WZZM13 - Got milk? Got money? - Price...

WZZM13 - Got milk? Got money? - Price of staple soaring, as is ...

There are 4 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Apr 7, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Got milk? Got money? - Price of staple soaring, as is .... In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Paying more for milk is no small matter to Lori Ludwig. With six growing kids, her Dimondale family guzzles a gallon a day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

mable_2002

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Apr 7, 2007
where can she get milk for 2.39 we been paying over 3.00 for it for a long time
Karen

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2007
Kingma's on Plainfield is 1.99 for milk all the time.
KERRI

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Apr 8, 2007
MILK HERE IN FLORIDA IS ALWAYS OVER $3.00, AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME
Neko

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2007
This means we have no more Use for the USDA!

This means the corporate welfare handouts to millionare farmers best stop immediently.

End the property tax breaks for farmers too. The millionare farmer that lives next door to me got a tax exemption then the township raised my taxes...(Tax free for years at that)

Good enough reason for me to lock and load and take my frustrations out on the people who contribute aid and support to the terrorists who control the Fascist wing of the Republikan Party.

"The People" are mad as hell at the La Cosa Nostra style that the Republican Party has been using in the past 14 years...

And their taking from the poor and middle class to subsidise the rich and arrogent.
(John Engler belongs in prison for what he did in Lansing!!!!)

It will all come to play on the first hot night of the summer!

Too bad for you if you have lived a life of luxury and looked down on those who stuggle to survive. Judgement Day is not going to be kind to you....

Especially if you contributed large amounts of money to the Republican Party.

What you gonna do when have-nots come for you?

They made the Second Amendment for a Reason!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dimondale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pittel, Stephen E DDS - Stephen E Pitte... (Aug '11) Dec 4 Porter Harris 3
Review: Mutt And Jeff Painting LLC (Jun '14) Nov 29 Richard 19
Oig extrme audit Nov 28 C penc 1
Dirty Cops in Lansing (Sep '06) Nov 22 operation gladio 103
News Christie defends Trump's racist 'what do you ha... (Aug '16) Dec '16 guest 3
News Trump and African-Americans on the trail (Aug '16) Sep '16 WeTheSheeple 40
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... (Aug '16) Aug '16 INFIDEL 52

Dimondale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dimondale Mortgages