Cecil

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#1 Mar 19, 2010
LPD f--ked up again. Not once, but twice! In December 2009 While they were downtown heading up there annual dollars for collars saturation patrols this holiday season, some thieves stole all the cooper wire out of the ground at the main soccer field. Near the Rodeo grounds and Robertson park it's practically in the Police parking lot. Then a couple of weeks later they did it again!
I hope they have some leads!
Joe

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2010
LPD only does DUI's and Public intoxication. they are totally incompetent at all other forms of police work.

“Just a guy”

Since: Mar 09

Livermore

#3 Mar 22, 2010
In the Police parking lot? You apparently either don't know where the Police station parking lot is or you don't know where the soccer fields are...
Anon

Pleasanton, CA

#4 Mar 22, 2010
Charly Hustle wrote:
In the Police parking lot? You apparently either don't know where the Police station parking lot is or you don't know where the soccer fields are...
I think he means the city maintenance yard, which is heavily frequented by the police cars. The actual police parking lot is of course across the road and behind City Hall.
MourningWood

Livermore, CA

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Joe wrote:
LPD only does DUI's and Public intoxication. they are totally incompetent at all other forms of police work.
I disagree, mainly because LPD is the only reason my Mom and I are still alive today.
Amused

Livermore, CA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Cecil wrote:
LPD f--ked up again. Not once, but twice! In December 2009 While they were downtown heading up there annual dollars for collars saturation patrols this holiday season, some thieves stole all the cooper wire out of the ground at the main soccer field. Near the Rodeo grounds and Robertson park it's practically in the Police parking lot. Then a couple of weeks later they did it again!
I hope they have some leads!
Sounds like Cecil needs to stay out of Livermore if he don't like the LPD.
Sideshow

San Jose, CA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Cecil needs to stay out of Livermore if he don't like the LPD.
Sounds like Cecil hit a cord with the LPD on "Copix" LmFAO!!!

Since: Sep 12

San Leandro, CA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Cecil needs to stay out of Livermore if he don't like the LPD.
yet cecil never said anything of that nature...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Discovery Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low-frequency rumbling or humming sound day and... (Mar '11) 21 hr Canada Eh 217
I didnt know it was a crime to sit in a parked car (Apr '09) Tue Tinagination 58
News Stolen Minivan Pulled from Water Surrounding Ea... Tue JKD 2
billy byron walker, aka, billy walker, billie w... (Aug '16) Tue Gina 4
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Mar 24 Rick 307
News Antioch: Man wounded after argument leads to sh... Mar 23 James 1
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Mar 21 Juicy J from San ... 1,605

Discovery Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Discovery Bay Mortgages