Nancy

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2006

WHy is the drug use and ease with which drugs are obtained so rampant in this area? I am not wearing rose tinted glasses by any means and understand this problem seems to be everywhere these days. What can be done? Why are there so many drugs in our schools? Children coming to school high, getting together with friends and getting high, irresponsible adults allowing them drug use in their own homes. ITS ILLEGAL! You DO NOT care about your children if you 'let' them get high at home of turn a blind eye! Perhaps their inablility to function with 100% clarity will be the death of them of someone else - is it WORTH THAT?
Has anyone else recognized these issues? HELP!
StreetKingofDing mans

Milford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

You are uneducated. How about you go to school, and learn to not be so judgemental, lest ye be judged.
Adolf

Newton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Stop posting the same post over and over moron.
and plus, no one care anyway, stop it.
2ndtank

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

StreetKingofDingmans wrote:
You are uneducated. How about you go to school, and learn to not be so judgemental, lest ye be judged.
This dope dealer hangs out in birchood.Right behind the lakeview.He is not a king He's, a queen.
StreetKingofDing mans

Milford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Actually no, I have a car, retard. Hang out behind the lakeview? Rofl. Don't think I'd be posting from my house if that were the case, I'd be posting from a cell.

But I applaud you for trying to use logic, even though you don't know what logic even is. Silly kids and their imitations of adults...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dingmans Ferry Discussions

Search the Dingmans Ferry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr John 51,197
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr bobby6464 3,826
locust grove resort (Aug '09) Tue Lynn Barry 26
The devil among u Jul 27 Taken 1
Mountain Manor Resort (Aug '10) Jul 21 Jack Wood 24
owner (Apr '12) Jul 14 LolaBee 4
Review: Divas II Hair Studios (Dec '10) Jul 6 Tina 25
•••
•••

Dingmans Ferry News Video

•••
•••

Dingmans Ferry Jobs

•••