Guy in fatigues with holster at Max B...

Guy in fatigues with holster at Max Baer park Sunday night

Posted in the Discovery Bay Forum

Bosco

Danville, CA

#1 Apr 23, 2012
We saw a guy walk across Smith school play ground going towards Max Baer Park around 7:15 PM Sunday night 22nd. The police got there and were looking for him. Anyone know what came of that?
DRH

San Francisco, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2012
My son and I noticed the guy in front of the Shell at Murrietta and Stanley at 6:15. He was in full camo with an empty black leg holster. Clearly looking for some attention.
LLL

Danville, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Who really gives a crap what the guy was wearing? Why do people always have to be so nosy? I hope the guy went along with HIS business and was never hassled by the cops.
Bruno

Tracy, CA

#4 May 9, 2012
LLL don't be an idiot! No one cares that it was fatigues...it was the holster on his leg. With all the crazy stuff that goes on it doesn't pay to not be careful.

Take a lesson from the shooting in Florida.
LLL

Danville, CA

#5 May 10, 2012
It also doesn't pay to be paranoid all the time. Be cognizant of your surroundings and the people in close proximity to you, but lets not be paranoid.I mean, I never did about a shooting on that day.
Bosco

Tracy, CA

#6 May 10, 2012
I was at the Smith school playground with my 3 young kids that day. I'm very aware of my surroundings. He was wearing fatigues with a holster. What was I supposed to think? If he didn't have the holster I wouldn't have thought anything. So, erring on the side of safety for my kids...I called the kids over to leave, and then called the police. Distraught people harm themselves and others everyday.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#7 Jun 1, 2012
pt
JRC

Livermore, CA

#8 Jun 3, 2012
Quit crying about your fear of guns. No firearm was present and it is not illegal to carry a holster in public. No crime was committed and no one was harmed. I bet you call the police about people with knives on their hip too. (also legal)
MourningWood

San Leandro, CA

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Bruno wrote:
LLL don't be an idiot! No one cares that it was fatigues...it was the holster on his leg. With all the crazy stuff that goes on it doesn't pay to not be careful.
Take a lesson from the shooting in Florida.
The fact is that Livermore has an open carry law, even if there was a firearm in the holster... as long as it's not loaded it's perfectly legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Discovery Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game... (Oct '12) Sun Princess Hey 1,391
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Dec 1 Princess Hey 4,732
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Dec 1 LICKS5DUB 1,598
Drop a Word ~ Add a Word (Nov '11) Dec 1 Princess Hey 4,980
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Nov 29 Jame 118
The Spot Bar and Grill (Aug '12) Nov 28 Spotted Girl 6,756
Livermore Music Thread (May '13) Nov 25 Musikologist 56

Discovery Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance