ATV driver dies after snow crash

A 20-year-old West Babylon man who ran his ATV off the road in the snow on Sunday died Monday night from severe brain trauma. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tina giarraffa

AOL

#1 Feb 17, 2006
the mother's name is doreen not moureen. this is 2 times you have messed up this article. where is the pictures of the candle light visual service. and what about the hours for the wake.
carlo giarraffa

AOL

#2 Feb 17, 2006
the hours of the wake are friday 2-5 and 7-9 Johnson Funeral Home in Lindenhurst on Wellwood Ave. One day service only.Saturday morning at 8am we will be meeting at the Funeral Home and then going to the church.
michael sidor

AOL

#3 Mar 29, 2006
god bless your family. hope your family will bounce back from such a tragedy..
DOREEN GIARRAFFA MANZO

AOL

#4 Aug 7, 2006
I MISS YOU PETEY MY PRECIOUS SON WHO LET ME ON FEB. 12TH 2006- LIFE CHANGED- I LOVE YOU BABY. TEARS FOREVER..........
PETER LUCENTI JR. 4-23-85 - 2-12-06
DOREEN GIARRAFFA MANZO

AOL

#5 Aug 7, 2006
TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO HAVE TRYED TO SUPPORT ME DURING THESE HORRIBLE HARD TIMES I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL AND TELL EVERYONE I LOVE THEM ALL. LIFE CHANGED AND IM SORRY..........I PROMICE TO ALL I WILL TRY TO STAY STRONG FOR EVERYONE AND MY CHILDREN WHO I LOVE SO DEARLY. PETER I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
LOVE MOMMY
DOREEN GIARRAFFA MANZO

AOL

#6 Aug 29, 2006
MY SON PETER LUCENTI JR. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH , MISSING YOU SO MUCH......TEARS FOREVER
WWW.POLOPETE.COM
ANGELA GIARRAFFA

Long Beach, NY

#7 Oct 22, 2006
TO MY NEPHEW PETER,
WE MISS YOU SO MUCH. OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH US. FRANKIE AND KIMBERLY MISS YOU. I HOPE I SEE YOU WHEN ITS MY TIME. LOVE AUNT ANGELA
DOREEN MANZO

AOL

#8 Oct 24, 2006
WWW.LEGACY.COM - PETER LUCENTI

MOVING TRIBUTE: IS NOW ON WWW.LEGACY.COM FOR OUR PRECIOUS SON
PETER LUCENTI. WE LOVE YOU BABY. WE ALL MISS YOU SO MUCH. TEARS FOREVER
GIARRAFFA

Long Beach, NY

#9 Dec 6, 2006
TO OUR GRANDSON PETER,
OUR LIFE WILL NEVER THE SAME WITH OUT YOU. WE LOVE YOU. EVERY DAY THAT GOES BY WE THINK OF YOU AND ALL THE GOOD TIMES THAT WE SHARED WITH YOU . WE ALL MISS YOU VERY MUCH. TO SEE PHOTOS OF OUR GRANDSON PETER LUCENTI JR. VISIT
WWW.LEGACY.COM
ONE DAY WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. LOVE ALWAYS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA GIARRAFFA
HUGS AND KISSES TO HEAVEN.
TO OUR DAUGHTER DOREEN ,MIKE, GRANDCHILDREN MELISSA & MICHAEL JR., BE STRONG I KNOW ITS HARD PLEASE HANG IN THERE FOR US & FOR PETEY. LOVE YOU ALL.
kimberly

AOL

#10 Jan 13, 2007
oh petey well love you some much we never wanted this to happen i love you big cousin nothings the same without you
DOREEN MANZO

Long Beach, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2007
PETEY MY SON IM MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY, ONE DAY WHEN GOD WANTS WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. OUR FAMILY TREE IS BROKEN AND WE ALL LIVE DAY BY DAY. THERE WILL BE TEARS FOREVER FOR YOU MY PRECIOUS SON PETEY WHOM I DEARLY LOVE SOOOOO MUCH. I LOVE YOU BABY . LOVE ALWAYS MOMMY XOXOXOXOXOXO

Since: Mar 07

Baldwin, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2007
my heart aches for you . The tribute you have for him is beautiful....What a great Mom you must be!
DOREEN MANZO

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Sep 5, 2007
PETEY MOM LOVES YOU SO MUCH, WERE ALL MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY. GOD HAD CALLED YOUR NAME AND WE STILL CANT BELIEVE IT. WHY? WE'LL NEVER KNOW THE ANSWER ONLY HE KNOWS. THERE WILL BE TEARS FOREVER & EVER MY BABY BOY PETEY. WE LOVE YOU FOREVER & EVER BABY. XOXOXOXO LOVE ALWAYS MOMMY, DAD, MELISSA & MICHAEL

P.S. TO ALL THAT READS THIS ARTICLE STAY AWAY FROM """"" ATV'S"""" "" THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!! ALWAYS WEAR YOUR
HELMIT!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!
LOVE FROM A HEART BROKEN MOM.
TEARS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE YOU PETEY
DOREEN MANZO

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 6, 2007
PETEY I LOVE YOU BABY XOXOXOXO
MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY .!!!!!!!!!
********TEARS FOREVER **********
LOVE ALWAYS MOM
DOREEN MANZO

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Oct 6, 2007
EVERYONE SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR PETEY. WRITE TO PETEY HE HEARS YOU.
WWW.POLOPETE.COM
WWW.LEGACY.COM TYPE IN::
PETER- LUCENTI
BELIEVE ME EVERYONE THERES A GOD UP THERE AND PETEY HEARS OUR PRAYERS. HE FEELS THE LOVE WE ALL HAVE FOR HIM. KEEP UP THE PRAYERS FOR MY SON HE NEEDS IT. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT LOVES OUR PETEY. AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVING SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS HAVE FOR PETEY. LOVE ALWAYS PETEYS MOM DOREEN MANZO
WE LOVE YOU ALL LOVE DOREEN & FAMILY XOXOOXOXOXOXO
Kimberly

Forest Hills, NY

#16 Oct 10, 2007
hi petey i just wanted to see i miss u
Doreen Manzo

AOL

#17 Nov 12, 2007
PETEY BABY my heart is broken just want to say
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH & MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY. TRUE LOVE FOREVER LOVE ALWAYS MOM XOXOXOXOOXOXOX
DOREEN MANZO

AOL

#18 Nov 14, 2007
THOUGH THE YEARS WENT EVERYTHING WENT RIGHT AND NOW THE YEARS ARE GOING WROUG.PETER THE TEARS WILL BE FOREVER THE DREAM I AM HAVING KEEPS GOING STRONGER & STRONGER THE DREAM IS BECOMING A REALITY. YOUR NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. GOD TOOK YOU AWAY AND KEPT YOU IN HIS ARMS. MY SON IN WHICH I PRAYED FOR YOUR LIFE, I PRAYED DAY AND NIGHT FOR YOUR RETURN. I ASKED GOD TO WATCH YOU FOR ME AND HE REALLY DID WATCH YOU HE TOOK YOU AWAY FOREVER. WHEN WE WERE KIDS OUR RELIGON ASKED US TO PRAY TO GOD FOR OUR CHILDREN, SO EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I WENT TO SLEEP I ASKED GOD TO MAKE SURE MY CHILDREN ARRIVED HOME SAFELY. ALL MY LIFE AS A LOVING MOM I PRAYED AND PRAYED AND WHEN GOD TOOK YOU FROM ME IT BROKE MY HEART IN PIECES. I ONLY WANTED YOU TO BE SAFE FROM ALL THE HARM IN THIS UNSAFE WORLD AND UNPREDICABLE TIMES IN LIFE. THAT DAY WHEN YOU DIDNT RETURN HOME FROM THAT HORRIBLE NEW YORK SNOWY DAY I SAID THIS CANT BE TRUE NOT MY SON, NOT MY PETEY???? AND MY NIGHTMARE CAME TRUE, THE NIGHTMARE I PRAYED WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME, OUR FAMILY, OUR PETEY OUR LIFE, OUR SON??? I LOVE YOU PETEY AND TO ALL THE MOM'S OUT THERE THAT ARE SUFFERING IN LOSING THERE CHILD INCLUDING JACKIE, I WILL PRAY TO THE END FOR ALL OF YOU. TO ALL THE MOM'S OUT THERE KEEP "" ATV'S """" AWAY FROM YOUR CHILDREN THEY ARE DEADLY AND TOTALY UNSAFE AND THERE IS NO REASON WHAT SO EVER THESE KIDS SHOULD BE RIDING THOSE HORRIBLE ""ATV'S "" IF I CAN BRING BACK TIME I WOULD PAY ANYTHING AND KEEP MY SON ""OFF ATV'S FOREVER""". JESUS TELL PETEY I LOVE HIM AND MISS HIM SO MUCH. GIVE MY PETEY A GIANT KISS AND HUG FOR ME AND HOLD HIM FOR ME BECAUSE I CANT HOLD HIM IN MY ARMS ANYMORE. TEARS FOREVER. LOVE MOM XOXOXOXOO
P.S *********WERE YOUR HELMITS EVERYONE**********I LOVE YOU PETEY !!!!!!!!!!
Aunt Irene

Tampa, FL

#19 Nov 14, 2007
Petey, Words cant express the feeling... the family will never be the same..... i love you Petey
Doreen Manzo

AOL

#20 Nov 14, 2007
SORRY THATS *********WEAR YOUR HELMITS*********, NOT WERE!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU PETEY TEARS FOREVER & EVER LOVE MOM XOXOXOXOXO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr let the truth be ... 6,444
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 9 hr Sambee 1,657
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 20 hr Bruser 7,887
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) Sun Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sun Jimmy Rustle 676
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) Sun anthony 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
•••
•••
•••

Dix Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dix Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••