Huntington bagel baker testifies in murder trial

Full story: Newsday 23
Moments after he fatally shot his wife, Huntington bagel shop owner Robert Anderson gave a brief wave to the baker working in the rear of the store and then ducked out the front door, the baker said at ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Bay Shore, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2009
BAMM, instant divorce.
LI Bri

Huntington, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2009
God Bless the Death Penalty. Too bad NY ain't got it.
Matthew

West Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 29, 2009
So that's how they put those holes in the bagels!
BagelBoy

Coram, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2009
Instead of murder, Anderson should be executed for hiring an illegal. This is the payback you get Anderson, hire an illegal so he can have a better life at our expense and now that POS illegal RATS on you! That's how thankful that POS illegal was that you gave him a job...
fotoguy

Bellmore, NY

#5 Jan 30, 2009
Something wrong with this guy if you read the ages. Married almost 20 years. That would mean he was 46 & she 19 or so when they got married
Frrrrrrunkis

Hicksville, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2009
fotoguy wrote:
Something wrong with this guy if you read the ages. Married almost 20 years. That would mean he was 46 & she 19 or so when they got married
Yes, because older men NEVER marry younger women....
Alan Q

New York, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2009
LI Bri wrote:
God Bless the Death Penalty. Too bad NY ain't got it.
Actaully, New York does have the death penalty. Pataki signed it into law making us the 38th state with it.

It just hasn't been implemented yet.

And I'd be all for it if frying this bastard would bring that poor woman back to life.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 Jan 30, 2009
Marriage looks so much better now.
Smrtrthnu

Harwinton, CT

#9 Jan 30, 2009
Matthew wrote:
So that's how they put those holes in the bagels!
You have to be one of the most insensitive people on the planet- you and the idiot who wrote "instant divorce"
could be anyone

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jan 30, 2009
Alan Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Actaully, New York does have the death penalty. Pataki signed it into law making us the 38th state with it.
And I'd be all for it if frying this **** would bring that poor woman back to life.
dont speak unless you know the whole story
abc

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 30, 2009
fotoguy wrote:
Yup, she slept with the boss!!!
LI Bri

Huntington, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2009
Alan Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, New York does have the death penalty. Pataki signed it into law making us the 38th state with it.
And I'd be all for it if frying this **** would bring that poor woman back to life.
New York's Supreme Court rejected New York's death penalty. The Assembly corrected the code and submitted the new law to the NYS Senate, where it sits today.
As of this moment, a DA may not seeks the Death Penalty against anyone nor my a judge impose it.
I think the hold-up lies w/that p r i c k Sheldon Silver.
hmmmm

Fairfield, CT

#13 Jan 30, 2009
he waves? how did he wave? like HEY PAUL or like YOURE NEXT??
Matthew

West Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 30, 2009
Alan Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this online, but I don't know if it's still accurate:

Deadline STATE BY STATE

New York

Does my state have the death penalty?
Yes, however New York has not had an execution since 1976. There is currently a court ordered moratorium in effect.

What is my governor's position on the death penalty?

New York Governor George E. Pataki (R) strongly favors the death penalty. He was a major force behind the reinstitution of the death penalty in New York. Pataki signed the death penalty into law in New York in March of 1995.

How many people are on Death Row in my state?

There are currently 2 prisoners on Death Row in New York. Of the 2 Death Row prisoners, 1 is black and 1 is white.

On June 24, 2004, the New York State Supreme Court, by a 4-3 ruling, ruled the state’s capital punishment statute unconstitutional. This decision appears to invalidate the sentences of all four men on New York’s Death Row.

http://www.deadlinethemovie.com/state/NY/
Matthew

West Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 30, 2009
Well, obviously it's not accurate in that it seems to suggest that Pataki is still the governor.

And then there's that obvious internal contradiction where it states both that 4 and 2 people are on New York's Death Row.
ManWithOpenMindN otClosed

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jan 30, 2009
Their is always two sides of a story. Most people hear or read one side of a story. They can't imagine the whole picture , an think they know what they're talking about unless they put themselves in that person shoes.
john

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jan 31, 2009
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, she slept with the boss!!!
for ur 411 she like him so shut up because you dont now nothing and u never will
john

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jan 31, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
he waves? how did he wave? like HEY PAUL or like YOURE NEXT??
F*** ma dad didnt do anything like your dad is doing so f***
off
Lindy Gal

Watertown, CT

#19 Jan 31, 2009
Alan Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it DOESN'T bring her life back, FRY HIM. We DO need the death penalty and when there is absolutely NO doubt, the person should be put to death within SIX MONTHS. NO Appeals.
jjjj

Bronx, NY

#20 Oct 30, 2011
that was my grandpa who you gyes are talking about and kid who wrote the age thing you are stupid cause get your facts stright you are wrong buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) 5 hr Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 7 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) 14 hr anthony 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 20 hr truth 759
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 20 hr Bruser 2,293
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 23 hr xheraldina 1,652
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••
•••
Dix Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dix Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dix Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE