Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution...

Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - Computers

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Aug 20, 2014, titled Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - Computers. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

"It isn't right," Robertson agreed. "Ladies and gentlemen, we need a revolution to stop these so-called progressives from destroying this country anymore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Big Mess

Beverly, MA

#1 Aug 21, 2014
Pat never fails to entertain. If he was not so dangerous to the minds of the elderly, he would be a great comedian without trying.

Dude is clueless to how he comes across to anyone who uses their grey matter for actual reasoning.

Pat's inability to function at a level higher than his limbic system qualifies him to be quarantined at a zoo.

Lock him up with the baboons. They function at about the same erratic, irrational, alarmist level.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lady for threesome with me and my girlfriend Aug 15 jp hangman 1
Bluegrass Music at The County Seat Restaurant -... Jul '16 mmelvin 1
looking for Norman Wade. Jul '16 shank1548 1
Debate: Marijuana - Powhatan, VA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 3
News Powhatan murder defendant says Taliaferro shoot... (Mar '09) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 5
Vote For Trump Apr '16 Don Barros Serrano 4
News Mysterious Boom Heard around Central Virginia -... (Feb '10) Mar '16 Bert 53

Dillwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dillwyn Mortgages