Majestic homes featured on Dingmans F...

Majestic homes featured on Dingmans Ferry tour

There are 1 comment on the Pocono Record story from Jul 13, 2007, titled Majestic homes featured on Dingmans Ferry tour. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

“I live in an old stone house that is over 100 years old and many of my friends have stone houses so I said last year, 'Why not have house tour,' to JoAnn Parsell, president of Dingmans Ferry Historical Society, and let's have it as a fundraiser”

Coming off a successful maiden season, the Dingmans Ferry Historical Society will hold its second annual historic house tour on Saturday, July 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. For a $25 ticket, lovers of antiquity can ... via Pocono Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

karen blecker

Bloomsburg, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2007
WOW!!!!The house tour was spectacular.
Thanks so much for this wonderful look inside historic and magnificent Dingman's Ferry homes.
We can't wait for next year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingmans Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
locust grove resort (Aug '09) 21 hr Deirdre 34
Mountain Manor Resort (Aug '10) Aug 22 Tricia 42
News How to recognize a pill mill Aug 16 Jack Mehoff 1
News Joseph Musante (Nov '08) Aug 1 Tom 13
Patricia Stark is still charged with homicide o... (Aug '06) May '16 Dominic Devarney ... 44
News I've been fired (Jul '06) May '16 Fed Up 92
News Pike County man sentenced to decades for child ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 reneemoran32 1

Dingmans Ferry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dingmans Ferry Mortgages