Police Activity near Pine Street.

Police Activity near Pine Street.

Posted in the Discovery Bay Forum

blessed4

Union City, CA

#1 May 6, 2013
I saw a lot of Police vehicles stopped, some haphazardly near Pine, and a fire truck. I wonder what happened. I want to take my family and friends and hide in a bubble for a while. This city is really getting bad.

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#2 May 6, 2013
blessed4 wrote:
I saw a lot of Police vehicles stopped, some haphazardly near Pine, and a fire truck. I wonder what happened. I want to take my family and friends and hide in a bubble for a while. This city is really getting bad.
When was this? And at what cross streets? I've been at work since 8 this morning. So maybe I missed it.
blessed4

Union City, CA

#3 May 6, 2013
Ssophiiee wrote:
<quoted text>When was this? And at what cross streets? I've been at work since 8 this morning. So maybe I missed it.
Pine and "M" guessing the letter.. It's this side of Rincon by a street or two. Sorry, brain not functioning. The street with the big blue ( low income place) or at least I think it is. Sorry, not exact. Around 3:00

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#4 May 6, 2013
blessed4 wrote:
<quoted text>Pine and "M" guessing the letter.. It's this side of Rincon by a street or two. Sorry, brain not functioning. The street with the big blue ( low income place) or at least I think it is. Sorry, not exact. Around 3:00
Maybe Patch will post something about it. Glad I was at work and missed it.
BoB

San Francisco, CA

#5 May 7, 2013
nothing new for that neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Discovery Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 4,419
Burn Baby Burn hahaha 7 hr IRIS 2
25 Years of past FRAUD. 8 hr MaryBeth 1
News Roadshow: Parking in front of a neighbor's hous... (Aug '09) Jun 22 Morgana 265
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Jun 21 Princess Hey 4,946
Ookioch BBQ Jun 18 ACAB 2
CA EBT cards being used in Las Vegas, Hawaii, a... (Oct '10) Jun 18 ACAB 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Discovery Bay Mortgages