Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

the last time I checked this is a free country and you can go where you want This is 2012
1 post removed
Mother Teresa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Somone needs to tell him to get out of here, I have kids that go up there to that school!! And I dont want them in any danger! I bet he is over here selling drugs or looking for a white women!!! I cant stand it when I think of how all these girls on Dingess wanting them ugly black thinkgs!!
Lmfao

Saint Pauls, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Mother Teresa wrote:
Somone needs to tell him to get out of here, I have kids that go up there to that school!! And I dont want them in any danger! I bet he is over here selling drugs or looking for a white women!!! I cant stand it when I think of how all these girls on Dingess wanting them ugly black thinkgs!!
No honey someone needs to tell u to get the hell out of here an I've got 3 kids that go up there an I feel no danger for them an your probably the one buying his dope an if he's looking as good as I hear he can come to my house anytime an I will beat my life u want stop here an tell him to go anywhere an why do u care what he does did he turn your fat ugly a$$ down..lmfao
the queen

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Mother Teresa wrote:
You are proof that ignorance still exist in the world. How many white people sell drugs on the creek? also you need to learn how to spell stupid ass
1 post removed
wtever

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

Judged:

Mother Teresa wrote:
They are also alot white ppl that can put children in danger, It doesn't go by the color on that!We all bleed RED!
big jim

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

once you go black we dont went you back
1 post removed
u know it

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

big jim wrote:
once you go black we dont went you back
You are not very smart are ya? U mean once u go black u don't want them back! So learn to spell before u write plz lmao,And i'm sure these would not have had u in the first place even if u didn't want them so plz!SKANK
common sense

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

topics like this is the reason Dingess is talked about like it is. Dumb@## people like you'all are the reason Dingess is a joke to other areas.
saddened

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

Happy Hager wrote:
dang it, wez gettin dim darn Negroes moving in her,goin get my coon dogs and see I can tree me a few,hides aint worf much but day can run fast.
you sound like an idiot.....
2 posts removed
White slave master

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

Where Is Tat Black boy At...I Will hang Him From High Tree..Hee Hee Hee
1 post removed
jessie james

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

White slave master wrote:
Only if you hang yourself first Looser.
white and love it

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

White slave master wrote:
maybe tat thar boy is trying to figure if tat thar school is good enough for his kids..LOL
Hotgirl304

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

He must have been up there with a some fat white trash cause thats the only white women that will have those black guys.I know I wouldn't degrade myself like that!! I dont know why they think that it makes them look good. But I think its a fad too. They pack those mixed baby's around like its a new purse or something. They need some help bad!!!
Really

King George, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

Your a dumb jealous B**** your just mad because No black man would ever touch you!
JJ smith

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

My name is JJ i like wite grils i play baskteball: and pootball; sorry about mispel words; i have compter now, dont hate me; i love grils at dinges' i live up -V- street' tanks
1 post removed
Tyrone

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

All you white crackers is craaazzzy.WE'S be going where we want to,nothing you Dingess Dogs can do about it.Now go outside and look around,there ain't nothing here any black man would want.All your women are fat and dirty,your kids over the age of 4 are already on drugs.
1 post removed
You all are idiots

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

He was at the school concerning something to do with the school. People of all race and colors do work. The kids are always taken care of at the school because the teachers take good care of them. Grow up people this sounds so stupid.
info

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2012

Judged:

Tyrone wrote:
All you white crackers is craaazzzy.WE'S be going where we want to,nothing you Dingess Dogs can do about it.Now go outside and look around,there ain't nothing here any black man would want.All your women are fat and dirty,your kids over the age of 4 are already on drugs.
Hey now don't take it out on all of dingess,Some of us don't have a problem black or white so u are being ruled to the all place and it ant right, But i have no problem with color but i do with ppl like u on here saying things about everyone!
1 post removed
Tyrone

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

I here you Pimp Daddy,dem white lady's be lovin that black snake.They be ruined fo dem little white weiners.I pull that snake outa there that buggar snap back sound like a shotgun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dingess Discussions

Search the Dingess Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min George 56,449
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 19 min puddwakk 118
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 1 hr Doug77 757
watching a thief 2 hr fyi 3
pot plants 3 hr all the money 2
Word Assocation (Jan '08) 3 hr Theo 8,214
Williamson PD adds two new policemen 4 hr Tiffany New 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dingess Jobs

•••