High Speed Chase Ends with Police Shu...

High Speed Chase Ends with Police Shutting Down Highway to look for...

There are 5 comments on the WTVR story from Aug 10, 2010, titled High Speed Chase Ends with Police Shutting Down Highway to look for.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Throwing drugs out of a car window during a high speed pursuit didnA't help a pair of North Carolina men Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Yet another set of rocket scientists.

Lock the morons up and throw away the keys.

Go back in 50 or 60 years and sweep out the bones.

No chance these idiots will ever contribute to society except as a "don't let this happen to you" video in driving school.
Abby

Clermont, FL

#2 Aug 10, 2010
You're right Taz. Lock 'em up, we don't need them or want them around. Sorry our taxpaying dollars have to be wasted on these morons.
bewax

Richmond, VA

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Sound like drug mule gone bad.

Since: Jul 10

Ruther Glen, VA

#4 Aug 11, 2010
It amazes me that people think they can run from the police. And to top that off, throw stuff out of the car like no one is going to see it... I think DMV needs to do an IQ screen on people because obviously some people are just idiots.
whatch talkn bout

Cartersville, VA

#5 Aug 11, 2010
DSC31 wrote:
It amazes me that people think they can run from the police. And to top that off, throw stuff out of the car like no one is going to see it... I think DMV needs to do an IQ screen on people because obviously some people are just idiots.
did you get your screening?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinwiddie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Petersburg city attorney made phony racist call... Jul '17 OMG Petersburg 1
Dinwiddie County Sheriff's race (Nov '11) Jun '17 Justice 179
North dinwiddie area (Nov '16) Nov '16 D_SH-T 3
News Video Shows Sheriff Using Racial Slur During In... (Oct '15) Sep '16 agie 8
News Petersburg hit with lawsuit over $1.2 million i... (Sep '16) Sep '16 True Judgement 1
Lyn's body and paint shop (Jul '16) Sep '16 agie 3
Annex! (Aug '16) Aug '16 bulk 1

Dinwiddie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dinwiddie Mortgages