Fatal motorcycle crash on Long Island

Fatal motorcycle crash on Long Island

There are 5 comments on the Empire State News story from Apr 25, 2007, titled Fatal motorcycle crash on Long Island. In it, Empire State News reports that:

Suffolk County Police are investigating a motorcycle crash that claimed the life of a Commack man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Empire State News.

one

Howell, NJ

#1 Apr 25, 2007
RIP <3 love
Bad Day

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2007
"Aviation in itself is not inherently dangerous. But to an even greater degree than the sea, it is terribly unforgiving of carelessness, incapacity, or neglect."
Anonymous

Sportbikes can easily be added to this quote.
I came upon the sceen of this accident immediately after it happened. No blood, no gore, just two wrecked machines a dead 18 year old and a traumatized woman.
Carelessness = no helmet, short sleeve shirt.
Incapacity = no proper training or respect for the operation a 100+ horsepower machine.
Neglect = His cousin or friend that let him ride without a helmet. Me for not knowing CPR. It might have made a difference.
RIP
joe

Passaic, NJ

#3 May 27, 2009
everything happens for a reason. you can not take it apon yourself to blame other people for the actions of victims of situations like this. his friend will obviously blame himself for what happened but its not his fault and cant blame the friend

rip anthony
joe

Passaic, NJ

#4 May 27, 2009
disragard my comment i didnt realize this topic was started in 07' i thought it was concerning anthony
John Mirelli

New York, NY

#5 Nov 13, 2010
Nothing better then to watch a motorcycle crash.

Why are all the motorcycle riders white trash these days. Just glad and happy when I see one crash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Damien Cooper pastor in Lindenhurst foll... (Dec '12) Thu Kristy 3
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Jul 18 Horatio 2,106
Review: Brunswick Hospital Center Amityville Ny (Aug '13) Jul 17 Don 3
Solo 99 Cents parking lot in Central Islip (Oct '09) Jul 17 Tom D 18
News Man arrested in shooting of Ebony Prince (Jul '07) Jul 16 Stax 29
Village of Northport Police (Dec '08) Jul 16 Rick E Kasso 17
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Jul 16 Guilty Dave 15

Dix Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dix Hills Mortgages