dingess inbreed trash

Posted in the Dingess Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lenore wv

Belfry, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2012
everybody from dingess is cousin fu-king trash that needs to be locked up to stop the breedin. most of yalls mothers are your sisters
lol

Williamson, WV

#2 Oct 1, 2012
lenore wv wrote:
everybody from dingess is cousin fu-king trash that needs to be locked up to stop the breedin. most of yalls mothers are your sisters
Sounds like u been breeding with the dogs and mad cuz the dog catcher took ur boyfriend all Lenore in dingess rejects chill b

Since: Sep 12

Belfry, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2012
williamson so much better bunch of crack heads and skanks womens all whor-s mixed race datin and all kind of sick stuff in williamson
wup bucket

Apopka, FL

#4 Oct 4, 2012
wop boppa lubop wham bam boom
Someone

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2012
I thought all the inbreeds come from Breeden.
1 post removed
whom

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Breeden n Dingess if ppl would get off the hollow just might find someone not related. Try different counties ppl
Santa Claus

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 14, 2012
I married my sister cause it cuts down on buying presents at Christmas time.
resident

Catawba, VA

#9 Dec 14, 2012
All people that live at Breeden are NOT inbreed. Please get your facts straight.

Since: Oct 12

united states

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Breeden is a he!! hole known ppl too live there or pass thru n say how bad it is. You must have family that lives that way cause you show up as chapmanville and its quiet a distance too breeden. You probably run over in there n only thing in breeden is very few houses, drugs, thieves n etc...... Oh n plenty of hoochies. I believe ppl hide from the law on that hollow cause they sure wouldn't be found.
funny

Seymour, TN

#11 Dec 15, 2012
And that differs where your from no doubt exactly how again??? Yeah right..
TBSWAG

Charleston, WV

#12 Dec 15, 2012
you guys need to get on my level you dumb a** rednecks lol
TBSWAG

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 15, 2012
You guys need to get on my level lol

united states

#14 Dec 16, 2012
TBSWAG wrote:
You guys need to get on my level lol
Who wants too be on your level? You are probably one strung out piece of inbred from Dingess or breeden who keeps it in the family.
Santa Claus

Beckley, WV

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Ho Ho Ho ,Santa is looking fo some Ho Ho Hos
Santa Claus

Beckley, WV

#16 Dec 17, 2012
ho ho ho Merry Monday my hookers of Logan,Santa is watching you,u better not pout ,u better not cry cause Santa knows why.ho ho ho
Someone

United States

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Like I said every one on breeden are all family and are inbreeds. Fact
TBSWAG

Chapmanville, WV

#18 Dec 25, 2012
assume wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants too be on your level? You are probably one strung out piece of inbred from Dingess or breeden who keeps it in the family.
nahh bro im a teen and a bada$$ at that im just aying your prooly some dude that jacks of to dora lol

united states

#19 Dec 25, 2012
TBSWAG wrote:
<quoted text>nahh bro im a teen and a bada$$ at that im just aying your prooly some dude that jacks of to dora lol
See what I am saying, you can't freaking spell. Did you not graduate also? Add that to breeden also, inbred, druggie & dumb a$$es, should of stayed in school. Oh wait, your so bad a$$ teenager you don't need education cause you already know everything. lol
boots

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Dec 25, 2012
TBSWAG wrote:
<quoted text>nahh bro im a teen and a bada$$ at that im just aying your prooly some dude that jacks of to dora lol
Dafuq you just say, boy? You shut your f**king mouth about Dora right f**king now! I love Dora. LOVE HER! What do you beat it to anyway, Wonder Pets? Sicko. You only think you're a "bada$$" because you're still a teen. Wait 'til you get old enough to talk sh*t about Dora to someone's face. I'd shove that map so far up your culo. Vamonos, bro!
Muslim Cowgirl

Beckley, WV

#21 Dec 27, 2012
I am an inbred Dangess lady and I love my inbred family dont I Bruce,Love your woman C-Dogg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any word? (Aug '10) 4 min Crazy Jae 248
Word Assocation (Jan '08) 5 min Crazy Jae 8,321
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 8 min Crazy Jae 918
ethel addair 1 hr SAD 1
RIVERVIEW high school 3 hr lol 20
What stores around here accept clothing vouchers? (Jun '12) 4 hr Now 46
Civil rights Sun TiredofU 18
Dingess Dating
Find my Match

Dingess Jobs