Karen

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2008
Has anyone purchased propane for the upcoming season? Did you get a prebuy price? I just moved to this area in April and would appreciate your input. Thanks, Karen
AliBi

Honesdale, PA

#2 Aug 23, 2008
Just received my pre-buy contract for propane today! 1000 gallons-$3616.08.
doug dingmans ferry pa

Emmaus, PA

#3 Nov 5, 2008
dont fall for the pre buy crap youre getting ripped off!!! Im paying 1.49 right now.
doug

Lenhartsville, PA

#4 Jan 17, 2009
im now paying 1.15 per gal. call modern.... loose combined. stay with a local buisness that cares.
see ya

Emmaus, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2009
I paid .98 cents a gallon this past week.It pays to shop. Dont let the gas co. your using intimidate you. they have to remove their tank at their own expense if you dont want them anymore,
paul

New York, NY

#6 May 1, 2009
doug dingmans ferry pa wrote:
dont fall for the pre buy crap youre getting ripped off!!! Im paying 1.49 right now.
Reading your posting do you own you own tank and if not what company do you use
Doug

Emmaus, PA

#7 May 1, 2009
paul wrote:
<quoted text> Reading your posting do you own you own tank and if not what company do you use
No i don't own my tank,I realized if i kept doing buisness with combined energy i wouldnt own anything the way they robbed me.I shopped and found a great company that actually cares about the customers. Its called modern gas, they have 2 locations,TannersvilleP.A. and AvocaP.A.Ive been paying between 98 cents and 1.20 a gallon all winter.Com bined energys price would have been 2.60- 3.20, they need to be investegated.
Doug

Emmaus, PA

#8 May 1, 2009
see ya was me also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingmans Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joseph Musante (Nov '08) Jul 23 Michele Lewandowski 11
Mountain Manor Resort (Aug '10) Jul 15 Jack Wood 41
locust grove resort (Aug '09) Jun '16 Deirdre 32
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May '16 Dominic Devarney ... 44
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
News Campaign headquarters staples: Signs, paper, wa... May '16 Three Days 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Rosemary Brown as State Repre... Apr '16 William McKnight 1

Dingmans Ferry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dingmans Ferry Mortgages