Self-Mutilating Inmate Demands Free Sex Change

Jun 8, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Right Wing News

Remember Stanley Thornton , the "adult baby" who spends his days wallowing in an oversized crib and soiling his diapers on the taxpayers' dime, and who threatened to kill himself if Big Government cuts off the flow of other people's money? Convict Ophelia De'lonta has issued a still more disturbing threat.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Rebecca

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

This is ridiculous. If anybody gets a free surgery it should be those of us who don't break the law. I can't afford my sex change and would be really mad that a convict can get it for free paid by taxpayers and a law abiding citizen can't have it.

“Never summon "Anything" ....”

Since: Feb 11

..... you can't banish, lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

LOL!
Do I have a hater or what, ha ha ha!

All about ME!

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

Give 'em more razor blades. Tony Robbins says you can do anything if you put your mind to it. I say go for it.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

Rebecca wrote:
This is ridiculous. If anybody gets a free surgery it should be those of us who don't break the law. I can't afford my sex change and would be really mad that a convict can get it for free paid by taxpayers and a law abiding citizen can't have it.
Oh, and give it to rapists too (maybe also sentence them to live in a half-way house in a bad neighborhood).

In one case, an MtF TS woman had an abusive wife and killed her in self-defense, yet the court was bigoted against her because she was a TS and found her guilty. In another case, an FtM TS was attacked by bigots and accused in his own murder attempt. Yes, speak of a miscarriage of justice when you charge the victims. Yet, biased courts give extra lenient sentences to anti-TS killers. I could dig up multiple examples. In one murder case, the suspects somehow got the DA to reduce the felony murder charges to misdemeanor simple assault. The judge had no choice but to give them the maximum possible for assault. So maybe 120 days for murder.

In a number of cases, sex-reassignment reduces tax payer expenses. For instance, Timothy McVeigh was said to have gender conflict. Had they had the nerve to see a therapist about transitioning, it could have saved a bunch of lives.

And we can talk about this from the medical end too. One TS woman was overweight and on medications for diabetes, heart disease, depression, and high blood pressure. Insurance paid for all that. Once she started transition, her number of medications decreased, and her health improved. Her health improved so much that her insurance ruled her reassignment to be medically necessary. First of all, she was able to go off of an expensive hypertension medication, since one of the testosterone blockers is also hypertension medication. She lost weight, stopped anti-depressants, and was able to start managing her diabetes with diet alone.

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

I find the jailer mentioned in the story bigoted and it should be fired. He/it deliberately called her a him in order to abuse her, with the exact same motives that a rapist would have.

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

Likewise, this right wing rag should not be a Topix source, and Dave Blount shouldn't be writing for that hater rag. If he knew anything about true-transsexualism, he/it wouldn't be too quick to bash them. I would not wish that even on him.

One reason why TSs are treated as trash is because they are wrongly lumped in with TGs (most of whom never get the surgery or get it for the wrong reasons) and LGBTs. TSs were gaining rights before the LGBT takeover and the TS community's efforts were destroyed and wasted by groups with different goals and needs.
Kaye

Capon Bridge, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

Send the bill to the inmates family and take their house, cars, etc.to pay for it if the inmate believes he/she cant live without it. This really sounds "serious", life or death! Like there arent innocent & deserving children of losers and inmates who are truly in need of medical care because their dead beat parent got locked up and cant take care of them. Let this lawbreaker get no reward for being a criminal. Pay for your own damn surgery. Better yet, grow up. Be an adult and deal with it. Everyone is born with things they arent happy with, the rest of us cope and overcome and deal with the reality of life, or we get a job pay for insurance so we can get braces or corrective eye surgery or hair plugs, etc. The rest of us work to pay for the gym to lose weight or to pay for a therapist to overcome our insecurities and learn the tools to cope with our inperfections. Arent the taxpayers already paying for enough of your free ride? Have some integrity. Dont be a freeloader. We already pay for meals, soap, clothes, beds, electric, counselors, nurses, officers, transportaion, computers, weapons, rennovations & upgrades to facilities, and inmate medical care. You're sucking taxpayers and your family dry enough already, dont you think? Learn to love yourself. God can bring healing in prison too. Accept yourself. That's what we all must learn in life. Ask for a counselor or pastor, not surgery. If you still want surgery, then ask your family to sell their home and all they own to make you content, after all, it sounds like that kind of thinking is what landed you in prison. Selfish, narcissistic, and self centered. Get over yourself.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

Lawyers provide "pro Bono" services for indigant clients, Why not doctors? I know of a Dr in NJ who has all the training, but no experiance. Here's a chance to kill two birds with one stone. Doctors needing experience with this operation could do it for free. Then there'd be minimal costs to everyone.
Regards, Terry
missy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

TerryE wrote:
Lawyers provide "pro Bono" services for indigant clients, Why not doctors? I know of a Dr in NJ who has all the training, but no experiance. Here's a chance to kill two birds with one stone. Doctors needing experience with this operation could do it for free. Then there'd be minimal costs to everyone.
Regards, Terry
Screw pro-bono....if he wants to do away with his "molester tool", more power to him!!!! Saves us tax payers money...I don't see ANY PROBLEM. I could help the child molester out ,but it probablt wouldn't be THAT merciful! I'm a mom people!!!

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Ya can't slice it off and still expect a pro boner lawyer..complete contradiction...

truth is, if the med insurance companies do not classify this as mandatory surgery in the 'I am not locked up because I am a pos criminal world' then it should never be considered for a convict..I say give it a shiv and a private cell..
RoseTheRuntOfThe Litter

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

if i had ta pay for mine then why don't they? no fair i'll cry racism.

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

She is not a rapist, but a robber, drug dealer, and gun slinger. The only "rapist" here is the reporter who is emotionally raping her by defaming her and ignoring who she really is. She was never supposed to have a penis, unlike the fake conservative trash sellout reporter. This reporter is obviously too stupid to know this is a birth defect and a medical condition (unlike chosen transgenderism). I hope the reporter and the guard both lose their careers. Maybe the reporter needs to be slandered/libeled as a rapist for each time he abuses this woman by calling her a he just because of the birth defect she never chose, but I will not sink into that nor encourage it. I bet the racist, transphobic reporter feels the same sick sense of power rapists get whenever he slanders this beautiful woman. His virulent reaction makes me wonder if he is probably sleeping with such a woman and feels self-imposed shame over it. I am conservative and openly support women with this birth condition (but not TGs nor LGBTs).

In a way, this is like the Barry Winchell slaying. While the police said the motive was homophobia or transphobia, the real problem was jealousy. His murderer was mad that he didn't have a female impersonator "girlfriend." Barry had married a heterosexual transsexual woman born with this birth defect and who corrected it, not a female impersonator, nor any other TG or other queer like his killer wanted. Most LGBT killings are by other LGBTs (yes, the one guy who killed Matt Shepherd was gay, and the guy who killed Scott Amadour was at least gay-curious, since the 2 allegedly had sex after the show, and the guilt over the sex along with the comments on the talk show pushed him over the edge).

More than likely, the reporter is attacking a fellow conservative, since Conservatives are more likely to correct their birth defects, while liberals are more likely to pretend to be a 3rd gender and blame society for 3rd gender people not being accepted or fight for recognition as women while refusing to do the necessary work to earn that.
Natasha

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

They pay for heart surgery They pay for all other surgery They should pay for this surgery too fix the poor girl she hurtin
Ambulance Chaser

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

You do not get 70 years for being nice. How did the money for hormonal breasts appear? Do victims ever recover damages?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dillwyn Discussions

Search the Dillwyn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 11 hr Winona 1,348
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Mon Jim 1,434
Threesome Mar 25 Just for fun 1
County line kennel reviews. Mar 20 Furs Flying 2
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Mar '14 Musikologist 12
Real work at home jobs? Feb '14 mandie2014 3
Review: Butler Kennel Inc (Apr '10) Feb '14 Concerned buyer 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dillwyn Jobs

•••