Massapequa Man Arrested for Bank Robbery

Mar 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Long Island Press

A 24-year-old Massapequa man was arrested Thursday for robbing an East Meadow bank on Sunday, Nassau County police said.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2013
Massapizza

Berwick, PA

#2 Mar 13, 2010
Is this Rob Nelson's little Brother?
CONCERNED PARENT

Shirley, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2010
Where was he in the early morning hours of February 3, 2008?
Disappointed

West Islip, NY

#4 May 10, 2010
Yes, Kenneth Nelson is Rob's brother and their brother Eric is a drunk loser too. I blame their parents, they let those boys run wild.
Disappointed

West Islip, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Now I read that their father Ken Sr. got arrested at their house on 1/25/11. Thanks to google their whole sordid family history is on display for the world to see.
Nelons Criminals

New York, NY

#9 Feb 27, 2011
Kenneth Nelson Jr rearrested in Walmart, drugs, theft in the sunrise Mall, Eric Ron Kenny the nelson family must be proud they raised such morons.
Nelons Criminals

New York, NY

#10 Feb 27, 2011
Disappointed wrote:
Yes, Kenneth Nelson is Rob's brother and their brother Eric is a drunk loser too. I blame their parents, they let those boys run wild.
Please tell me Eric Nelson the guy who got the boating while intocicated then a few hours later got a DWI in a car he was driving is Ken ron and eric all brothers from the same carney freak family?
nelson

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 27, 2011
Rob Nelson is Gay

Kenny is a criminal drug addict

Eric gets BWI and DWI
Disappointed

West Islip, NY

#12 Mar 3, 2011
Kenny is a criminal drug addict and Eric got a BWI and DWI but how do you know Rob is gay?
Disappointed

West Islip, NY

#13 Mar 4, 2011
nelson wrote:
Rob Nelson is Gay
Kenny is a criminal drug addict
Eric gets BWI and DWI
Kenny is a criminal drug addict and Eric got a BWI and DWI but how do you know Rob is gay?
shadow

Amityville, NY

#14 Apr 13, 2011
yo i did time with kenny nelson in 08" and this kid is so out in space , we all told him he was going to come back to jail one day soon, its crazy how some one that come's from a family with money is so dum and this kid is going to be some one's bitch up north he is going to get washed up real fast..
Disappointed

West Babylon, NY

#15 Dec 2, 2011
I give up on Eric and Ken Nelson Jr.. Those two morons got arrested again on Nov. 21 in Patchogue on drug charges. I remember their grandfather's words of stupidity to their father Ken Sr.; "I don't care what kind of trouble you get into, just don't bring it home." Is bad parenting a product of nurture or nature.
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

#16 Dec 4, 2011
Hey, Disappointed, you must be out to get the Nelson family for some reason. Otherwise, you would not be posting so many bad-mouth comments on this thread, making it sound like a lot of people are after them. Your moniker, by the way, is bad. How could you be 'disappointed' and angry at the same time?
Confused

Washington, DC

#17 Feb 6, 2012
May 1, 2007 Kenneth Nelson JR., age 21 arrested for Agravated Unlicensed Operation of Motor Vehicle

February 12, 2008 Kenneth Nelson JR., age 22 arrested for criminal possession of a Controlled Substance (35 bags of heroin

December 20, 2008, Kenneth Nelson JR, age 23 arrested for Agravated Unlicensed Operation of Motor Vehicle, Resisting Arrest, Unlawful Fleeing of a Police Officer and 29 other charges

July 26, 2009, Eric Nelson, age 20 arrested on a charge of boating while intoxicated. 33 hours later, July 27, 2009, sideswiped a car that was stopped at a stop sign and was arrested for driving while intoxicated. Was aleady on probation for a drunken-driving conviction from April 2008.

March 7, 2011, Kenneth Nelson JR., age 24 arrested for robbing a TD Bank

January 25, 2011, Keneth Nelson SR., age 54, arrested and charged with Resisting Arrest and Obstruction of Government Administration 2nd

February 17, 2011, Kenneth Nelson JR, age 25 arrested at Wal-Mart in Sunrise Mall and charged with Petit Larceny, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th and Aggravated Unlicensed 2nd

July 25, 2011 Kenneth Nelson JR., age 26 arrested for the alleged theft of plumping supplies from Home Depot
Confused

Washington, DC

#18 Feb 6, 2012
November 21, 2011 Kenneth Nelson JR age 26 and Eric Nelson, age 22 both arrested in Patchogue and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree
Disappointed

West Babylon, NY

#19 Mar 12, 2012
shadow wrote:
yo i did time with kenny nelson in 08" and this kid is so out in space , we all told him he was going to come back to jail one day soon, its crazy how some one that come's from a family with money is so dum and this kid is going to be some one's bitch up north he is going to get washed up real fast..
Ken Nelson Jr. got arrested again for shoplifting at Kohl's in Massapequa on 3/1/12. I don't know much about the criminal justice system but since you probably do, why isn't Ken Jr. in jail for robbing that bank?
Confused

Washington, DC

#20 Apr 6, 2012
Apparently the TD Bank episode was done for the purpose of getting free admission into drug rehab. What is confusing is how there can be so many incidences and he is still out on the loose.
Snitches

Jamaica, NY

#21 Apr 6, 2012
Sounds to me like they are both snitches!
It's the only thing that makes sense out of their not being in jail
sunshine

Massapequa, NY

#22 Jan 4, 2013
The hole Nelson family will be in jail for one thing or anouther. One thing they are not is snichies. Ken Eric and John will be arrested in the next two months on drug charges

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dix Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Secrets Secrets (Jul '13) 51 min Deborah 19
Police: Mastic Beach woman, Julieann Klopfer, d... 1 hr hoodo 5
Review: Perfecto Remodel Corporation 1 hr Cricket1 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Figo01 441
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,284
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 7,877
Rents for affordable housing apartments that ar... 12 hr Wolfhawk46 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for Suffolk County was issued at September 02 at 10:14AM EDT

•••