Survivor recounts medevac crash that ...

Survivor recounts medevac crash that killed 4

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Survivor recounts medevac crash that killed 4. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Jordan Wells remembers losing control of her car on a rainy night in late September.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Concerned

Plano, TX

#1 Nov 25, 2008
Some experts have criticized the state for airlifting people who don't need such urgent attention.

Let's see Jordan "has bandages and casts on her legs, a brace on her neck and a plastic cast on her torso, right leg was amputated below the knee, and she suffered a broken neck, among numerous other injuries and faces six to 12 months of rehab, during which time she'll be fitted for a prosthesis that will allow her to walk."

Now if she is isn't an a person in urgent need of a medevac would someone then explain who is.

Geez, leave the system alone. It works fine. It does the job it's supposed to do.

The only thing that needs work is better and more competent maintenace of the medevacs.

Jordan, you owe your life to your heroes who perished trying to save you and Ashley's lives.
Bill

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2008
I was saved by one of these copters when I was in HS. We need to keep them in the air and in force.
nurse

Gwynn Oak, MD

#3 Nov 26, 2008
Concerned wrote:
Let's see Jordan "has bandages and casts on her legs, a brace on her neck and a plastic cast on her torso, right leg was amputated below the knee, and she suffered a broken neck, among numerous other injuries and faces six to 12 months of rehab, during which time she'll be fitted for a prosthesis that will allow her to walk."
Now if she is isn't an a person in urgent need of a medevac would someone then explain who is.
Jordan's injuries were CAUSED by the helicopter crash. At the original accident scene she and her friend had no apparent injuries justifying the use of a helicopter. They were helicoptered because their car's damage met the criteria. That's why the criteria have been changed and are being reviewed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

District Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fairmount heights police May 3 Fairmount Heights... 1
News new Teen girl IDa d as victim in fatal Forestvi... May 2 mack 1
Camera tickets on Addison Rd and MLK Ave, seat ... Apr '17 Madmax 1
Is it true that Six Flags is a ghetto park???? (Oct '10) Mar '17 Hello its kiera 23
News Suitland man identified as victim of fatal shoo... Mar '17 kendale west 1
News Two young children critically wounded in Prince... Mar '17 ROME 1
News Prince George's liquor board director tried to ... Feb '17 joe 1

District Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

District Heights Mortgages