Former Dinwiddie Deputy Charged with Incest with Juvenile

Apr 16, 2014 Full story: WRIC-TV Richmond

A former Dinwiddie County Sheriff's Office deputy who is facing five criminal charges, including incest with a juvenile, was arrested on Tuesday.

Full Story
Greenville, VA

#1 Apr 21, 2014
There are some good Officers in that agency who go to work and try and do there jobs, but when any Officer or former Officer is caught up in allegations such as this, it effects us all.
Richmond, VA

#2 May 20, 2014
KARMA wrote:
There are some good Officers in that agency who go to work and try and do there jobs, but when any Officer or former Officer is caught up in allegations such as this, it effects us all.
That is the truth there are some good Officers with that Agency, just recently one of those Deputies apprehended a wanted felon from another state. Hayes on the other hand was either terminated or asked to resign back in October of 2013. The reason for that was because he was video taped while in full uniform inside a room, while a controlled drug buy was set up by the State Police.
Clifton Forge, VA

#3 Jun 18, 2014
I feel for the family member that Hayes is accused of sexually assaulting. She is going to have to live with this scar, for the rest of her life.
Clifton Forge, VA

#4 Sep 10, 2014
Karma wrote:
I feel for the family member that Hayes is accused of sexually assaulting. She is going to have to live with this scar, for the rest of her life.
I thought Hayes was going to be tried on the 9th of September. I haven't heard of what the disposition of the case was. Sick just plain Sick. Well Election Year is just around the Corner.
Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Sep 11, 2014
Hayes was a big helper in the Sheriffs Office last Election, that got the current Sheriff Elected. I still can't believe he could've done something like that to his own child. I mean his own child came forward to complain for what he had done. If convicted I hope they do to him in Prison, what he allegedly did to his flesh and blood child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preventing Wrongful Convictions Thu Innocent In America 1
Why Are Petersburg Students so darn Stupid, wor... (Oct '12) Nov 24 Lung Crow 44
Adult bookstore (Feb '12) Nov 24 trolling snaghook 29
Thanks to Sgt. Nov 23 New Woman 2
Dinwiddie County Sheriff's race (Nov '11) Nov 20 KARMA 130
to the petersburg police, judiciary and law, fr... (Mar '14) Nov 11 JATroll 2
raquan cooke the pissing jerk is on hiatus (Feb '11) Nov 11 JATroll 15
Dinwiddie Dating
Find my Match

Dinwiddie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dinwiddie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dinwiddie

Personal Finance