To many ricks at the post office

To many ricks at the post office

Posted in the Dingess Forum

just wondering

Bluefield, WV

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Rick is keeping Dorothy company before opening and after closing i hear. I guess Cozy is willing to share. I think Richard W would be wise to just move on the post office is full
just wondering 2

Bluefield, WV

#2 May 20, 2013
my o'l my,sounds like same old dorothy
Say what

Rupert, WV

#3 May 20, 2013
More than one in that family,that goes out with married men.
postal

Princeton, WV

#4 May 21, 2013
Rick has been delivering his daily package to the post office for years and if Cozy doesn't know then she has to be the dumbest chick on the creek.
Say what

Rupert, WV

#5 May 21, 2013
Don't be attacking the wife,for what they do.Each and everyone of us makes our own choices,and then we live with it or we don't.That too is a choice.
postal

Scott Depot, WV

#6 May 22, 2013
Not attacking the wife if she is silly enough to put up with it and obviously she is, that too is a choice
sue

Bluefield, WV

#7 May 22, 2013
can't post office woman get her own man
Say what

Smoot, WV

#8 May 23, 2013
postal wrote:
Not attacking the wife if she is silly enough to put up with it and obviously she is, that too is a choice
Hmm by any chance are you her husband and this is your way of telling her.Or are you the girl friend and you're tired of waiting.If this is the girl friend,honey maybe you'd do better moving on.Like any stray he just wants to play with it not feed it.MEOW Obviously you don't know Cozy.
postal

Princeton, WV

#9 May 23, 2013
Neither one Everyone one the creek has been wondering for years how his wife has put up with this. Even her sisters all know and wont tell her. She might really know and lets him do it to add a little spice to their marriage. Who knows?
Say what

Smoot, WV

#10 May 23, 2013
postal wrote:
Neither one Everyone one the creek has been wondering for years how his wife has put up with this. Even her sisters all know and wont tell her. She might really know and lets him do it to add a little spice to their marriage. Who knows?
Are you a friend,if so don't judge.Don't you think if any of this is true,she needs you to stand by her no matter what her decision is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 8 hr Doug77 1,714
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Blue lights Wed I know 3
How Many Bars--Beer joints were there????? (Feb '10) May 19 Corn Dragger 115
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Lewis May 16 Fran 1
Drug arrest May 11 Toby Doby 1

Dingess Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dingess Mortgages