What Do You Think Of Melissa Messer?

Posted in the Dingess Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Unknown

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jan 27, 2009
i think she's a back stabber, that can only have 1 friend @ time!!
Cat

AOL

#2 Jan 27, 2009
and who the f*ck are you
Cat

AOL

#3 Jan 27, 2009
are you a skanky ho or something cause i dont fool with skanks?
Trish

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jan 28, 2009
i think melissa is a great person. she doesn't bother anybody! she is funny & cool 2 hang out with!!
bigboobs

Lubbock, TX

#5 Jan 28, 2009
Unknown wrote:
i think she's a back stabber, that can only have 1 friend @ time!!
Listen I dont know who you are but you had better not post anything bad about melissa, she is dying and I am here friend and I will find out who you are...
curiousitykills

AOL

#6 Jan 28, 2009
are you talking about the melissa messer from dingess?
Get Real

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2009
What does she have now? I thought she was dead of something last year? Or is a ever year thing?
pixiechick29

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jan 29, 2009
she get's a new illness every week....lol by the way she say's god tell's her this...lol
I know

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2009
Just so you know pixiechick29 I know your real name, I know were you live, I know every post you have bashed people on, and your soon to be revealed! and trust me when i say (it won't end well)!!!!!!

Since: Jan 09

Normantown, WV

#10 Jan 30, 2009
melissa messer is the nicest person ive ever meet she is caring about others and she is real nice
Melissa

Thurmond, WV

#11 Feb 19, 2009
For the first thing, my sicknesses are none of anyone's business, and another thing, i have plenty of friends, and if people would take the time to get to know me instead of judging me, then you would know the real me.... Oh yeah by the way my next sickness is dealing with you idiots... GOD BLESS Y'ALL!!!
woo-hoo

Elkview, WV

#12 Feb 22, 2009
she is hott, sexy, and funny.. and she is a great person that dont bother anyone..
Chassyfrass

United States

#13 Feb 22, 2009
How much were you paid to say that? Actually she is sick in the fucking head!!! I didn't judge the book by the cover. I know Stevie realllllllllyyyy
WELL!HINT HINT!!!And when I opened your true self the book told it all. You lie, don't give a damn about your kids, you stab people in the back, and you say your sick just for sympathy. People like you make me sick. I'll pray for you. Maybe Lord will hear my prayer, for your sack.
I love you....
Chassyfrass

United States

#14 Feb 22, 2009
O'sorry I was thinking of Stevie sack, meant to say your sake.
woo-hoo

Thurmond, WV

#15 Feb 25, 2009
umm, i think we have the wrong Melissa Messer, cause the one i know, isnt married or dont even have kids.. someone is confused..
curious

AOL

#16 Apr 13, 2009
sounds to me like you are all nuts
I know

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2009
I know a very sweet melissa messer she's blonde and has such a great personality, but I think the melissa everyone on here is a different woman whom refer's to herself as (cat)lol I don't know much about Cat just from what ppl say so I won't go there!
HypochondriacLov er

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2009
Melissa D. Messer is the one who is dying every week of something new. Doctors have to find something wrong with her so she can keep her check! Dont think its very Christian to be calling be idiots..shame shame :)
Better Than YOU

Zoe, KY

#19 Apr 14, 2009
HypochondriacLover wrote:
Melissa D. Messer is the one who is dying every week of something new. Doctors have to find something wrong with her so she can keep her check! Dont think its very Christian to be calling be idiots..shame shame :)
Everyone cannot be like you and get a check for no reason other than ignorance.
BTW, I am not a chrisitan and I think she was giving you way too much credit. An idiot would be an upgrade for you.
HypochondriacLov er

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2009
Ooooh good one...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep Word / Drop Word Game! (Nov '12) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,635
Sabrina Workman 4 hr Being nosy 1
Brittany Avis (Apr '16) 9 hr I know her 3
River View Football Players leaving 20 hr Josh Wiles 10
Motive behind the sunamco murder Dec 6 Curious 1
My child got chocked Dec 6 Tevon Turtledoo 3
Heard there was a lockdown at the school (Nov '13) Dec 3 Slim Shady 15

Dingess Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance