if your pet is microchipped

if your pet is microchipped

Posted in the Discovery Bay Forum

Januaryjoe

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Does the microchipping company have your CURRENT address, phone number, and email address? Your vet can provide details if you have forgotten how to contact the company.

We are hosting a pet now who was found to be chipped. The owners are not responding to efforts by the microchip company/vet to contact them. We think they must have moved or changed providers and have not realized that they failed to notify everyone. This pet would like to return home!

There were no boarding charges, charges for medical care, or other costs associated with returning the pet. We just want him to be reunited with his owners! Our own pets feel that they are being shortchanged for time and attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Discovery Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
found dog 1 hr JKD 2
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) 4 hr Anonymous 300
Empire Mine Road (Jan '12) Sat John Dejesus 12
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Feb 15 Northern Raza 1,603
Facebook: Livermore Rants and Raves. come join (Jan '16) Feb 15 phoenix123 11
Reviving Stivers Academy? (May '11) Feb 13 Wisconsin girl 58
News Guest commentary: There is a five-alarm brewing... (Oct '15) Jan '17 Rainman 3

Discovery Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Discovery Bay Mortgages