Accreditation rating for Petersburg s...

Accreditation rating for Petersburg schools

There are 5 comments on the NBC12 story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Accreditation rating for Petersburg schools. In it, NBC12 reports that:

A shooting was reported at Regency Square mall in Henrico's west end shortly before 2 p.m. Monday, according to Henrico Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC12.

mufiz

Satellite Provider

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I love u
Wloclawek Warrior

Petersburg, VA

#2 Oct 27, 2012
That one I would sure like to see. I see the examples that are produced there from, appalling, at best
Benny Shields

Petersburg, VA

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Small wonder why Petersburg has the stupidest children in the public system, they cannot even read, they have n o respect, they stink of cheap dope, they make fun of Masters level teachers. Their parents are on welfare and stupid as a log. What else can you expect?
Benny Shields

Petersburg, VA

#5 Sep 24, 2013
students here are as dumb as a stump
Benny Shields

Petersburg, VA

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Which hand does a Petersburg school student hold up his pants with while he is hitch hiking to the court?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dinwiddie Deputy Charged with Incest wit... (Apr '14) Fri July 4th 9
News 'This is all I've ever known' Fri Silent Echo 1
Dinwiddie County Sheriff's race (Nov '11) Jun 27 Concerned taxpayer 145
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Jun 22 slutty mouth 27
News Dinwiddie Sheriff's deputy injured during traff... (Jul '14) May '15 90 Degrees 4
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) May '15 the Ace of Spades 52
Review: Techno Labs May '15 Jay 1
More from around the web

Dinwiddie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dinwiddie Mortgages