Posted in the Dix Hills Forum

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Support our local business.
Chris

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Dec 21, 2012
I was shopping at best buy . I saw a Liqour store . I went inside and check out the price . The sprit price was the best so far compare to the other two stores around me . Capital rum are very good price . Also a great selection of wine . Not too much of wine person , but the store worker are very friendly . Taste me on few wines . I end up over spent what I should . The price are great . Huge and clean .
Chris

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#3 Dec 21, 2012
LYNNE11706 wrote:
Support our local business.
Omg ! You are right ! I have to drive in a big circle to buy my capital . Finally , we have our corner Liqour store in town . The tax we paid goes back to our children . Why paid sales tax and support other town . Keep the business local .... Plus the store have good prices. I really love the store . The cashier are very friendly .... I think I will be back very soon to stock up for the Christmas .
Kate

Carolina, Puerto Rico

#4 Dec 22, 2012
Finally ! I have find a Liqour store in our home area. This was a new friendly store ! Looks great ! I am surprise how big it was . The price are reasonable . My boyfriend are please to find what he want . The whole store was nicely layout . Not like the other two around my house . I was their last night when I saw their is free bezz . Cheese and cracker pair with wine . Which is nice to have around when u shop . I even told the owner that will be nice to have few shopping car around for the consumer. Hopefully , next time I will see some shopping car . Cuz , my boyfriend and i usually shop NJ Liqour store( lol..... We love drinking ). We stock up everyone we go , but now , they is a price cutter store in our town now .
Toni

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#5 Dec 22, 2012
Taking my wesbi for a walk around pet smart today ! I find a Liqour store grand opening . I want to go in check out prices. I ask if I can bring my dog in ? The owner was very friendly , great atmosphere. The prices are fair ! Highly recommended for wine lover . Especially their Ruffino chianti big bottle . 12.99 . I think the store may make a mistick ! Any way I pick up a case before I go ... Lol....... I hope the owner never read this ..... I should return for more ...

Since: Dec 12

New York, NY

#6 Dec 23, 2012
To Toni, Ruffino chianti Big Bottle is doing the special weekly sale. I don't think the owner would keep the same price afterward. So, stock up soon. The price is very very reasonable. Check it out neighbors before the sale ended.
Jeff burkley

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#7 Jan 18, 2013
Well layout Liqour store ! I just realize we have a Liqour store open in our town . I love my wine , Ture wine store . I saw my cakebread cab for 70 a bottle . I wonder anyone want to buy a case and share for a better price ? Anyway .... I think the price are very reasonable but need more stock to fill up the shelf . It is really a big store . I hope to see the store stock up in few months . Maybe I should got a part time at the store .
Jeff burkley

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#8 Jan 28, 2013
This store is getting better ! Finally I see some improvement ... I worder why the price are so cheap ? I never seem price like that . I think the new store always give away things . This is great . I hope the owner keep it the way it is for a while . Hot sexy cashier .... She taste me on some wine today !!! That was really sweet of her ........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Lisa 1,751
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 6 hr flashalan 16
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 13 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 15 hr Bruser 2,299
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
Dix Hills Dating
Find my Match

Dix Hills Jobs

Dix Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dix Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dix Hills