Accreditation rating for Petersburg s...

Accreditation rating for Petersburg schools

There are 5 comments on the NBC12 story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Accreditation rating for Petersburg schools. In it, NBC12 reports that:

A shooting was reported at Regency Square mall in Henrico's west end shortly before 2 p.m. Monday, according to Henrico Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC12.

mufiz

Guangzhou, China

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I love u
Wloclawek Warrior

Carson, VA

#2 Oct 27, 2012
That one I would sure like to see. I see the examples that are produced there from, appalling, at best
Benny Shields

Carson, VA

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Small wonder why Petersburg has the stupidest children in the public system, they cannot even read, they have n o respect, they stink of cheap dope, they make fun of Masters level teachers. Their parents are on welfare and stupid as a log. What else can you expect?
Benny Shields

Carson, VA

#5 Sep 24, 2013
students here are as dumb as a stump
Benny Shields

Carson, VA

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Which hand does a Petersburg school student hold up his pants with while he is hitch hiking to the court?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect in trooper slaying made bizarre remarks... Jul 23 Go Blue Forever 2
Lyn's body and paint shop Jul 22 agie 1
News City of Petersburg has been partially paying fo... Jul 13 True Judgement 1
Hopewell Sheriffs Department (Dec '15) Jul 12 True Judgement 11
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Jul 10 annoyomus 106
Anyone remember fortys hot dog chili (Aug '10) Jun 27 Jlewis 13
West Virginia Flood Disaster! Jun '16 Brian Canter 1

Dinwiddie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dinwiddie Mortgages