Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.
Comments
7,741 - 7,760 of 7,859 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Today bring to Me those who do not believe in God and those who do not know Me,

I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "the pagans."

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Friday's Divine Mercy Prayer:

Today bring to Me the Souls who are in the prison of Purgatory,

and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. Let the torrents of My Blood cool down their scorching flames. All these souls are greatly loved by Me. They are making retribution to My justice. It is in your power to bring them relief. Draw all the indulgences from the treasury of My Church and offer them on their behalf. Oh, if you only knew the torments they suffer, you would continually offer for them the alms of the spirit and pay off their debt to My justice."

Most Merciful Jesus, You Yourself have said that You desire mercy; so I bring into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls in Purgatory, souls who are very dear to You, and yet, who must make retribution to Your justice. May the streams of Blood and Water which gushed forth from Your Heart put out the flames of Purgatory, that there, too, the power of Your mercy may be celebrated.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls suffering in Purgatory, who are enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. I beg You, by the sorrowful Passion of Jesus Your Son, and by all the bitterness with which His most sacred Soul was flooded: Manifest Your mercy to the souls who are under Your just scrutiny. Look upon them in no other way but only through the Wounds of Jesus, Your dearly beloved Son; for we firmly believe that there is no limit to Your goodness and compassion. Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Jorge the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>Droleskey is a Sedevacantist. His views of the Holy Father are non-Catholic therefore I wouldn't pay any attention to him. Same as I would ignore a Protestant's views. The Pope is still the Pope validly elected and occupies the Chair of Peter, regardless of how scandalous or silly he's acted. Worthy of our prayers as well as our criticism. Pray for him and our Church during this most difficult time. Et Cum Spiritu Tuo.
I notice that its been 10 days since "Jorge the Thief", a real phony posted this and he never answered my answer. And right after his post was another phony(probably the same thief) who gives a "me too" post. These people try to malign any postings that see right through their phony "know it all" posts, I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Priest from RVC.
I guess the articulate postings of a renown certified Theologist strikes fear in their puny "follow the leader" minds. Just like those that still back the "Worst President this country has ever had", who is (leading? maybe in playing golf. Just like Ceasar played the violin while Rome burned), no pushing our country, into becoming a 3rd world power. All of our problems, Jobs, gasoline, and fuel,(which could solve our unemployment problem) have been fueled by this inexperienced president. By not allowing Canadian pipeline to continue to Texas and create 200,000 new jobs. By not allowing the gas drilling, and oil exploration, by standing in the way of new oil refineries. WE HAVE MORE OIL, GAS,,AND COAL THAN THE WHOLE WORLD. And yet we are regulated to the point that the pipeline has been closed to allow only a small dripping to come out. WE HAVE MORE OIL AND GAS TO LAST WELL OVER 1000 YEARS, and yet we are being destroyed by those oil rich countries who want us destroyed, and a Democratic party that is helping them to do just that. Think about it. Every time the price of Gasoline goes up, so too does the cost of our food and goods, and sooner or later we will be in a Depression, worse than the Great Depression. Remember this when your children and great grand children are suffering by what is being done right now.
Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Today bring to Me all Devout and Faithful Souls,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. These souls brought me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were a drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness."

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wondrous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Monday's Divine Mercy Prayer:

Today bring to Me those who do not believe in God and those who do not know Me,

I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "the pagans."

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Wednesdays Divine Mercy Prayer:

Today bring to Me the Meek and Humble Souls and the Souls of Little Children,

and immerse them in My mercy. These souls most closely resemble My Heart. They strengthened Me during My bitter agony. I saw them as earthly Angels, who will keep vigil at My altars. I pour out upon them whole torrents of grace. I favor humble souls with My confidence.

Most Merciful Jesus, You yourself have said, "Learn from Me for I am meek and humble of heart." Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart all meek and humble souls and the souls of little children. These souls send all heaven into ecstasy and they are the heavenly Father's favorites. They are a sweet-smelling bouquet before the throne of God; God Himself takes delight in their fragrance. These souls have a permanent abode in Your Most Compassionate Heart, O Jesus, and they unceasingly sing out a hymn of love and mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon meek souls, upon humble souls, and upon little children who are enfolded in the abode which is the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls bear the closest resemblance to Your Son. Their fragrance rises from the earth and reaches Your very throne. Father of mercy and of all goodness, I beg You by the love You bear these souls and by the delight You take in them: Bless the whole world, that all souls together may sing out the praises of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Do you believe that GOD and Satin can "Get along????"

Excepts from www.newchristorchaos.com (spacing limits the full article, please go to the website AND LEARN WHAT YOUR RELIGION IS TRULY ABOUT!

Something seemed afoot in the last few months. In November, Monsignor Pietro Parolin, undersecretary for relations with states, was reported to have made a secret visit to China.

“Archbishop” Pietro Parolin played the role of “diplomat” when serving as the conciliar church’s nuncio in Venezuela, treating the Marxist tyrant Hugo Chavez with great respect as he attempted to tamp down overt criticism of the now-deceased thug on the part of some of the conciliar “bishops” in Venezuela.
Parolin gave an interview last year to the “ultra-progressive” National Catholic Reporter wherein he stated his support for “liberation theology, rejecting most gratuitously, of course, any Marxist models, while downplaying he scandal of perverted clergy in his perverted and corrupted conciliar church.(See (Parolin’s last interview before taking top Vatican job.)

It was five years ago, shortly into Obama/Soetoro’s first time as our caesar, that Parolin came to the rescue of L’Osservatore Romano editor Gian Maria Van after the latter had written that the American president was not “pro-abortion,” just “pro-choice”:

First of all, Gian Maria Van’s assertion five years ago that Obama/Soetoro is not a pro-abortion president was itself remarkable.
I mean, what at does it take make a public official be pro-abortion?

Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro supports the decisions of the Supreme Court of the United States of America in the cases of Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, January 22, 1973.

Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro is not pro-abortion?

No rational, sane Catholic can make such a statement,

Excuse me,“Archbishop” Parolin?

The conciliar Vatican does not “share many views with the present administration on bioethical issues”?

Bioethical issues?

The madness of conciliarism, replete with its insanity of “dialogue” and respect for errors and false religions, is a long, long way from the clarity provided us by Pope Pius XI in Casti Connubii, December 31, 1930:

“Those who hold the reins of government should not forget that it is the duty of public authority by appropriate laws and sanctions to defend the lives of the innocent, and this all the more so since those whose lives are endangered and assailed cannot defend themselves. Among whom we must mention in the first place infants hidden in the mother’s womb. And if the public magistrates not only do not defend them, but by their laws and ordinances betray them to death at the hands of doctors or of others, let them remember that God is the Judge and Avenger of innocent blood which cried from earth to Heaven.”(Pope Pius XI, Casti Connubii, December 31, 1930.)
This is the language of the Catholic Church, not “dialogue” and “toleration.” How many more babies must be killed for the conciliar revolutionaries to realize that their own soul-killing liturgies and false doctrines have made it more possible for men such as Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro to rise to political prominence and to have the enthusiastic support of large numbers of Catholics? The apostasy of the conciliar ethos does indeed have consequences.

Bergoglio has met with Argentine President Christine Kirchner, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, Uruguayan President Jose Alberto Mujica Cordano, an atheist, and the pro-abortion President of Bolivia, Evo Morales, who is a former conciliar “bishop,” and French President Francois Hollande, implying that the ”better” and the more “just” world can be built upon the blood of the innocent preborn

(Note* This is the reason why 60% of catholics voted for Obama.
THE VATICAN IS FAILING TO LEAD THE WAY AGAINST ABORTIONS AND DESPITE THE PROTESTS, NOTHING HAS CHANGED. DID THE POPE DISINFECT HIS HANDS AFTER SHAKING OBAMA'S?)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

Why we have the continuing Abortion growth.
Are you concerned about this, or feel that it doesn't affect your life?
NOT YET! What do you believe the affect of the Obamacare will have on your young people who are being taught that Abortions are normal?
What are your going to do when you find out that your Grandparents,
and Parents were EUTHANIZED? England in 2010 admitted that they Euthanized 136,000 people(according to their website NHS.uk.com .
This is the role model for Obamacare,and is reason why the Canadian leader came to America for medical treatments. How would you like to be told that you need to wait 2 months for treatments for your cancer?
YOU ARE BEING LIED TO EVERY DAY, AND YOU NOW FIND IT ACCEPTABLE, AND THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY NEEDED.
If someone is stepping on your toe and you do not complain or move your foot, YOU ARE TO BLAME.

ENJOY YOUR OBAMACARE, THE DEVASTATION IS JUST BEGINNING, WATCH WHAT IS COMING. KEEP STICKING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND BELIEVE YOU ARE SAFE.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Bruser wrote:
Why we have the continuing Abortion growth.
Are you concerned about this, or feel that it doesn't affect your life?
NOT YET! What do you believe the affect of the Obamacare will have on your young people who are being taught that Abortions are normal?
What are your going to do when you find out that your Grandparents,
and Parents were EUTHANIZED? England in 2010 admitted that they Euthanized 136,000 people(according to their website NHS.uk.com .
This is the role model for Obamacare,and is reason why the Canadian leader came to America for medical treatments. How would you like to be told that you need to wait 2 months for treatments for your cancer?
YOU ARE BEING LIED TO EVERY DAY, AND YOU NOW FIND IT ACCEPTABLE, AND THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY NEEDED.
If someone is stepping on your toe and you do not complain or move your foot, YOU ARE TO BLAME.
ENJOY YOUR OBAMACARE, THE DEVASTATION IS JUST BEGINNING, WATCH WHAT IS COMING. KEEP STICKING YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND BELIEVE YOU ARE SAFE.
. Right on Bruser!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

by Br. Thomas Augustin MCM

AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE WAS NEVER AN APPARITION OF OUR LORD ASKING FOR LESS REVERENCE AND MORE FAMILIARITY WITH HIM.
DID HE EVER SAY "THERE IS NO NEED TO GENUFLECT WHEN YOU COME INTO MY PRESENCE? WHEN YOU COME IN TO MY HOUSE, DON'T MIND ME BUT GREET YOUR NEIGHBOR INSTEAD; THERE IS NO NEED FOR SILENCE AND PRAYER, DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE ON, LET'S NOT BE FORMAL.' WHEN DID HE SAY, "THERE IS NO NEED TO KNEEL WHEN YOU RECEIVE ME"? HOW MAY SACRILEGES COME FROM NOT
IMMEDIATELY CONSUMING THE SACRED HOST"? HOW MANY MORE COULD BE PREVENTED BY RECEIVING ON THE TONGUE? CAN WE PICTURE OUR LORD SAYING, "NOW THAT YOU HAVE PITCHED OUT ALL THOSE DISTRACTING STATUES FROM THE SANCTUARY,IT'S TIME TO PUT ME OUT TOO: OFF TO A SIDE ALTAR--OR A LITTLE BOX IN THE WALL WILL DO.'
"SOME LITURGICAL EXPERTS' HAVE IMAGINED THAT THE TRADITIONAL LATIN LITURGY WAS OFFENSIVE TO GOD BECAUSE THE PRIEST TURNED HIS BACK TO THE PEOPLE, MADE TOO MANY GENUFLECTIONS AND REPETITIVE SIGNS OF THE CROSS. THEY CALLED FOR A 'REFORM' IN THE LITURGY DEVOID OF 'SERVILE' WORSHIP AND UNDUE REFERENCE TO SACRIFICE
"THE TRUTH IS THAT OUR LORD HAS PUT HIMSELF IN OUR CARE. HE HAS GIVEN US NO OTHER SIGNS BY WHICH TO RECOGNIZED HIM THAN THE ACCIDENTS OF BREAD AND WINE. IT IS UP TO US TO DEMONSTRATE THAT WE TRULY BELIEVE THAT GOD IS PRESENT. WHEN WE GENUFLECT
WE SHOW ADORATION. WHEN WE KNEEL WE SHOW THAT WE ARE LESS THAN HE. WHEN WE ARE SILENT, WE SHOW REVERENCE. FORMAL ATTIRE CONVEYS RESPECT. MODEST DRESS SHOW DOCILITY TO HIS COMMANDMENTS
BY WHAT SIGN DO WE GIVE GOD HIS JUST DUE

YOU ARE IN THE HOUSE OF GOD! NOT A MEETING PLACE, NOT A PARTY PLACE.
WE ARE ATTENDING MASS TO CELEBRATE AND WITNESS JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS ONCE AGAIN AT EACH AND EVERY MASS, FOR OUR SINS.

REMEMBER THIS EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU GO INTO CHURCH, YOU ARE IN GOD'S HOUSE,
SHOW HIM YOUR ADORATION AND HUMBLE RESPECT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Friday's Divine Mercy Prayer:

and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. Let the torrents of My Blood cool down their scorching flames. All these souls are greatly loved by Me. They are making retribution to My justice. It is in your power to bring them relief. Draw all the indulgences from the treasury of My Church and offer them on their behalf. Oh, if you only knew the torments they suffer, you would continually offer for them the alms of the spirit and pay off their debt to My justice."

Most Merciful Jesus, You Yourself have said that You desire mercy; so I bring into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls in Purgatory, souls who are very dear to You, and yet, who must make retribution to Your justice. May the streams of Blood and Water which gushed forth from Your Heart put out the flames of Purgatory, that there, too, the power of Your mercy may be celebrated.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls suffering in Purgatory, who are enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. I beg You, by the sorrowful Passion of Jesus Your Son, and by all the bitterness with which His most sacred Soul was flooded: Manifest Your mercy to the souls who are under Your just scrutiny. Look upon them in no other way but only through the Wounds of Jesus, Your dearly beloved Son; for we firmly believe that there is no limit to Your goodness and compassion. Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Tuesday's Divine Mercy Prayer

Today bring to Me the Souls of those who have separated themselves from My Church*,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion."

Most Merciful Jesus, Goodness Itself, You do not refuse light to those who seek it of You. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Church. Draw them by Your light into the unity of the Church, and do not let them escape from the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart; but bring it about that they, too, come to glorify the generosity of Your mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Son's Church, who have squandered Your blessings and misused Your graces by obstinately persisting in their errors. Do not look upon their errors, but upon the love of Your own Son and upon His bitter Passion, which He underwent for their sake, since they, too, are enclosed in His Most Compassionate Heart. Bring it about that they also may glorify Your great mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "heretics and schismatics,"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Monday's Divine Mercy Prayer

Tuesday's Divine Mercy Prayer

Today bring to Me the Souls of those who have separated themselves from My Church*,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion."

Most Merciful Jesus, Goodness Itself, You do not refuse light to those who seek it of You. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Church. Draw them by Your light into the unity of the Church, and do not let them escape from the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart; but bring it about that they, too, come to glorify the generosity of Your mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Son's Church, who have squandered Your blessings and misused Your graces by obstinately persisting in their errors. Do not look upon their errors, but upon the love of Your own Son and upon His bitter Passion, which He underwent for their sake, since they, too, are enclosed in His Most Compassionate Heart. Bring it about that they also may glorify Your great mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "heretics and schismatics,"

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Sorry miscopied itis for the meek and humble souls and the soul of little children

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Thursday's Divine Mercy Prayer

Today bring to Me the Souls who especially venerate and glorify My Mercy*,

and immerse them in My mercy. These souls sorrowed most over my Passion and entered most deeply into My spirit. They are living images of My Compassionate Heart. These souls will shine with a special brightness in the next life. Not one of them will go into the fire of hell. I shall particularly defend each one of them at the hour of death.

Most Merciful Jesus, whose Heart is Love Itself, receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who particularly extol and venerate the greatness of Your mercy. These souls are mighty with the very power of God Himself. In the midst of all afflictions and adversities they go forward, confident of Your mercy; and united to You, O Jesus, they carry all mankind on their shoulders. These souls will not be judged severely, but Your mercy will embrace them as they depart from this life.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls who glorify and venerate Your greatest attribute, that of Your fathomless mercy, and who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls are a living Gospel; their hands are full of deeds of mercy, and their hearts, overflowing with joy, sing a canticle of mercy to You, O Most High! I beg You O God:

Show them Your mercy according to the hope and trust they have placed in You. Let there be accomplished in them the promise of Jesus, who said to them that during their life, but especially at the hour of death, the souls who will venerate this fathomless mercy of His, He, Himself, will defend as His glory. Amen.

*The text leads one to conclude that in the first prayer directed to Jesus, Who is the Redeemer, it is "victim" souls and contemplatives that are being prayed for; those persons, that is, that voluntarily offered themselves to God for the salvation of their neighbor (see Col 1:24; 2 Cor 4:12). This explains their close union with the Savior and the extraordinary efficacy that their invisible activity has for others. In the second prayer, directed to the Father from whom comes "every worthwhile gift and every genuine benefit,"we recommend the "active" souls, who promote devotion to The Divine Mercy and exercise with it all the other works that lend themselves to the spiritual and material uplifting of their brethren.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Fridays Divine Mercy Prayer

Toni Pom Pom

Deerfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

Hello Bruser!

Just celebrated Divine Mercy and it was wonderful!! I love your devotion and postings. Just wanted you to know that our Prayer Group still prays for Anthony Rubano and his family. I understand he now has a granddaughter? His absence on this forum is hopeful that he has embraced a true Catholic identity.

I heard from Lou and WHG about Msgr. Jim's big 62nd Birthday Mass.
Now that he has "joined- the- ranks" of discounted theatre tickets and buy one/get one ice cream cones at Carvel!(do you still have Carvel in NY? I remember it fondly from my grade school days at St.Thomas)

WHG said she thinks he is STILL shaving his age by one year LOL!

Well, that's Jim--Maria Regina Class on 1970

..I guess we all hate to admit the "forward march!!"
Anyway..Glad to hear that things have calmed down with the exit of one Mr. Anthony R.

Prayers and good wishes for health --Blessed Easter to All!

Toni

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Toni Pom Pom wrote:
Hello Bruser!
Just celebrated Divine Mercy and it was wonderful!! I love your devotion and postings. Just wanted you to know that our Prayer Group still prays for Anthony Rubano and his family. I understand he now has a granddaughter? His absence on this forum is hopeful that he has embraced a true Catholic identity.
Now that he has "joined- the- ranks" of discounted theatre tickets and buy one/get one ice cream cones at Carvel!(do you still have Carvel in NY? I remember it fondly from my grade school days at St.Thomas)
Anyway..Glad to hear that things have calmed down with the exit of one Mr. Anthony R.
Toni
Hi Toni, so good to hear from you. May our Lord bless you with a wonderful Easter,filled with his love and blessings. Yes we still have many Carvel stores here, and we would probably be lost without them. I have been saying the Divine Mercy Prayers for over one year now, and receive so much peace within my soul by saying them. I particularly love the prayer devoted to those poor souls in Purgatory, as they have no way to help themselves, and depend on us to pray for their release, and for our Lord to put out the fires of Purgatory.
Msgr Jim still looks good for his age, though I rarely get a chance to see him.
Anthony hopefully has been turned around by love, and we can but keep praying for his return to the true teachings of the Church, though I am greatly disturbed by the actions and statements of Pope Francis. He is in the clutches of the sinners within the vatican who had him include Russia in the Consecration of the World. That was nice, but it was not what the Queen of Heaven and earth had advised us at Fatima. The world consecration was just a cover-up for not performing the Consecration as directed by our Mary as it became a watered down Consecration just like watering down a sauce, it does not work.
I usually spend about an hour praying for my family, friends, and enemies, also the Pope's,
our country, those that have passed away , family, friends, and those that i believe do not have anyone praying for their souls.. At 81 years of age, I find myself praying more and more and receive so much peace in doing it. I have been retired now 17 years, and do not have enough time during the day to even do half of what I want to. I was made for retirement...LOL
But enough about me. God bless you always for your kindness, and all that you do for others.
Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Watch this, and now you will see why our Catholic Church is falling apart .

*Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis Contact Information: http://www.archspm.org/about/contact-us.php

Father Michael Tegeder's regular Transubstantiation of the Blessed Earthen Rock Ceremony done as a part of the Roman Catholic Mass of all time that is done on a regular basis in Minneapolis Minnesota as part of the Native American Pagan Esoteric Mass Ceremony to Honor Holy Mother Earth.

"In this video, a priest and deacon in good standing with the Archdiocese, engage in occult pagan rituals. The rocks here being blessed by Deacon Joseph Damiani and Father Michael Tegeder...They are said to be the bones of the "Earth Mother" and are heated up by fire for the use in sweat lodges and accompanying spirit journeys."

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lou Gia

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Toni Pom Pom wrote:
Hello Bruser!
Toni
Toni Pom Pom good to see you back here! Frank and I are well aware that although you weren't on the blogs your Anthony the EM Prayer Page on Facebook was still going strong. I definitely think it's helped Anthony since he's gone from these blogs. Or maybe becoming a grandfather has changed him. I was there for the Msgr. Jim's Big 62nd Birthday Mass complete with applause and the congregation singing Happy Birthday. Hi to Bruser and WHG as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dix Hills Forum right now

Search the Dix Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Lisa 1,547
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gravity Pete 670
Review: The Karate Academy Of Bethpage (Nov '13) 2 hr Carly 6
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 13 hr Bruser 2,261
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Mon sdd 755
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mon trs 16,778
•••
•••
•••
Dix Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dix Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000