1 dead in I-81 accident

1 dead in I-81 accident

There are 2 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 24, 2011, titled 1 dead in I-81 accident. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A Mechanicsburg man is dead following an accident Thursday on Interstate 81 in Cumberland County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

disagree

Greencastle, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Such a tragic accident. Thoughts and prayers to those involved. Maybe if there were median barriers, like other states have, this would not have happened. If the state is looking for a way to spend some of that stimulus money, I suggest putting barriers in the medians.
Tired

Carlisle, PA

#2 Feb 25, 2011
It was a pickup truck, not a big truck. Barriers would help to stop this, but would hinder response vehicles from cutting across to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Carroll Valley officer charged with corr... (Feb '14) May 16 Davenport 15
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) May 4 Disappointed 72
News Having 'the talk': When it comes to sex educati... (Jun '13) Apr '16 Roxanna747 5
Auto Accidents Mar '16 jamydog 1
Review: Trailer Superstore! Feb '16 Pissed in ny 1
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... Feb '16 Szzrup 3
News Dog thrown from moving vehicle in Harrisburg (Mar '11) Jan '16 Putin 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dillsburg Mortgages