VSP Investigates Greene County Fatal Accident - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and W...

A Scottsville man is dead after crashing a reportedly stolen motorcycle in Greene County. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cville

Farmville, VA

#1 Sep 23, 2012
stolen motorcycle
U knowhat

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
Osama Mama wrote:
Karma's a B&%*$#
<----stealing a motorcycle
does not deserve for one to DIE ! Yu are an ashwhole !!!
B Campbell

Ridgeway, VA

#6 Sep 23, 2012
It's really sad to see people say Karma's a bitch when a person looses there life. Spunk my not had been the saint everyone else pretends to be. I along with a lot of other people have lost someone dear to us. Edward was a fearless free soul, that would do anything for his family and his friends. He will be greatly missed, and never forgotten. We love you spunk. Rip cuz.
Osama Mama

Palmyra, VA

#7 Sep 24, 2012
it's really sad.. booo freaking hooo.. I love how some bleeding heart comes out to defend a criminal. Fearless free soul = Idiot who does what he wants, including breaking the law. Your "cuz" bit off more than he could chew. If you're going to steal a bike, at least make sure you know how to ride it. My bet is he ran off the road in a curve. Rookie mistake.
cvillewman

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Sep 24, 2012
No one said he stole the bike. They just said it was stolen. How cruel can you be?
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 24, 2012
B Campbell wrote:
It's really sad to see people say Karma's a **** when a person looses there life. Spunk my not had been the saint everyone else pretends to be. I along with a lot of other people have lost someone dear to us. Edward was a fearless free soul, that would do anything for his family and his friends. He will be greatly missed, and never forgotten. We love you spunk. Rip cuz.
Since I've never stolen a vehicle or driven a stolen vehicle, does that make me a saint? Karma is a b.
Scene enough

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Sep 24, 2012
Um, it was reported stolen last week. I think it is sad that he died. It was 100 % preventable.
A Tyler

Madison, VA

#11 Sep 24, 2012
you ppl saying karmas a bitch..remember exactly what you said, cuz karmas gona bite your a** for saying that. you dont know the circumstances around how he even had the bike...he could have borrowed it from a friend or anything...but yet you have the nerve to say some dumb sh** like that??? Come on, this man was somones son,someones father and the love of his girlfriends life, and someones best friend.
hmm

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Sep 24, 2012
TAYLOR, EDWARD LEE; III
03/13/2003 01:00 PM PETIT LARCENY
03/13/2003 12:00 AM POSSESSION OF BURGLARY TOOLS
03/13/2003 01:00 PM DESTRUCT PROP/MONUMENT
03/26/2009 09:05 AM DRUGS: POSSESS SCH IV
03/26/2009 09:05 AM DWI, 2ND
04/14/2006 12:00 AM 82/55 SPEEDING
list goes on and on
B Campbell

Ridgeway, VA

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Osama Mama wrote:
it's really sad.. booo freaking hooo.. I love how some bleeding heart comes out to defend a criminal. Fearless free soul = Idiot who does what he wants, including breaking the law. Your "cuz" bit off more than he could chew. If you're going to steal a bike, at least make sure you know how to ride it. My bet is he ran off the road in a curve. Rookie mistake.
I'll pray for you, and the others that only want to see the store of a stolen motorcycle. No my COUSIN was not perfect. Neither are any of us for that matter. Just hope one day the world could have more compassion. Stolen motorcycle? That's what full coverage insurance is for.. I can say Osama Mama, if your son or daughter had died in drunk driving car accident. He or she where Intoxicated, I would have compassion for your loss, even thoe they had broken the law, and could of killed some body else.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Sep 24, 2012
B Campbell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pray for you, and the others that only want to see the store of a stolen motorcycle. No my COUSIN was not perfect. Neither are any of us for that matter. Just hope one day the world could have more compassion. Stolen motorcycle? That's what full coverage insurance is for.. I can say Osama Mama, if your son or daughter had died in drunk driving car accident. He or she where Intoxicated, I would have compassion for your loss, even thoe they had broken the law, and could of killed some body else.
Do you REALLY believe that full coverage insurance is there so you can steal the motorcycle and not be held accountable? You just provided another nail for your cousin's character coffin.
FREE MEANS FREE

United States

#15 Sep 24, 2012
hmm wrote:
TAYLOR, EDWARD LEE; III
list goes on and on
Ok I have to say this ... WHAT THE HELL does this have to do with anything ???? A man is dead & his family is hurting NO MATTER what he did doesn't take their pain away or make them love him less!!!!!
sure

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Sep 24, 2012
cvillewman wrote:
No one said he stole the bike. They just said it was stolen. How cruel can you be?
He was in possession....
Scottsville

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Some of you people are a joke. If it would have been my very own bike I would not have wished death on anyone. He was a father and you people really need to have some respect atleast for his children or mother for that matter. You want to talk about Karma you hateful people will get your very own. You should be ashamed of your comments.
Scottsville

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Sep 24, 2012
hmm wrote:
TAYLOR, EDWARD LEE; III
list goes on and on
Your a jerk or must be really bored.
right

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Scottsville wrote:
Some of you people are a joke. If it would have been my very own bike I would not have wished death on anyone. He was a father and you people really need to have some respect atleast for his children or mother for that matter. You want to talk about Karma you hateful people will get your very own. You should be ashamed of your comments.
I don't see anyone wishing death for this fellow. He seemed to have a death wish of his own from the way he lived his life with reckless disregard for the law and property of others.
B Campbell

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Sep 24, 2012
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Do you REALLY believe that full coverage insurance is there so you can steal the motorcycle and not be held accountable? You just provided another nail for your cousin's character coffin.
Full coverage is there for if your bike is stolen, wrecked, or anything. So it can be replaced. My cousin can not. Don't know the hole store of how he got the bike. He did not steal it. All I know 100% is that we will never get a chance to see him again. Hear his laugh, hug him, tell him we love him.
greene county girl

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Sep 24, 2012
First of all for all the heartless people on here that have nothing better to do than judge others! I am pretty damn sure none of you have a life where you have never made a mistake. For you to sit and judge others who died and left you in charge? The life he was living may not have been right but he still had people here that is now suffering from his death! Could the wreck been avoided maybe but when the lord calls your number it really doesn't matter if you are on a stolen bike are in the arms of your children where he was 5 minutes before leaving to pick up his childs meds. So like you said Karma is a ***** and I will pray for you and your family that is doesn't bite you in your ass for the comments you are posting about someones Son,brother father and friend in other words since this is the way you feel HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NEVER MAKES A MISTAKE IN LIFE CAUSE KARMA IS WAITING you JERK.
right

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Sep 24, 2012
greene county girl wrote:
First of all for all the heartless people on here that have nothing better to do than judge others! I am pretty damn sure none of you have a life where you have never made a mistake. For you to sit and judge others who died and left you in charge? The life he was living may not have been right but he still had people here that is now suffering from his death! Could the wreck been avoided maybe but when the lord calls your number it really doesn't matter if you are on a stolen bike are in the arms of your children where he was 5 minutes before leaving to pick up his childs meds. So like you said Karma is a ***** and I will pray for you and your family that is doesn't bite you in your **** for the comments you are posting about someones Son,brother father and friend in other words since this is the way you feel HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NEVER MAKES A MISTAKE IN LIFE CAUSE KARMA IS WAITING you JERK.
Oh, so God caused this to happen?
Scottsville

Charlottesville, VA

#23 Sep 24, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anyone wishing death for this fellow. He seemed to have a death wish of his own from the way he lived his life with reckless disregard for the law and property of others.
You are right not wishing but when someones has passed in an accident I think it is fair to say someone is hurting and by saying Karma is a b**** is very rude to his children. Why not say something like when will these boy's grow up, what a shame????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farmville Music Thread (May '12) Thu Musikologist 14
farmville neighbors needed (Dec '09) Dec 16 IDA 247
Tom Brady Nov '14 Not Interested 1
latasha scott Oct '14 camwoods 1
Sandra Bowles Johnson Sep '14 mandy 1
Pat Robertson Calls for a "Revolution" - cuz - ... Aug '14 Big Mess 1
Scottsville Man Arrested for Homicide, Child Abuse Aug '14 test 1
Dillwyn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web