Convictions in Huntington Townhouse extortion case

Full story: Newsday

You can now rule out the baseball field at Glen Cove High School as a place where it is safe for organized-crime figures to plot their racketeering activities.
Comments
1 - 20 of 194 Comments Last updated Mar 14, 2014
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Unbelievable

AOL

#1 Mar 21, 2008
Yes, it was unbelievable what happened in court today. Two innocent men were conviceed of crimes they did not commit. Was the crime being ITALIAN??? It was cruel and inhuman for a guily verdict. Leto and Fenza are family men, not criminals. They are men that portray family life, love .compassion, not violence. The proof was in the courtroom today and everyday of the trail. It broke my heart so, that I am considering another profession.
Left Long Island

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 21, 2008
Well, how the hell did they end up in court?

Since: Aug 07

High Point, NC

#3 Mar 21, 2008
Sounds like these Leto and Fenza should have invested in some new equipment, like "The Cone of Silence?"
Quick Observation

Passaic, NJ

#4 Mar 21, 2008
Left Long Island wrote:
Well, how the hell did they end up in court?
HMMM, I wonder how the Duke lacrosse players ended up in court, I am sure you are familiar with that case! I guess it's always guilty until proven innocent Right?
justice

Bellerose, NY

#5 Mar 21, 2008
Eliot Hurdy of the Huntington Townhouse..the alleged victim in this case....testified in court that he was not extorted. He said that Mr. Fenza was his friend. Quite interestingly, he recieved immunity for check kiting at the Townhouse at the same time this orginal indictment occured. He is a rat who sold his two friends out to better himself. He is nothing but the lowest form of life.
Frank

New York, NY

#6 Mar 21, 2008
Unbelievable wrote:
Yes, it was unbelievable what happened in court today. Two innocent men were conviceed of crimes they did not commit. Was the crime being ITALIAN??? It was cruel and inhuman for a guily verdict. Leto and Fenza are family men, not criminals. They are men that portray family life, love .compassion, not violence. The proof was in the courtroom today and everyday of the trail. It broke my heart so, that I am considering another profession.
One question: how many "innocent hard working "family men" (I guess it's the Colombo crime family)" do business at midnight on a high school baseball field? They were tape recorded...DON'T YOU GET IT??? It was there own words that the jury heard.
Makes me so ashamed to see fellow Italians being so thickheaded and blind. Get yourself an education.
GameOver

Bellerose, NY

#7 Mar 21, 2008
Fenza was always piece of sshhit. This goes back 25 years. Family man??? He's a punk and a coward.
Quick Observation

Passaic, NJ

#8 Mar 21, 2008
GameOver wrote:
Fenza was always piece of sshhit. This goes back 25 years. Family man??? He's a punk and a coward.
Elliot Hurdy is the punk and coward for taking the easy way out by lying to get immunity for all his illegal activities that he was caught for.
Quick Observation

Passaic, NJ

#9 Mar 21, 2008
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
One question: how many "innocent hard working "family men" (I guess it's the Colombo crime family)" do business at midnight on a high school baseball field? They were tape recorded...DON'T YOU GET IT??? It was there own words that the jury heard.
Makes me so ashamed to see fellow Italians being so thickheaded and blind. Get yourself an education.
Don't believe everything you read Frank, THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN REFER TO AS IGNORANCE!
lcd

Winter Park, FL

#10 Mar 21, 2008
thats not true and you know it! louis would do anything for his family, who's the real punk... why dont you leave your REAL name coward!!!!
fed up

Nyack, NY

#11 Mar 21, 2008
hey frank.....whats ur education....mr. fenza graduated with honors from college and mr. leto served for this govt....so maybe before u are so quick to judhe u should get ur facts straight!!!!!! those meetings were probably so late at nite because they were hard working men who worked long hours!!!!! Frank ur a disgrace and i am ashamed we share the same heritage!!!!!
fed up

Nyack, NY

#12 Mar 21, 2008
GameOver wrote:
Fenza was always piece of sshhit. This goes back 25 years. Family man??? He's a punk and a coward.
hey game over!!!!! u sound like s twisted sick individual!!!!!FENZA IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A FAMILY MAN!!!!! EVEN ELLIOT HURDY (THE ONE WHO ADMITTED THERE WAS NO EXTORTION) SAID HOW MUCH HE LIKED FENZA!!!!!!THE ONLY PUNK AND COWARD IS U!!!!!! Y DONT U SAY UR REAL NAME???THE ONLY COWARDS AND PUNKS ARE RATS!!!!! MR. FENZA IS A GREAT MAN AND AN AMAZING FAMILY MAN!!!! THE GAME ISNT OVER YET PUNK!!!!!!
fed up

Nyack, NY

#13 Mar 21, 2008
GameOver wrote:
Fenza was always piece of sshhit. This goes back 25 years. Family man??? He's a punk and a coward.
THE ONLY PIECE OF SH** IS U!!!!!!! WHAT EXACTLY GOES BACK 25 YEARS???? WHAT ARE U BASING UR WORDS ON??? SOUNDS LIKE IGNORANCE TO ME!!! ANYONE WHO KNOWS MR.FENZA KNOWS THAT HE IS TRULY A GREAT MAN, FATHER, HUSBAND AND GRANDFATHER!!!! WHAT CAN U SAY FOR URSELF GAME OVER??? UR ONLY FRIEND IS PROBABLY UR PET DOG BC HE HAS NO CHOICE AND DOESNT KNOW ANY BETTER LOL!!!!! IM DISGUSTED THAT PEOPLE LIKE U BREATHE THE SAME AIR I DO!!!!!! U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF PUNK!!!!
Frank

New York, NY

#14 Mar 21, 2008
Quick Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't believe everything you read Frank, THAT IS WHAT YOU CAN REFER TO AS IGNORANCE!
I guess then what the jury heard on the tapes was all made up by the government in an attempt to nail otherwise innocent, hard working, Italian family men? I guess the Gottis are stand up people too, right? Moron.
Frank

New York, NY

#15 Mar 21, 2008
fed up wrote:
hey frank.....whats ur education....mr. fenza graduated with honors from college and mr. leto served for this govt....so maybe before u are so quick to judhe u should get ur facts straight!!!!!! those meetings were probably so late at nite because they were hard working men who worked long hours!!!!! Frank ur a disgrace and i am ashamed we share the same heritage!!!!!
I've got an undergrad degree in accounting from a Big Ten school.
A JD from a top law school.
Clerked in the SDNY for 5 yrs.
Have worked in corporate securities law for the past 10 years. So quit while you're ahead.
"...those meetings were probably so late at nite because they were hard working men who worked long hours" Jesus Christ if you actually believe that I feel very very sorry for you. I feel even more sorry for you if you think other people would believe that. 56 and 76 yr old men meeting up under the cover of darkness at a high school ballfield sounds more like a clandestine homosexual affair than a business meeting.
I'll have you know that Frank Leto is now federal inmate #07586-085.
Why was Louis Fenza at one point federal inmate #22084-053 who was released on December 19, 1989.
Frank

New York, NY

#16 Mar 21, 2008
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
hey game over!!!!! u sound like s twisted sick individual!!!!!FENZA IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A FAMILY MAN!!!!! EVEN ELLIOT HURDY (THE ONE WHO ADMITTED THERE WAS NO EXTORTION) SAID HOW MUCH HE LIKED FENZA!!!!!!THE ONLY PUNK AND COWARD IS U!!!!!! Y DONT U SAY UR REAL NAME???THE ONLY COWARDS AND PUNKS ARE RATS!!!!! MR. FENZA IS A GREAT MAN AND AN AMAZING FAMILY MAN!!!! THE GAME ISNT OVER YET PUNK!!!!!!
You sound like another young man in love with older Italian men (a/k/a another mafia wannabe).
Michael Franzese

Westport, CT

#17 Mar 21, 2008
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
THE ONLY PIECE OF SH** IS U!!!!!!! WHAT EXACTLY GOES BACK 25 YEARS???? WHAT ARE U BASING UR WORDS ON??? SOUNDS LIKE IGNORANCE TO ME!!! ANYONE WHO KNOWS MR.FENZA KNOWS THAT HE IS TRULY A GREAT MAN, FATHER, HUSBAND AND GRANDFATHER!!!! WHAT CAN U SAY FOR URSELF GAME OVER??? UR ONLY FRIEND IS PROBABLY UR PET DOG BC HE HAS NO CHOICE AND DOESNT KNOW ANY BETTER LOL!!!!! IM DISGUSTED THAT PEOPLE LIKE U BREATHE THE SAME AIR I DO!!!!!! U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF PUNK!!!!
Hey fed-up... what are you fed-up with? Being a wannabe and a BROKESTER like your boy Fenza.
Larry Iorizzo

Westport, CT

#18 Mar 21, 2008
Game over was right. Fenza was and always will be a coward, rat, punk. And to fed-up- sounds to me your the same kind of person. Brokesters the both of ya's.
fed up

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2008
hey j**k off!!!! fenza wasnt the one that was on the ballfield tapes!!!!! it was leto and a govt made rat who tried to set a up leto....fenza was not at the ballfield.....u should mind ur business frank and go back to the hole u came from ...why are u worried about the inmate numbers??? maybe u should use the numbers to pay lotto u loser!!!!
fed up

United States

#20 Mar 21, 2008
Michael Franzese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fed-up... what are you fed-up with? Being a wannabe and a BROKESTER like your boy Fenza.
im not a brokester ane neither is fenza!!!!! y dont u use ur real identity!!!!!! im fed up with people like u RATS AND LOW LIFES!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 11 min Joe 1,337
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Sambee 1,604
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Ann 16,777
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 7,872
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
Review: Lisa's K9 Rescue Aug 25 lisas k9 rescue f... 1
•••
•••
•••

Dix Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dix Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dix Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dix Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••