Which tax form do I file with? Have S...

Which tax form do I file with? Have SSA 1099, 1098-T, 1099-G?

Posted in the Dillwyn Forum

bamibydadege

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Which tax form do I file with? Have SSA 1099, 1098-T, 1099-G?CA resident, I have received three forms in the mail. 1098-T (financial aide), SSA 1099 (Social Security) and finally 1099-G (Last years return). I tried to file online and was told by the company, a popular one, I was not eligible for online filing.

I am not itemizing, no frills, just need to file. Don't want to call the IRS, cost money for people to answer phones. Why waste tax money on beaurocracy when we can ask our community.

I went to the post office and looked at the 6 or so available forms. None of those forms mentioned or had spaces available for these forms. I have no W-2 this year, issue the online company had a problem with. I don't expect to have to pay or get money back, but need to file for FAFSA, financial aide.

Any help is good help thank you.
paqykowikiha

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 8, 2013
bamibydadege wrote:
Which tax form do I file with? Have SSA 1099, 1098-T, 1099-G?CA resident, I have received three forms in the mail. 1098-T (financial aide), SSA 1099 (Social Security) and finally 1099-G (Last years return). I tried to file online and was told by the company, a popular one, I was not eligible for online filing.

I am not itemizing, no frills, just need to file. Don't want to call the IRS, cost money for people to answer phones. Why waste tax money on beaurocracy when we can ask our community.

I went to the post office and looked at the 6 or so available forms. None of those forms mentioned or had spaces available for these forms. I have no W-2 this year, issue the online company had a problem with. I don't expect to have to pay or get money back, but need to file for FAFSA, financial aide.

Any help is good help thank you..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lady for threesome with me and my girlfriend Aug 15 jp hangman 1
Bluegrass Music at The County Seat Restaurant -... Jul '16 mmelvin 1
looking for Norman Wade. Jul '16 shank1548 1
Debate: Marijuana - Powhatan, VA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 3
News Powhatan murder defendant says Taliaferro shoot... (Mar '09) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 5
Vote For Trump (Feb '16) Apr '16 Don Barros Serrano 4
News Mysterious Boom Heard around Central Virginia -... (Feb '10) Mar '16 Bert 53

Dillwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dillwyn Mortgages