Widow

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jul 27, 2014
My husband died four years ago this September. I have had a hard time dealing with losing him. I never ever have loved anyone like I did this man. I worshipped the ground he walked on. His death was such a shock to me, Ive mourned everyday , crying and crying. Ive seen Counselors to deal with my death but only time can actually heal you when someone dies that u are so close too and have loved for so many years. I have finally accepted his death and Im out of the depression of his loss. Ive accepted it and im actually now ready to move on with my life if his family will allow it. His family, children by another wife, they don't think its right for me to date, or to even think about anyone else but him. I loved him enough while he was alive. soooo very much, but now its time I move on with my life! Im sure had it been me that died, he would have remarried in a years time. Because he always did fancy the women and flirt and make them feel good even in front of me. I just think people should let others move on, after a death. He died of a heart attack at a football game. He was so young. But you never know when your time will come. So Im going to move on with my life. and I hope his family understands and allows it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dinwiddie sheriff's dept? (Apr '13) Oct '17 King James 2
What is your opinion of the medical care provid... (Mar '13) Oct '17 Angry parent 2
False alarm at middle school Oct '17 Angry parent 1
real life in stony creek Oct '17 sunnie 1
Dinwiddie County Sheriff's race (Nov '11) Jun '17 Justice 179
North dinwiddie area (Nov '16) Nov '16 D_SH-T 3
News Video Shows Sheriff Using Racial Slur During In... (Oct '15) Sep '16 agie 8

Dinwiddie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dinwiddie Mortgages