Can't Get Approved for an FHA loan......

Can't Get Approved for an FHA loan........ What are my options?

Posted in the Dillwyn Forum

athenevbf867

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Can't Get Approved for an FHA loan........ What are my options?My fiancee and I were looking for the longest for a home to purchase. Finally we found the one. There is one problem. I have a credit score above 720 but I am self employed and my income has been very low due to an accident last year. My fiancee has about $60,000 income and a 582 credit score. We went to apply for an FHA loan and we were told that we do not qualify. Is there any other way to get approved for a home. We were hoping to put 3.5% down. We are willing to make a bigger down payment. However, we are so discouraged and we dont know what to do. We really want a house. Any suggestions? We would really appreciate it.:((

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Powhatan, VA (Aug '10) Apr 17 jeanette farrar l... 3
News Powhatan murder defendant says Taliaferro shoot... (Mar '09) Apr 17 jeanette farrar l... 5
Vote For Trump Apr 12 Don Barros Serrano 4
News Mysterious Boom Heard around Central Virginia -... (Feb '10) Mar '16 Bert 53
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
Come on please (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
Does anyone know a Michael Yowell from Pamplin,... (Aug '09) Feb '16 Vengeful 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dillwyn Mortgages