Fights at Dinwiddie H.S. graduation c...

Fights at Dinwiddie H.S. graduation ceremony - wtvr

There are 147 comments on the WTVR story from Jun 17, 2010, titled Fights at Dinwiddie H.S. graduation ceremony - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Pomp and circumstance... and mace. It was a night to remember at the Dinwiddie High School graduation, for all the wrong reasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#141 Jun 20, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this coming from an expert on "thugism" or someone who is a racist mongrel?
I see nothead is back spewing his racist crap again.

Maybe he should ask classy lady or his other id valady out on a date. They seem to have the same mentality.

Losers, all 3.
Razor

Warrenton, VA

#142 Jun 20, 2010
Once more Konttyhead spews it's liberal racist garbage. The troll needs to grow a pair and get a life.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#143 Jun 20, 2010
Razor wrote:
Once more Konttyhead spews it's liberal racist garbage. The troll needs to grow a pair and get a life.
Awww, go lick a hot coal at your cook-out!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#144 Jun 20, 2010
Razor wrote:
LOL Yeah, right. Like that will ever happen. nothead is what he is, a gay "Teabagger" raving lunatic racist idiot.
Sarah

Chester, VA

#145 Sep 10, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
Well we are talking about Petersburg, right?
Do you people actually expect better? Why????????
That was my graduation and it was nt Petersburg High School. It was Dinwiddie. Our football field was under construction and if some people didnt role 80 deep we would have had room. Its a shame that some parents couldnt watch their chidren graduate and Dinwiddie should have issued us tickets.
FunkDocta

Richmond, VA

#146 Sep 10, 2010
Ah, this is a blast from the past.
anon

United States

#147 Mar 26, 2012
That was my graduation, n I don't blame pittman, but I do give a big $7_( you to the school board, why would u get new bleachers for our graduation?! Haha the funny thing is the next year football team sucked! Y'all think peopld in the bleachers were hot?! Dude we were stuck in a room n had 18 year old kids passin out it was so hot, the school board should've been sued, it was memorable alright

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Jan '17 Kashus Klay 113
Corruption / Illegal Acts by City Officials an... (Jul '10) Nov '16 Mansion Hiller 8
Dinwiddie County Sheriff's race (Nov '11) Nov '16 whatAwaste 172
North dinwiddie area Nov '16 D_SH-T 3
News Belton out as interim city manager in Petersbur... Oct '16 sam 1
News Video Shows Sheriff Using Racial Slur During In... (Oct '15) Sep '16 agie 8
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... (Sep '16) Sep '16 True Judgement 1

Dinwiddie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dinwiddie Mortgages