Crash Kills Teen; Sets House On Fire

Crash Kills Teen; Sets House On Fire

There are 23 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Oct 13, 2007, titled Crash Kills Teen; Sets House On Fire. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

District Heights, MD - A neighborhood pulled together on Saturday, less than 24 hours after a single-vehicle crash killed one teen, injured another and set off a house fire on Leona St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TTM

Thornburg, VA

#29 Oct 17, 2007
Help Build Not Tear Down wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not in school..please..please...go back. This isn't cool but ignorant! What are you trying to be???????
That's some White guy "imitating" a Black guy. This type of ignorance is an epidemic on this site.
TTM

Thornburg, VA

#31 Oct 17, 2007
deonte rollings homey wrote:
<quoted text>
who you is? talkn bout im some week white boy try to be black crackers copy us kid im jus telln you tha truth man saw tha bama cople of times, almost scraped or whatever but he aint see im cool with all that thogh tell lil young rest in peice kid
Riiiight. Look... if you are Black, learn to put your thoughts together in complete sentences because you're making us look bad. It might be good to read a book or two, also.

Now... if you are who I think you are, go take a sugar-frosted f--k off the top of the closest skyscraper.
Cousin

Kansas City, MO

#32 Oct 22, 2007
As a family member of Ryan's...the only kinds of words that should be posted, should be prayers for the fmaily and loved ones who really knew Ryan. The world are is so cruel and so are the people in it. I think a lot of you speculators have forgotten that, his mother his now childless, and our family has suffered a great loss. Ryan was no bama,he was the son of 2 loving parents. Please let him rest in peace and don't slander his name in vain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

District Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News P.G. County murders 2011: 'We simply don?t have... (Jan '11) Nov 20 LEWIS 6
Test Nov 17 Test 1
News Prince George's Co. NAACP calls for removal of ... Nov '16 juice 1
News Police: $25K reward for info on Capitol Heights... Oct '16 juice 1
News Double Shooting Claims Life of Suitland Woman (Apr '10) Oct '16 tiny 14
Is it true that Six Flags is a ghetto park???? (Oct '10) Oct '16 tiny 22
News County Crime Watch: Police Involved Shooting, M... (Apr '12) Sep '16 mr Dave Clark 3

District Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

District Heights Mortgages