United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

Judged:

The attack on Danny Allen is nothing more than a way to take the heat off of where it belongs. Danny Allen is a good man and good citizen of our county! Someone we WANT leading our county. Mr. Chambers is NOT!! Mr. Chambers must be held accountable and @$75 a month his debt is NOT going away and what about the $220,000+ in fines and retribution for his theft of timber?
whatever

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

I won't comment on the above persons only because theres no point b/c I don't know them , nor do i want to and I personally know that most of the "people of higher standing" in this community are no better--actually to be honest-we have "leaders" in this county who are involved in much worse activity than "stealing" timber, etc. such as STAFF in our chilldrens schools who do AND sell DRUGS not to mention some of the persons in our "JUDICIAL" system among others in the community-including BUT NOT LIMITED TO ---REALTORS, DOCTORS, BUSINESS OWNERS, ETC------and u may wonder how I know-well b/c I was involved with a significant other not long ago who also did the same things and met ALOT of AQUAINTANCES--and you'd be shocked to know the people I came in contact with during this brief relationship-AND IT AMAZED ME THE PEOPLE I'VE DEALT WITH FOR YEARS IN THIS COUNTY WHO ALWAYS WALKED AROUND WITH THEIR NOSES IN THE AIR TOWARDS US ORDINARY PEOPLE WHO THEY LOOK DOWN ON AND TALK ABOUT AND DISMISS--AND TO FIND OUT MOST OF THEM R WORTHLESS DRUGGIES OR DEALERS --WHOM BY THE WAY I NOW LOOK DOWN ON-B/C I MAY HAVE TRIED A JOINT ONCE(IT SUCKED-WHATS THE POINT IN LIVING IN A "NONREAL" WORLD WEN LIFE CAN BE SO GOOD "UNHIGH")---BUT THESE PEOPLE WILL DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING 4 THEIR HIGH AND ALL THE WHILE FOOL EVERYONE AROUND THEM-----EXCEPT FOR THOSE LIKE ME WHO STUMBLE UPON THEIR SECRET...POINT BEING ---DON'T BE SO QUICK 2 JUDGE ANYONE B/C HOW WELL DO U REALLY KNOW THEM---JUST SOME PEOPLES SECRETS OR DEEDS ARE HIDDEN BETTER THAN OTHERS!!!
whatever

Ferrum, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

of course i'm going off topic-like u did but r u kidding-mr.allen and his wife should be able to pay their taxes with the $10,000 a month they received for years for fostering children whom they only took in for the money to begin with-(although it's been said mrs.allen was embarrassed b/c the faher of the children is her brother and she was more concerned with saving face-per say- in the Community(as quoted by many of HER family members & aquaintances, mind you)when those children may have had a lousy father who didn't care-they also HAVE their REAL mother,WHO MAY NOT HAVE BEEN PERFECT--BUT WHO IS??!!AND she to this day grieves having her life(her children)torn away from her-but what could she do when in this county "it's all in who u know"-as quoted by mr. allen when speaking on another topic-and the mother isn't quite as "known" in this county-its a shame this county has so many two-faced people WITH NO MORALS WHO ACT AS IF HEY DO-anyways back to mrs. allen-maybe she could help mr.allen by getting off her fat, lazy ass and getting a job-something that she's never done-OH but i hear this was one of the reasons for taking this womans children!however i at the time mr & mrs allen came to pick up the children with their court order-(mind u THE MOM had FINALLY gotten the courage 2 leave the childrens worthless father(mrs.allens brother)-who REFUSED to work-)coincidence--court order the AFTERNOON she left mrs.allen's brother-wow--AND THE MOM WAS AT WORK!!!(MRS ALLEN WAS HEARD BY A SOCIAL WORKER AS SAYING THAT THE MOM WAS TRYING TO MAKE MRS.ALLENS BROTHER LOOK BAD--REASON TO STEAL SOMEONES CHILDREN-I THINK NOT)
ANYWAYS THAT BEAUTIFUL HOUSE THEY LIVE IN BELONGS TO THIS WOMANS CHILDREN-AS THE $10000 A MONTH THEY RECEIVED TO TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN PAID FOR THAT HOUSE--IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT $$$ THE ALLENS WOULD STILL LIVE IN THAT DELAPIDATED TRAILER THEY LIVED IN FOR 15+ YEARS B/C THEY COULDN'T AFFORD TO BUILD A HOME--& I HEAR MRS.ALLEN ALWAYS WAS JEALOUS OF THE OTHER "SNOOTY" PEOPLE SHE WANTED SO BADLY TO FIT IN WITH b/c of their "beautiful, clean homes-& ALWAYS DREAMED OF BUILDING A HOUSE ON THAT LITTLE HILL--HEY EVERYONE STEAL SOME KIDS AND LIE THROUGH UR TEETH TO TEAR THEIR LIVES APART SO U CAN GET GOVERNMENT MONEY-YOU'LL BE SET!!THE DSS WILL HELP U B/C THEY GET $2000 FOR EVERY CHILD PLACED!!THIS IS THE PERFECT THING TO DO IF UR A WORTHLESS, FAT, LAZY,WANNA-BE-LIKE-MY-WELL-2 DO FRIENDS like mrs. allen WHO DOESN'T WORK B/C SHES GOT HER "SUGAR DADDY" MR. ALLEN WORKING LIKE A DOG TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING-SO I AGREE DON'T JUDGE MR. ALLEN B/C HE HASN'T PAID HIS TAXES-SHES JUST AS RESPONSIBLE!!BUT STILL THERES NO REASON FOR IT-PUT HER ASS TO WORK MR.ALLEN--I MEAN AFTER ALL 2 JUDGE SOME1 ELSE FOR THIS REASON & TEAR THEIR LIFE APART AND U CANT PAY UR BILLS EITHER-FUNNY HOW THINGS COME BACK2 BITE U N THE ASS!!
hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

feel better?
wat

Hardy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

sure do--thanx
good parents

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2009

I have seen Mr and Mrs Allen with all the kids. They are good parents. Money is not always an issue. They spend TIME with the children. I know of another guy in Dillwyn related to Mr Allen named Branden Allen that has a daughter in Prince Edward county. He never calls or visits this child. He does not give birthday, Easter or Christmas gifts. Goes to Farmville often but never tries to visit. Now that is a WORTHLESS person! I think his wife is named Melanie. She must be a very insecure person when she feels threatened by a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dillwyn Discussions

Search the Dillwyn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Jul 18 Musikologist 13
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
UPDATED: Sheriff's Office Investigating Disappe... Jul 14 Robin Floyd 1
Threesome Jun '14 who cares 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
8News Investigates: 'Road To Nowhere' (Jul '13) May '14 Clark 3
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr '14 Jim 1,433
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dillwyn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dillwyn People Search