Next Last
corsey

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 28, 2009
i like him well
luve bug

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2009
i think he sp kool i love him too death like a bro.
Get Real

Scott Depot, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2009
C.J> why in the wrold would you put your childs name on here to hear mean thing said about him. He is lucky so far no one has jumped his s***.
CORSEY

Clarksburg, WV

#4 Feb 3, 2009
i didn't he did using my screen name he is 19 what he do's it is not me

Since: Mar 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2009
i think he is a dam punk lil bi t ch threatened me with a baseball bat then called the cops like a lil bi t ch and adam if your reading this bring ur incest ass on and try u lil pus sy
Ms Everything

Kermit, WV

#6 Jul 20, 2009
That just like him to go running to hide under his mommy's skirt tail. Wipe his dum ass next time you come in contack.

Since: Mar 09

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2009
oh i will i cant stand the punk he thinks he all hard and gods gift to woman but the kid aint $hit
c_j_w

Williamson, WV

#8 Dec 21, 2009
will you are mad at him becouse he willn't take any bull shi* off of any one so just leave him a long he ant no were around you all so just stop talking about him and no he don't go running to mommy every time he is no where around mommy
G-Man

Glouster, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2010
God bless the broken road
The Ripper

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2010
a york is a york of course He needs to take a bath and wash that smell of rotten food and animal crap off
cjw

Williamson, WV

#11 Jan 17, 2010
let me tell you something he does not smell or have animal crap on him leave him the he$$ alone he don't live in sang kill and he is not a york so laught my a$$ off at you all bit you'r animal's a$$
concernedparent

Wayside, WV

#12 Feb 3, 2010
Yall just mad because adam has all his teeth and he brushes them an he keeps himself clean and gets more pu**y than cervical cancer,an more ass than a toilet seat...hahahaha...now keep ur damn stupid mouths off my youngen and this is his other family
concernedparent

Wayside, WV

#13 Feb 3, 2010
If u ever mess with adam, ur going to bite off more than u can chew,because ur going to let ur bulldog mouth override ur peekapoo ass...because he has family that will not let anyone run over him...
cjw

Ashburn, VA

#14 Feb 5, 2010
that is right we ant going to let noone run over him or talk about him so if you'r brave put you'r dum a$$ name's on here beside's making name's up dum a$$ like you is the reason people get's killed
Ham Bone

Ashburn, VA

#15 Feb 5, 2010
as we sit up on this toilet seat remember a crab and leap over 10 feet,clap your hands for herpes,ohhhhhh what a tangled webb we do weave as thats spider watches to deceive,as my head hangs in shame I dream of a river that has a tire swing,in the middle of the night we do sleep and wiggle with a blanket fight,no one shall ever see the way a honey bee cries when it gets a STD
East Fork Gurl

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2010
I'm gonna keep wearin' black 'til I can find somethin' darker....
Ham Bone

Ashburn, VA

#17 Feb 5, 2010
mmmmmmmmmm EFG come err,lets get it on
East Fork Gurl

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 5, 2010
sho 'nuff Ham Bone..... :)
Ham Bone

Ashburn, VA

#19 Feb 5, 2010
would be nice,ohhhhhhhhhhh very nice
Mighty Muffin Man

Ashburn, VA

#20 Feb 8, 2010
yeeehaw what about that EFG yeeeehaw seen her ride that horse the other day and she was dressed in black

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,172
State Road Boss Thu Works there 2
Beats headphones stolen from Riverview High Sch... Thu Gorilla 50
What did Jimmy Pilkins get arrested for? (Nov '13) Thu someone knows all 4
What does people think of Chris Hannah ????? Thu wondering 1
what kind of man is eddie messer (Aug '11) Thu Tonya 10
Who Thu nosiey 1
More from around the web

Dingess People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE