Wonderin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

I have been wondering how many people would be interested in helping me with a summer league for kids? The entery fee would be $10 and would be a 3 week, 7 game season for kids? If you are interested just post on here and let me know. Also please let me know your opinions on what you think needs changed to help the buddy league. Please dont be a smart elic either since its all for the kids.
Homegirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Let me start by saying, I currently live else where but Dingess will always be home. From what I have read on here, this program needs more community support and a need to take the opportunity to teach a lesson in love that they are not getting in Sunday School, so parents please behave like the good, loving, understanding parent you know you should be. If you need financial support for a child who otherwise could not participate, please post here.
Bigg Daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

The league was good but could use some improvement with parents getting more involved rather than shoving a pill up their nose.There are plenty of kids in the area to have an outstand league,some of the coaches need to work on fundementals instead of worrying about their kid being the STAR.Its all about the kids but when some adults cant go by the rules why should the kids.I would back a Summer League and support it 100%.
Johnny N

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

i was Wonderin and thank you all for giving your support. Dingess is currently rebuilding, I am a coach up Dingess as you know and love teaching the kids. Im not up there to win, Im up there to make my kids the best they can be. Over the peiod of the year I watched as my kids improved and am very proud of them all. I do agree that coaches need to work on fundamentals more with the kids, but I didnt see a coach this year try to make there kid look like a superstar. I thank you all and email me @ cjhager9@aol.com if you would like to give me ideas and even if you would like to coach in the summer league. You can also find me on facebook. Thank you and God Bless
1 post removed
Parent

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

I would love to get new uniforms for all the teams not just a few. I would be willing to help raise money
Satan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

They need to get a new town to play ball in ,to many drugheads to support anything in Dingess.Glad I live in hell and not Dingess
Johnny N

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

Please dont corrupt ths topic. It is a topic mainly to help kids so please give helpfull thoughts to help the kids inseadof downing where they live. Thak You. And at least put ur name on here. THank You
Satan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

My name is Satan,that is my real name.All you hear about Dingess is bad,just drive across Dingess Mt and look at all the trash on the Mt and in the yards and you want ppl to be proud of Dingess.Even worse go up 12 pole or over to Breeden and look how nasty.Like I said Im glad my kids go to Logan now,Dingess is trash.
wonderer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

ok, trash may be in the yards? but it aint mine, and ur name aint satan, and this aint breeden or 12 pole so leave them alone, all this post is for is Dingess Buddy League, not, trash in yards. Get a life and give helpfull ideas to make the buddy league better or stay off
wonderer

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Also if this is Johnny Nick Hager get a life,you and our family has run the Dingess Buddy league in the ground ,so get out of it and it will pick back up.What the League needs is ,well ,new coaches an leadership all the way around.For a lot of parents its just a place to drop your kids off and go snort another pill or party with under drinking age kids.In the Last 5 yrs I've watched the league go from 4 cheerleading teams to 2 and 6 ball teams,descent ppl dont want their kids around some of the dopeheads that hang their to try and get a sale.Some parents only show up when they think they are going to be the center of attention,right coachs' wife.Thats why I took my kids and went to Lenore but we still dropped in to watch some games because we still have friends there.I give it 4 yrs and there will be no Dingess League.
Hey Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

wonderer wrote:
Also if this is Johnny Nick Hager get a life,you and our family has run the Dingess Buddy league in the ground ,so get out of it and it will pick back up.What the League needs is ,well ,new coaches an leadership all the way around.For a lot of parents its just a place to drop your kids off and go snort another pill or party with under drinking age kids.In the Last 5 yrs I've watched the league go from 4 cheerleading teams to 2 and 6 ball teams,descent ppl dont want their kids around some of the dopeheads that hang their to try and get a sale.Some parents only show up when they think they are going to be the center of attention,right coachs' wife.Thats why I took my kids and went to Lenore but we still dropped in to watch some games because we still have friends there.I give it 4 yrs and there will be no Dingess League.
Come on now. He's a kid. You're talking like that to somebody's kid? He's not responsible for other parents dropping their kids off to party or people trying to be the center of attention. Cut him some slack.
JohnnyNick

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Thank you Hey Now. and yes that was me, and i ment every word of it. My family hasnt ran it into the ground. Lazy no good low life parents like you have ran it into the ground. My uncle James ran it for years and it boomed untill he left. You wanna see change come up there and coach or do something, my goodness anything would help!!! And dont hide behind the name because I havent!!! And I play basketball every Monday and Thursday at 6 if u want to come up and talk bout it. Thanks.
JohnnyN

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

And also, the Buddy League has always had 4 teams, and never 6 so it shows how much u have been up there to support the buddy leage. Get a life.
wonderer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

JohnnyN wrote:
And also, the Buddy League has always had 4 teams, and never 6 so it shows how much u have been up there to support the buddy leage. Get a life.
Yes they did have 6 you little dumb dicked bastard.They had 4 B teams last year and 2 A teams.No TY,my kids will continue to play at Logan where it is orginized.But if you like for me too come over to the gym and talk to you ,LOL Im sure my husband will have no problem of smacking you around.You still praising God and acting like you are holy as thou.You are just a little kids boy who couldnt make it at Tolsa and couldnt make it at Tug Valley.So if you would like to bring one of your fine Dingess teams to Logan and play a real team Im sure they let ya.Bet the games wouldnt even be close with the 2nd string players from Logan.Plus they dont even go by the real rules at Dingess,thats why the kids dont know how too play the game.
JohnnyN

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

You bring your husband or whoever u want to because I aint affraid of u or anyone else!! And yes I do go to church and try to do the best i can. And I couldnt make it at Tug Valley becuase of no good back biting cuttthroats affriad id get more time than there kid, and i loved tolsia and messed up by leaving. Wont you just tell me your name? Or better yet give me your husbands. I aint done nothing to you or him but Ill die before I back down and let someone like you try n bully me.
And me and my Dragons are suppose to play Logan soon, and they will be ready!!
JohnnyN

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

and it was 4 on B team 4 on a team. only 2 years it was 2 a team and 4 b team
JohnnyN

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

and no matter how bad I cant stand u, u r right, the buddy league does need help, it needs refs who call it strickter because when they get to middle school theyre usually lost. a.d they also need to be better organized also, I am wanting to be the president next year if its the Lords will, but I still dont like someone getting on here and talking about me and my family. We have done nothing to u.If u dont like me thats u. Heck ask my mom, ive always said the more people that hate me is the less people that i have to full with.
JustAThought

Northville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Seriously? An "adult" is fighting with a child. I bet Logan is happy to have you representing them on here. Man up and post a name like Johnny did. I'm sure a lot of parents would like to see who it is harrassing a child. I feel bad for your kids if you are talking to someone elses child like this. And if you posing as an adult, then you need your butt spanked by your mommy and daddy for that dirty mouth. Jealousy...smh.
JohnnyN

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

thank you JustAThought, but they really must not have any backbone to not put there name. I try n be nice and do the best i can do, but I wont never let someone just run over and bully me, Im not a coward, and have to bad a temper to keep shut up, and Id say they wont do nothing, thats all topix is, a 2 faced website
JustAThought

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Oh and your complaining about a program for your kids that cost $10! Seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dingess Discussions

Search the Dingess Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Assocation (Jan '08) 2 min mudpuppy 8,137
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 40 min Well Duh 52,040
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 1 hr mudpuppy 662
~:Any Word:~ (Jul '13) 1 hr Doug77 444
Three Word Game! (Nov '12) 9 hr Theo 305
Gina neace 10 hr gina neace 2
Dingess Tunnel Fri Mountain grown 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dingess Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000