Poor Steven Dale Wallace
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2pac

Charleston, WV

#23 Sep 9, 2010
steven dale wallace has been kool to me sense every sense i've known him and i'm not from this shit hole an i think hes pretty much the nicest person i've meant in a long time an where i'm from people who talk behind other people back is just a chicken shit s.o.b who needs to meet there maker cause he's a wonderful father an friend
1 post removed
2 bad

United States

#25 Oct 19, 2010
c wallace is cool
The Ripper

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#26 Oct 19, 2010
Steven Dale looks like eh should be the police officer in the Village people with his prissy ways and that mustash
ripper 2

Enola, PA

#27 Oct 19, 2010
why don;t you kiss Steven Dale butt.hes a good Dad and a great person.but do him wrong.and Steven will get even.if it takes a few years.oh well.i love ya man.and thinks Big Jim.long time no see.
The Ripper

Arbil, Iraq

#28 Oct 20, 2010
I remember a bar fight that he was in with a fat chick the fat chick won lol
ripper 2

Enola, PA

#29 Oct 20, 2010
oh yea now i know who was there that night ha ha that was a big blond.yes she ded get him down.that was funny.i laugh about that all the time.im getting closer all the time.still tracking
The Ripper

Arbil, Iraq

#30 Oct 20, 2010
Yeah thats funny shit. Still masking
ripper 2

Enola, PA

#31 Oct 22, 2010
i know you are.but you got to think who was there when the big blond chick got him down.and i know more about you then you think.still tracking.be cool dud
The Ripper

Arbil, Iraq

#32 Oct 22, 2010
I would have loved to see that who was the chick? still masking...
ripper 2

Enola, PA

#33 Oct 27, 2010
i know who you are now.im getting off of this sight now.its been real.and oh yes your good buddy told on you.but if i was you.don;t call him a buddy hes a back stabber.he don;t care for any one.so be ware.and be cool dud its been real
ripper 2

Enola, PA

#34 Oct 27, 2010
and that chick that kicked steven-Dale butt i think her name was Kassy
The Ripper

United States

#35 Oct 28, 2010
Beleive what you want but nobody really knows who I am and I dont have any friends on Dingess but I have a good idea who you are and yeah its been kool going to miss posting with ya

peace out
Brittany

West Hamlin, WV

#36 Nov 5, 2010
I think that you all need to keep your fu*king mouth off of him because he is a very good person and he takes really good care of his family. I also know for a fact that he is not gay and never will be you all are just jealous that you can't be with him.You all just want to be in Judy's place and you are not, so HAA HA. In yooour face FU**ERS!
Stephendale&Judy
I LOVE YOU ALL
LOVE BRITTANY
ga girl

United States

#37 Nov 9, 2010
i agree with big jim dillon ya better watch about doing mean things to steven ;skeered he's not;.never has been;
Brittany Frye

West Hamlin, WV

#38 Nov 20, 2010
ga girl wrote:
i agree with big jim dillon ya better watch about doing mean things to steven ;skeered he's not;.never has been;
You got that right GA Girl he is my cousin and he is not scared of anything or anybody,so I really would like to see someone f*ck with him cause they will learn real quick that he is not the one to f*ck with he will wope some a**.So you all go ahead and keep running your d*ck licker's cause he will find out who you all are and he will take care of all you.When he does I'm gonna sit back and laugh my f*cking a** off.
crazy b

Charleston, WV

#39 Mar 14, 2012
Brittany Frye wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right GA Girl he is my cousin and he is not scared of anything or anybody,so I really would like to see someone f*ck with him cause they will learn real quick that he is not the one to f*ck with he will wope some a**.So you all go ahead and keep running your d*ck licker's cause he will find out who you all are and he will take care of all you.When he does I'm gonna sit back and laugh my f*cking a** off.
wtf is wope its whip and he coulden't whip my right nut, him and judy both are trash they need to grow up and take care of there kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dingess Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr Go Blue Forever 1,384
clothing vouchers??? (Jul '11) Jul 25 JamieE 21
Dealing with white trash every DAY Jul 23 Day Hooker 4
What stores around here accept clothing vouchers? (Jun '12) Jul 23 ARoseDove 61
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul 21 knot 1,765
Pictures At Foley Cemetery in Stollings/Melvill... (Oct '12) Jul 16 jmt2001 9
Any one need their grass cut? or yard work? (Jun '12) Jul 15 Bobbie Lucille Ta... 28

Dingess Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dingess Mortgages