First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dingess person

Logan, WV

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Please say a prayer for George Vance family he died from a accident.
We love you sandra kay and hobbie
tree hugger

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Oct 25, 2010
dingess person wrote:
When and how we had not heard anything about it.So sorry,hate to hear and prayers are with family.
The Ghost

Rogers, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Sandra and Hoobie I am so sorry for your loss ,u all will be in our prayers and anything we can do just let us know,once again I hurt for all of you
Family Member

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2010
A little confused...Which George was it? Big George or Hoobie?
info

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Big George
maybe

Peach Creek, WV

#6 Oct 25, 2010
tree hugger wrote:
<quoted text>When and how we had not heard anything about it.So sorry,hate to hear and prayers are with family.
Was really drunk and had a four wheeler roll on top of him.. from what I heard. I think they had two of them tied together for some reason and both of them fell on him.
Knows

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2010
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Was really drunk and had a four wheeler roll on top of him.. from what I heard. I think they had two of them tied together for some reason and both of them fell on him.
Our prayers are with the family in this time of need. It is sad that you people get on here and put "what you heard" when we should be worried about them. If you don't know exactly what happend don't put what you think.
His family is suffering his children and grandchildren and the rest of his family needs our thoughts and prayers. God Bless them all.
Angie

Winchester, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2010
Sandra, I am so sorry to hear about you dad. I am here if you need anything. I love ya girl
dt-pb

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2010
we heard about george &and we r sorry for we know what it feels like to lose your daddy & our luv for u all n the time of this horrible thing so if u all need us just call or stop love you all.
The Ripper

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2010
Sorry to hear that about George He was a nice man that was always good to me

RIP Chicken George
maybe

Peach Creek, WV

#11 Oct 25, 2010
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Our prayers are with the family in this time of need. It is sad that you people get on here and put "what you heard" when we should be worried about them. If you don't know exactly what happend don't put what you think.
His family is suffering his children and grandchildren and the rest of his family needs our thoughts and prayers. God Bless them all.
That came from a fire fighter that was there... I mean that's what happened... anyways I didn't know the man but I do wish them comfort but someone asked and I told them, it's not like I was slandering the man or something.
hello

Logan, WV

#12 Oct 25, 2010
dingess person wrote:
did he have a sister..t.y.
Letha

Logan, WV

#13 Oct 26, 2010
I wish there were words to say to take the pain away of Hobbie,Vada,Jodie and Sandra Kay, I Love you all. Tears are words the heart can not hold and the mouth can not say.
Forgetting someone you love is like remembering someone you never met,May a special angel be sent from above to walk beside all of you to comfort you May the angel cry with you holding you each step of the way never leaving you alone not even for a mintue, hour or day.
The Adams family

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2010
Sissy Iam so so sorry to have herd about your dad! Goerge was a wonderful man and it just wont be the same with out him, Whenever i would call for you he would answer everytime and always called me baby! You know if you need anything Im just a call or drive away and Tell Hoobie and your mom i love them too!! Praying for you all!!!!
Jessie

Logan, WV

#15 Oct 26, 2010
Uncle George was a great man and a wonderful uncle. He had a heart of gold and will truly be missed. I love you Uncle George RIP!
stephanie karah austa

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2010
Uncle George, as he was known to my children, was a wonderful person. My heart goes out to his children and grand-child whom he loved dearly...Always loved and never forgotten...
The Ghost

Little Valley, NY

#17 Oct 26, 2010
George will be sadly missed,stopped by the house almost everytime he was over our way R.I.P. George
violet

Elkview, WV

#18 Oct 26, 2010
George is my family and i will miss him so much and to all the rest of the family i know i have not seen you all in a lone time but i have seen George a fue times this year and no matter how far aport or how lone it,s been since i have seen all of you i won,t you all to know i love you all and if you find out anything please let me know love alll of you
Purty Lady lenore wv

Statts Mills, WV

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Hey sandra and hoobie and vadie and all the rest of the family,iam truely saddened for your loss i know hown it feels to lose your dad,its a very hurtful thing and im sending you my love and prayers! but i also have another concern,and its chris he tried to help your dad but it didnt turn out good and he is going crazy over that and he is deeply sorry to, but hes in bad trouble and we cant seem to get him out of it williamson police has got him down for murder and the family cant get enough money together to get him out so anyway you can help or anyone else that reads can help PLEASE help him! it would be greatly appreciated.we all loved and knowed your dad so again were sending you are love and prayers.
wondering

United States

#20 Oct 27, 2010
does anyone know the arrangements?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sambo an beckey selling dope breeden. Thu Telling truth 1
charlie kennedy Jun 22 jus me 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 21 n 1,336
Thieves in Wolfpen Jun 21 Sharon 1
Let my brother Bruce rest in peace please. (Sep '10) Jun 20 FAITHLYN MF KAY H... 12
Bradshaw Music Thread (May '13) Jun 18 Musikologist 35
Song Game (Sep '09) Jun 17 Maverick 808 4,537
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dingess Mortgages