Former Dinwiddie Deputy Charged with ...

Former Dinwiddie Deputy Charged with Incest with Juvenile

There are 14 comments on the WRIC-TV Richmond story from Apr 16, 2014, titled Former Dinwiddie Deputy Charged with Incest with Juvenile. In it, WRIC-TV Richmond reports that:

A former Dinwiddie County Sheriff's Office deputy who is facing five criminal charges, including incest with a juvenile, was arrested on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRIC-TV Richmond.

Greenville, VA

#1 Apr 21, 2014
There are some good Officers in that agency who go to work and try and do there jobs, but when any Officer or former Officer is caught up in allegations such as this, it effects us all.
Richmond, VA

#2 May 20, 2014
KARMA wrote:
There are some good Officers in that agency who go to work and try and do there jobs, but when any Officer or former Officer is caught up in allegations such as this, it effects us all.
That is the truth there are some good Officers with that Agency, just recently one of those Deputies apprehended a wanted felon from another state. Hayes on the other hand was either terminated or asked to resign back in October of 2013. The reason for that was because he was video taped while in full uniform inside a room, while a controlled drug buy was set up by the State Police.
Clifton Forge, VA

#3 Jun 18, 2014
I feel for the family member that Hayes is accused of sexually assaulting. She is going to have to live with this scar, for the rest of her life.
Clifton Forge, VA

#4 Sep 10, 2014
Karma wrote:
I feel for the family member that Hayes is accused of sexually assaulting. She is going to have to live with this scar, for the rest of her life.
I thought Hayes was going to be tried on the 9th of September. I haven't heard of what the disposition of the case was. Sick just plain Sick. Well Election Year is just around the Corner.
Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Sep 11, 2014
Hayes was a big helper in the Sheriffs Office last Election, that got the current Sheriff Elected. I still can't believe he could've done something like that to his own child. I mean his own child came forward to complain for what he had done. If convicted I hope they do to him in Prison, what he allegedly did to his flesh and blood child.
Winter Weather

United States

#6 May 29, 2015
KARMA wrote:
Its been extremely quiet here.
How are you holding up? Sometimes they high an mighty must fall. I know a lot of younger officers look-up to him.
justice

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2015
Expunge hearing on 26th at 0900am for hayes
rumor in waverly is hes running for sheriff in dinwiddie
Amen

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Jun 30, 2015
justice wrote:
Yes justice does prevail. Anyone that truly know Hayes knew better those bogus acquisitions.
July 4th

Washington, DC

#9 Jul 3, 2015
I still ain't voting for that fool.
Just saying

Clifton Forge, VA

#10 Jul 10, 2015
Hayes is a complete and total idiot, yes there is someone more stupid than Duck Adams and that's Hayes.
Good ole boys

United States

#11 Aug 17, 2015
Yea instead vote fool them other fools that aint gonna do nothing for this county. Sad to say!!
Truth

South Boston, VA

#12 Sep 2, 2015
Please vote for someone NEW in the election for sheriff this year in Dinwiddie unlike someone who was reported to have written a letter in defense of the crook who was in the news this year for admitting to embezzling almost $100,000 from that crooked bank in Dinwiddie and didn't even do a day in jail for it and also vote for someone who did NOT trespass into Brunswick County in January, 2005 after an old demented nutcase dressed up like an old witch and stalked and harassed people in a grocery store in Prince George County and then finally slithered out of the town of Mckenney by Summer 2005. He should have followed her to Alabamee and the con artist preacher who she was married to who knocked up and dumped another in May, 1968 and got another who he was marrid to at the time to raise his "luuuuv child".
Culpeper, VA

#13 Sep 10, 2015
justice wrote:
Expunge case dismissed!!!!!!
Culpeper, VA

#14 Sep 11, 2015
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes justice does prevail. Anyone that truly know Hayes knew better those bogus acquisitions.
Must not have been "BOGUS" enough because he wasn't able to convince the judge that they should be erased. How fair would it be to erase or hide charges that could be brought back up and re tried again at any point???????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get rid of the career Politicians Apr 18 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Who knows Brian Canter? Apr 16 Heather 1
News Video Shows Sheriff Using Racial Slur During In... (Oct '15) Apr 11 Honest Lawenforce... 6
Thriller Book Store (Aug '12) Apr 9 dvdrom075 34
Can The City of Petersburg get any worse? Mar '16 VN Vet 4
to the petersburg police, judiciary and law, fr... (Mar '14) Feb '16 wloclawek warrior 3
News Video shows 'bored' teens vandalize business ow... Feb '16 Silent Echo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dinwiddie Mortgages