who is Judy Wallace screwing now?

who is Judy Wallace screwing now?

Posted in the Dingess Forum

Enquiring minds

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 6, 2012
heard it through the grape vine that it is not her husband Stephen Dale!!!! and has she moved into Muncy Bottom?

Welch, WV

#2 Feb 6, 2012
She is messen round with Riley Evans. They deserve each other. Both are cheaters.
1 post removed

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 10, 2012
That boy be nasty. Ewww.
nosey rosey

Cedarville, WV

#5 Feb 10, 2012
what was the post about that was removed? and what boy is nasty?
What 2

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2012
No nastier than her fat nasty ass!!!!!

Princeton, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2012
nosey rosey wrote:
what was the post about that was removed? and what boy is nasty?
Riley Evans is nasty.

Nettie, WV

#8 Feb 14, 2012
anybody for a pill.

Shepherdstown, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2012
I guess that makes both of them Nash asses.

Shepherdstown, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Sorry! Nasty asses.

United States

#11 Feb 19, 2012
u all are so nosey why in the hell would u all what to care who she sleeping with it sound like.it her and steve dale buss no one else u all make dingess look like shit

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2012
better keep your huby in because if she don't like u she get u man go judy go

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2012
It is not people like us who make Dingess look like shit, it is people like you and her. You for trying to defend her and her for the skank ho that she is. No one really gives a damn about who she screws, we just find it so overwhelming that a skank like her can find anyone to screw them. And.......if I had a husband and someone with the looks of her would screw him, I wouldn't want him back. And.....further more, I could really give a fuck whether she likes me or not. No one is really concerned with who she likes or who she doesn't like nor with what she wants or what she doesn't want. Everyone is just making fun of the skank that she is, so that about sums it up.
Horney Harry

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 21, 2012
You sound like a frustrated old girl who isn't getting any.And even though you're trying so very hard you still sound stupid.
Leo-will-tell-al l

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2012
The way I look at it Steven Dale deserves every bit of it. You don't go around calling people's husbands and wives and tell them that the are having an affair. Karma will catch up with you all you gotta do is sit back and wait. Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot is it Steven Dale!!!! HaHaHa

United States

#16 Feb 21, 2012
i hear shes living with buddy canterbury now but who really knows with a girl like her!!!

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2012
why worry about what she does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
citizens against drug dealers & buyers (Jul '08) 1 hr Abt3 91
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Regal 4,460
Susie q Fri Cock Fighter 4
News Mingo County man arrested in fatal shooting Fri Cock Fighter 4
Shot who Mar 15 Lmao 11
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) Mar 14 Princess Hey 1,939
Bigfoot (Mar '17) Mar 14 Pioneerles 15

Dingess Jobs

Personal Finance

Dingess Mortgages