Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1595 Aug 11, 2014
Exheraldina , I agree that I think she was involved in getting rid of her husband. I have had tha feeling from the beginning because of her demeanor, all the lies and her public actions. However, I do t think how she's paying her bills has much bearing. When my husband died at a young age, my parents paid all my bills for many years so I could be home to raise my 4 kids I know for a fact my neighbors talked about how I was able to stay in a big house and vacation often with my kids when I didn't work and they couldn't afford to do what I did. So maybe her parents are paying for her bills. We don't know what they have or if she had a rich uncle leave her money. In addition to the money she stole of course

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1596 Aug 12, 2014
Eastcoastcansuckwestcoast wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself
LOL
Yes I can get over myself!
The point is that Ida can't!
:P

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1597 Aug 12, 2014
Sam bee wrote:
Exheraldina , I agree that I think she was involved in getting rid of her husband. I have had tha feeling from the beginning because of her demeanor, all the lies and her public actions. However, I do t think how she's paying her bills has much bearing. When my husband died at a young age, my parents paid all my bills for many years so I could be home to raise my 4 kids I know for a fact my neighbors talked about how I was able to stay in a big house and vacation often with my kids when I didn't work and they couldn't afford to do what I did. So maybe her parents are paying for her bills. We don't know what they have or if she had a rich uncle leave her money. In addition to the money she stole of course
I wouldn't draw the parallels between your and Ida's case!
I am sure you were not an convinced felon and you were not paying 20 000 per year
:)

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1598 Aug 12, 2014
xheraldina wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't draw the parallels between your and Ida's case!
I am sure you were not an convinced felon and you were not paying 20 000 per year
:)
Typo
Convicted felon
lisa watson

Sag Harbor, NY

#1599 Aug 14, 2014
I personally don't think Ida got rid of her husband but I am almost 100% sure she knows what happened but just not sure where he is at....SHE KNOWS....
Maybe that article about someone who got shot may have something to do with Rob and he is hiding out because he might have committed a crime, Ida, you owe it to his parents of the missing puzzle....at least for your kids sake//..
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1600 Aug 15, 2014
I do think she had someone get rid of him. But if your theory is correct , I sure hope law enforcement catches on and throws her in jail for lying and withholding the information.
lisa watson

Sag Harbor, NY

#1601 Aug 15, 2014
So I saw the interview sometime in July Ida had, again still boggles me that she said he had no id because he left his wallet behind, when you look in the garage where she shows on the last interview it was on the shelf of a open cabinet, there is no Laundry machine there so just curious what she was looking for in the garage that morning.

Also curious, she said his phone had shut off or maybe died at 2:45pm, so why was she calling him, first of all she was not home so why is she calling him, maybe to find out if he had finished up what he had to do?

Just curious again....
Curious in NY

Lancaster, NY

#1602 Aug 15, 2014
I get confused about the details.

I remember she said they spoke for 45 minutes (which I didnt believe) the morning of his disappearance.

What did his cell records show for that morning?
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1603 Aug 15, 2014
I also don't believe that 45 min phone call. And I found it extremely strange that she lied about her whereabouts at the time he was home for that crucial 10 minutes. She said she was sleeping and then remembered she was at her moms really strange. Lots of lies and misleading info law enforcement said no indication of criminality but if she hired professionals or has some in her family or in her debt they could've lured him out to the car or. Asked him to come somewhere to help them etc. And his remains could've been dumped in the deep forest in Maine or someplace Maybe no one will ever find out or get caught they never found Jimmy Hoffa or the guy who accidentally killed gottis 12yr old kid
Dan

Huntington Station, NY

#1604 Aug 15, 2014
I am hopeful that Tom, Christine, the Mom and the rest of Robert's family will be able to get the truth. Any idea if tips are coming in with the new informational FB group?
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1605 Aug 15, 2014
I too hope this family will eventually get the truth about what happened that day and that if he was harmed those responsible face the consequences. And by some stretch, if he left on his own , they of course will be happy he's ok , but after all this he should face consequences as well
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1606 Aug 15, 2014
You should've all watched dateline tonight sometimes it takes a long time for law enforcement to get to the truth
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1607 Aug 15, 2014
This case it took ten years for them to make the arrest. Watch out Ida. Just when you think you're home free
Charlotte

Somers, NY

#1608 Aug 19, 2014
Any updates?
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1609 Aug 22, 2014
Again. Dateline tonight. It took 12 years to convict the husband whose wife went missing. Law enforcement. Knew full well who was responsible but they didn't have proof for a long , long time. But eventually they got him
Eastcoastcansuck westcoast

Orange, CA

#1610 Aug 23, 2014
Sam bee wrote:
Again. Dateline tonight. It took 12 years to convict the husband whose wife went missing. Law enforcement. Knew full well who was responsible but they didn't have proof for a long , long time. But eventually they got him
Yes because, as we all know, Ida is Rob's wife. Surely that means she had something to do with it. Smh. Brainiacs.
Eastcoastcansuck westcoast

Orange, CA

#1611 Aug 23, 2014
Sam bee wrote:
Again. Dateline tonight. It took 12 years to convict the husband whose wife went missing. Law enforcement. Knew full well who was responsible but they didn't have proof for a long , long time. But eventually they got him
Your source for info is Dateline. You must feel so informed. LMAO
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1612 Aug 24, 2014
Those. Stories on dateline are actual cases. Sooo many parallels to this case. What is your source of information??? Ida??? I may be wrong, but I don't think so. Time will tell one of those cases the woman eventually moved to another state and was living a whole new life years later , but eventually they caught her and she got life in prison. I didn't make it up and the dateline cases aren't fiction
Eastcoastcansuck westcoast

Brea, CA

#1613 Aug 24, 2014
Sam bee wrote:
Those. Stories on dateline are actual cases. Sooo many parallels to this case. What is your source of information??? Ida??? I may be wrong, but I don't think so. Time will tell one of those cases the woman eventually moved to another state and was living a whole new life years later , but eventually they caught her and she got life in prison. I didn't make it up and the dateline cases aren't fiction
It's bares no relevance whatsoever to this case other than Robert Mayer is missing.
Sam bee

Levittown, NY

#1614 Aug 24, 2014
How do you arrive at that opinion? Those are cases where a spouse goes missing and the remaining person says they just disappeared and that they have no idea what happened or offer far fetched ideas such as ida's Russian mob theory. In all these cases law enforcement just didn't have the proof they needed to make an arrest the families of the missing party and close friends persevered because they felt they knew all along and eventually ,though it took years justice was served. Why do you say There is no relevance to this case??? Because Ida says so? In those cases the guilty party lied to many people and had supporters as well, but eventually they were caught. And btw those two cases aren't the only ones that have a strong resemblance to this case. And again they are actual cases. Not fictional. When you watch some of them you think of this case immediately. And why don't you ask your friend Ida why she lied to law enforcement about where she was when he was home those 10 minutes. Don't you find that strange???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 1 hr flashalan 16
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 8 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 10 hr Bruser 2,299
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr postcranium 6,469
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
Dix Hills Dating
Find my Match

Dix Hills Jobs

Dix Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dix Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dix Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]