Judge Dredd

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I believe that the law says that a convicted felon can not reside in a residence where a weapon is accessible? Now I'm no fan of Rhodes however when he was first elected to Dinwiddie he did make changes and made a difference! He cost himself the election because he lost focus somewhere along the way! However with that being said he would never tolerate total disregard for the law, and would have never allowed a convicted felon to carry a weapon. This is a major issue that we the citizens of Dinwiddie need to address! I'm not concerned about the name calling and finger pointing, however if this is indeed true something needs to be done.
ULTIMATE WARRIOR

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Not only do Sheriff's Deputies drive recklessly and allow convicted felons to hunt with firearms now they go to there ex-wifes house and get them pregnant, ain't that right Joe Owens. OH by the way is it true that your ex-wife hit you upside the head with a flash light when she was on duty as a Sheriff's Deputy, I guess they covered that up to.
Cold Hard Facts

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Sgt. Joe Owens gets his ass beat by his ex wife a fews years back when she was empoloyed by the Sheriff's Office. Joe didnt she hit you up side the head with a flashlight.You divorce her marry some girl from hardees, cheats on her with your ex wife and get her pregnant. I hope both your wife now takes and your X take you to the cleaner for alimony and child support. The picture of you and Claressa naked having sex is not a pretty picture to see in your head.
Cold Hard Facts

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Duck I hope that Hispanic male sues you for everything that you and the County have. I hope he is related to someone in a Cartell and they hunt you fat lazy A-- down. Is your girlfriend still out hunting with your firearms even though she is a convicted felon.
The truth

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Deputy Coles with the Sheriff's Office and newly hired gets arrested in Richmond for a weapons charge. You also have Deputies charged with reckless driving in Chesterfield and Supervisors getting ther ex wifes pregnant. Way to run a Sheriff's Office Duck.
The Truth

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

How can the citizens of Dinwiddie stand a low life character such as Adams. He hires Deputies to work in the jail and the first thing they do is catch a gun charge in Richmond, isnt that right (Coles.) Kevin Smith stealing food out of the Commonwealths Attornies refrigerator and from the Sutherland Slip. Sgt. Doswell caught reckless driving in Chesterfield County and of course the Sheriff himself allowing a convicted felon to hunt with his firearms. Oh by the way Duck when Chesterfield Police found that stolen tractor on your property did you play dumb and act like it was not yours. One year down and three to go the days of honoring you will soon come to an end. Oh hey Joe does your wife know you got your ex wife pregnant, if not maybe I can stop by Hardees and tell her for you.
DISGRUNTLED

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

HE DUCK I HEARD FROM OTHER RESOURCE THT YOUR GILFRIEND IS SLEEPING WIT EVERYONE AT SRMC HOSPITAL,WELL YOU SOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT UPDIKE IS A SLut ANYWAY. I GUESS YOU HAVE OTHER MATTERS TO WORRY ABOUT SUCH AS DEPUTIES WITH YOUR OFFICE GETTING ARRESTED FOR GUN CHARGES AND RECKLESS DRIVING. OH YEAH BY THE WAY DO YOU ALLOW ALL FELONS TO HUNT IN YOUR COUNTY OR JUST YOUR GIRLFRIEND CARROLL UPDIKE.
The truth

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Duck you like hiring deputies that get arrested in Richmond for gun charges. You know your girlfriend Updike is sleeping with everyone at South Side Regional Medical Center. You also have Deputies arrested for Reckless Driving in Chesterfield. You are going Dow hill you sorry swine. You have no business in the line of Police work. Duck you are a thief and a cheat and the only way you are associated in this line of work is because a bunch of sorry idiots voted you in. You know just as well as anyone that Dusty Rhodes or Porter would have been done a hell of a lot better job that you are doing. Sooner or later the Sheriff's Office in Dinwiddie will get a real cleansing in the years to come. You Knott Kennedy will meet your fate. I pray to God that someone will throw all three of you under the bus. OH yeah it's almost hunting season are you gonna let all convicted felons hunt in your County or just your girlfriend.
First Amendment

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Duck I cant blame Carroll for not wanting to marry you. If I was in her shoes I wouldnt marry your fat nasty self either. I cant believe you want to marry someone young enough to be your grandaughter.For her to wake up in the morning in the same bed with you has got to be a nightmare.Well the price she has to pay for you to take her in and for you to buy her a car and truck and to hunt with your firearms as a convicted felon.Well anyway maybe you can get her drunk enough one night to say I DO and be married. OH by the way just a little reminder you arent a sugar daddy has turned to salt. Talk to you later.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

IS IT THE TRUTH THAT CARROLL UPDIKE WILL NOT MARRY SHERIFF DT DUCK ADAMS.THE CONSTITUTION IS A WONDERFULL THING,FOR EXAMPLE SLANDER. IT'S NOT SLANDER IF IT'S TRUE. IF A PERSON WAS SUPBEONED TO COURT FOR SLANDER IN REFERENCE TO UPDIKE, IT WOULD BE SMART OF THAT PERSON TO SUPBEONA EVERY PERSON HE KNOWS THAT HAS BEEN SEXUALLY INVOLVED WITH THIS FEMALE.RUMOR HAS IT EVEN NELSON FISHER WAS INVOLVED WITH HER, WHEN SHE WAS A JUVENILE, WOULD HE TAKE A POLYGRAPH, TO PROVE HIS INNOCENSE. IT WOULD ALSO BE SMART OF THIS PERSON TO SUBPEONA HER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WHERE SHE IS DRESSED IN HUNTING GEAR HOLDING A DEAD TURKEY. ISN'T UPDIKE A CONVICTED FELON AND DOES SHE NOT LIVE WITH THE SHERIFF OF DINWIDDIE COUNTY.THERE IS STRONG RUMOR THAT SHE HAS BEEN HUNTING WITH THE SHERIFF'S PERSONELL FIREARMS.JUST SAY ANY PERSON IS SUPEONED TO COURT FOR SLANDERING THIS FEMALE. I AM SURE THIS PERSON WOULD SUPEONA EVERY DEPUTY THAT HAS SLEPT HER.THAT PERSON WOULD ALSO SUBPEONA THE SHERIFF OF DINWIDDIE TO THE WITNESS STAND TO TESTIFY THAT HIS LIVE IN GIRLFRIEND UPDIKE HAS ACTUALLY POSSESSED OR HANDLED ANY OF HIS FIREARMS FOR HUNTING.I AM SURE THAT THIS PERSON WOULD CAUSE SEVERE SHAME AND EMBARASSMENT TO THE OFFICE,DONALD ADAMS WAS ELECTED TO. REMEMBER IF ITS TRUE ITS NOT SLANDER.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

South Boston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I was informed by a reliable source that I had made an error in my last response. For this I truly appologise and I am sorry. The name I had written as Nelson Fisher was suppose to be Claiborne Fisher. I truly apologise again for this error and for all my readers and fans this story shall come to an end. What was said needed to be heard. As in all stories this is THE END.
Concerned taxpayer

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Well it appears that the cold hard truth has hit our friends to the south if us in Brunswick. I wonder if Duck and his minions are getting nervous yet. I am pretty sure that we all know the answer to that, just be a matter of time until the media removes the curtains to illuminate all of the public corruption in this county.
screw you

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I hope and pray that every day all of you retards who work for dinwiddie sheriffs office get your worthless asses shot down in the street ! As Martha would say its a good thing.
Tamara

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

David Bunch came to my house after I was victimized by a gang who kicked in my door and went on a rampage in my house. He seemed very apathetic to me when he arrived, and it was a couple of YEARS later - when I had heard NOTHING from the department - that I found out Bunch had done absolutely NOTHING with the case. He simply stuck it on a drawer at work and ignored it. No suspects were searched for, nobody was ever arrested. You can usually find Bunch with his radar gun out, though, trying to meet his ticket quota for the day.
wants to know

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Tamara wrote:
David Bunch came to my house after I was victimized by a gang who kicked in my door and went on a rampage in my house. He seemed very apathetic to me when he arrived, and it was a couple of YEARS later - when I had heard NOTHING from the department - that I found out Bunch had done absolutely NOTHING with the case. He simply stuck it on a drawer at work and ignored it. No suspects were searched for, nobody was ever arrested. You can usually find Bunch with his radar gun out, though, trying to meet his ticket quota for the day.
He didn't do anything because he hasn't got a brain in his head, the shame of Dinwiddie Sheriff's Department is they are a group of ghetto inbreeds with no education and no common sense and it is getting worse with every new hire. It's like the SWAT team they are HA! HA! creating in order to train someone the first requirement is they should have an I.Q. above borderline retarded and that my friend is impossible in Dinwiddie County, The current crop of public servants who work for the tax payers are a bunch of brown nosers Tyler Southall being at the head of the line behind Kevin Massengill. As for that dimwit Lisa Caruso I see no hope in hell for her.
wants to know

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

So what is going on at the sheriff's office might I be so bold as to ask. Why is Darryl Hayes being investigated and are they going to investigate the rest of the low life's employed by the sheriff's department? They need a top to bottom investigation and it is long overdue I might add. The quality of law enforcement in Dinwiddie County has long been sorely lacking in honor and integrity and never mind their lack of brains. Just as an example there is at least one former deputy who shall go unnamed who retired some time ago, and yet if you check the county real estate tax rolls you will see this man has close to if not more than two million dollars worth of property, now I ask you how this was done on a deputies salary? Rumor has always had it that he was (one) of the biggest drug dealers in the county, I am not accusing anyone of anything mind you but I am pointing out what has been in the grist mill for numerous years. The problems in Dinwiddie Sheriff's office goes far to deep for a quick perusal but requires an in depth and down and dirty investigation by the state and the Federal Government until it is cleaned up and out. And then we need watchdog group set up by the citizens of this county and demand they provide us with truly honorable officers of the law.
Concerned taxpayer

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Three homicides this year. Not once as the executive officer or any pr person of the sheriffs office made a public statement about the recent string of violence in this county. Guess what mr Duck the voters are keeping tabs. At least this one is.
wants to know

Chester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Concerned taxpayer wrote:
Three homicides this year. Not once as the executive officer or any pr person of the sheriffs office made a public statement about the recent string of violence in this county. Guess what mr Duck the voters are keeping tabs. At least this one is.
Keep the heat on my friend!
Concerned taxpayer

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

wants to know wrote:
<quoted text> Keep the heat on my friend!
. Some of these local public officials need to be held accountable for their actions or in this case inaction. Still waiting on that pr release and why are there not photos of the sheriffs command staff on the website? Are they not proud of there accomplishments? Oh that's right nothing has been accomplished to be proud of to attain rank except be a card carting member of the good old boy network!!!! I may be just one voice but somebody has to say something!!!!!
wants to know

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Concerned taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>. Some of these local public officials need to be held accountable for their actions or in this case inaction. Still waiting on that pr release and why are there not photos of the sheriffs command staff on the website? Are they not proud of there accomplishments? Oh that's right nothing has been accomplished to be proud of to attain rank except be a card carting member of the good old boy network!!!! I may be just one voice but somebody has to say something!!!!!
You are so right on that one my friend, between all of the members of the sheriff's department they might have 1/2 a brain. By the way whatever happened to the petersburg police chief's son's DUI? Anybody know or is all forgiven?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dinwiddie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dinwiddie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••