District Heights Woman Found Dead Ins...

District Heights Woman Found Dead Inside Her Condo

There are 54 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Oct 5, 2008, titled District Heights Woman Found Dead Inside Her Condo. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Police in Prince George's County said a woman was killed inside her District Heights home Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Knights Of Columbus

Reston, VA

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Considering that this area is just above the D.C. line, not too surprising to hear of certain issues coming up in this neighborhood.
T-Man

Cabin John, MD

#2 Oct 5, 2008
The "Great White Machine" will not let black folk (non-thug type) live this one down. I can hear the accusations now. Grilling all of us for the actions of a few. Well, nobody said life was fair huh? LOL
"Not surprising", and "Typical"...
Right?
Mike

Crofton, MD

#3 Oct 5, 2008
A murder in PG County..kinda like finding oranges in Florida.
Mascara

Gaithersburg, MD

#4 Oct 6, 2008
so unfortunate to hear that - this is the 3rd murder of a single woman in maryland int he past month.
come on now

Silver Spring, MD

#6 Oct 6, 2008
Knights Of Columbus wrote:
Considering that this area is just above the D.C. line, not too surprising to hear of certain issues coming up in this neighborhood.
PG County--specifically District Heights, Capitol Heights (hell, anything with the misnomer of "heights") is the worst of the DC Metro area, other than Hyattsville. Is this incident really that surprising???

Since: Sep 07

Guthrie, OK

#7 Oct 6, 2008
come on now wrote:
<quoted text>
PG County--specifically District Heights, Capitol Heights (hell, anything with the misnomer of "heights") is the worst of the DC Metro area, other than Hyattsville. Is this incident really that surprising???
I'm not trying to discredit or belittle you, but you jogged a memory:

How's Berwyn Heights holding up these days? I remember that it was a "hoity-toity" working class neighborhood back in the day, and I was wondering if the road construction and "other factors" have affected it.

As far as the District Heights incident, it's a another tragedy in the long list of tragedies for the DH and I'm betting it was domestic-related.
Crime Anaylst

Salisbury, MD

#8 Oct 6, 2008
This is a very sad incident I will be praying for the family and that her killer is brought to justice. No one deserves to lose there life in such a manner.
duh

Silver Spring, MD

#9 Oct 6, 2008
How many idiots can you seriously put in one place?
fed up with the mess

United States

#10 Oct 6, 2008
Another black male takes the life of a black female over something stupid. Black males(most not all) have no respect for themselves or their women.
fed up with the mess

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2008
Mascara wrote:
so unfortunate to hear that - this is the 3rd murder of a single woman in maryland int he past month.
And all are black....what about that?
Mascara

Gaithersburg, MD

#12 Oct 6, 2008
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text>And all are black....what about that?
i dont care about race.. I am concerne about her as a human being.. like you should be.. a white woman was mudered last wekk.. I feel sorry for her the same.
the report is a bout a human being getting murdered.. and nothing outside of that.

murder has no preference.
Mascara

Gaithersburg, MD

#13 Oct 6, 2008
fed up with the mess wrote:
Another black male takes the life of a black female over something stupid. Black males(most not all) have no respect for themselves or their women.
not true.. there are men that way in every race.. but whose to say what happen.. we can t judge a dead woman.. only morn..

she s human thats what matters.
DMA from Washington DC

Washington, DC

#14 Oct 6, 2008
This is crazy. One has lost her life and you might as well say his is over with as well.
Guess what

Washington, DC

#16 Oct 6, 2008
Always right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the best!!!!! I have read your post many of times and I also read that you are black. You the kind of N-!-@-@-E-R I like, one that knows there place. If you every need a job or something I have plenty of shoes that needs shining. Its good to know that some of you still know where you came from. You are the reason I still love amerikkka.
I would argue with the comment you made, but I have to agree with it. She is your true TOKEN. I have told her this before. Now that she is hearing it from one of you, I am sure she is as happy as can be. Please tell her to JUMP so we all can see how high.
I HATE FED UP W THE MESS

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 6, 2008
Always right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the best!!!!! I have read your post many of times and I also read that you are black. You the kind of N-!-@-@-E-R I like, one that knows there place. If you every need a job or something I have plenty of shoes that needs shining. Its good to know that some of you still know where you came from. You are the reason I still love amerikkka.
Geez!
Ressecup

Hyattsville, MD

#18 Oct 6, 2008
The word bond is misspelled in the 4th paragraph line 6.
Shauna

AOL

#19 Oct 6, 2008
Donna was a friend,sister,aunt, but most important a devoted mother of two beautiful children whom she loved more then life itself. Please pray for her children and her family. My heart is hurting but with the good memories I have of Donna I know that everything is going to be alright. THANK GOD FOR MEMORIES!
Pretty Brown

Silver Spring, MD

#20 Oct 7, 2008
For "Guess What" and "Always Right"

U R kids of the devil, its ok, I understand, cause for yall, ignorance is bliss!!
fed up with the mess

United States

#21 Oct 7, 2008
Guess what wrote:
<quoted text>
I would argue with the comment you made, but I have to agree with it. She is your true TOKEN. I have told her this before. Now that she is hearing it from one of you, I am sure she is as happy as can be. Please tell her to JUMP so we all can see how high.
Just because I can't stand a bunch of ghetto mess does not make me a token. Just hate to hear your mess stinks.
fed up with the mess

United States

#22 Oct 7, 2008
Always right wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the best!!!!! I have read your post many of times and I also read that you are black. You the kind of N-!-@-@-E-R I like, one that knows there place. If you every need a job or something I have plenty of shoes that needs shining. Its good to know that some of you still know where you came from. You are the reason I still love amerikkka.
Your mother is.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

District Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: M&W Auto Body Repair Inc Mclean May 22 Dickenson 1
Is it true that Six Flags is a ghetto park???? (Oct '10) Apr 29 JKO 15
News Violence at Forestville High Alarms Parents Feb '15 Hiphopster 1
News P.G. County murders 2011: 'We simply don?t have... (Jan '11) Feb '15 tony 5
Addison Road Metro Station (Nov '13) Feb '15 summakor 2
News Prince George's Man Arrested in Fatal D.C. Stab... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shay 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
More from around the web

District Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]