to KIM FROM ANDERA

Williamson, WV

#1 Jun 17, 2009
First of all i am not a drug head,second i do not work in CPS, and third i don"t think you know me at all, though i would like to meet you. Or you can be the coward that you are and stay behind your computer with your fake name like most cowards do. Seems you really have a problem with me..i know i have one with you!! You see when you got on topix and bashed me and my family, i take that personal..must be some "reason" you seemed awfully angry...hmmmm i wonder why??? I'd like to meet and work this out, since you are so interested in me. I have a good idea who you are and why you bashed me anyway, if you are who i think you are you are old, fat, and ugly, and obviously very jealous of me.
wondering

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2009
Which Kim are you talking about?
2 posts removed
andera

Williamson, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2009
"kim",you know who i talking about...i'm andrea ferris...ring a bell??
Funny

Peach Creek, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2009
Honey I hate to piss in your cornflakes but you can't spell your name can you, I mean are you high or something because you mispelled it twice...ROTFLMAO!! Andera is not even a name or a word, I mean someone needs to help you next time you get on here threatening a person trying to look all bad or maybe you should try and be a little more in your right mind,,, you know like slow down on the beer and pills. LOL!!!
1 post removed
More Funny

Williamson, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2009
Ann baby you know that pple has been jealous of you for years everybody knows that your a good person that dont do drugs and all you do is work and take care of your baby your beautiful person inside and out and we all love ya so dont worry about these loser its the end of the month there out of pills and no money for there beer and prob at a friends house putting this stuff on here cause they are a skaney ass wh*re that her pu$$y is wore out that dont have nothing but time on her hands and just wonts to be you we both know that wont never happen but some pple have big dreams tell spank we said hay and we love him and if it ever stops raining i will to swim with him love ya girl call me
Even Funnier

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Jun 19, 2009
cause they are a skaney
just wonts to be you

Well, looks like this one can't spell either! Your sentences above speak for themselves, LOL!
I don't do pills crack head, but I do know the person you're defending and trust me she must be getting a good dose of Karma, because everyone knows how she and her friends ripped round before they got knocked up. Gag me, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williamson PD adds two new policemen 21 min Mike 72
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 22 hr I KNOW 937
Darren Workman 23 hr Tammy 1
all the money the greatest Mon Your true love 9
holden thugs from years ago (Jun '11) Mon Holden Boy 16
who got the copper Nov 21 wondering 1
chinese food restaurant Nov 21 Yep 5
Dingess Dating
Find my Match

Dingess People Search