Sheriff's office: Nine arrested in wa...

Sheriff's office: Nine arrested in warrant sweep

There are 5 comments on the York Dispatch story from Feb 7, 2011, titled Sheriff's office: Nine arrested in warrant sweep. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Sheriff's deputies and adult probation officers arrested nine people wanted on 12 warrants and criminal charges during a warrant roundup Saturday, according to the York County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

scott hose for sheriff

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2011
I remeber when scott was a city police officer. he made that manny arresst in one day by himself. put him on the warrant squad.
cat-cur

York, PA

#2 Feb 7, 2011
I just cannot believe it. Not one of these people live in York city! The way the general public thinks only people that live in York city break the law.
I live in York city and I fear out of towners worse than in town.
John Muller Jr

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Lock em up after you book'em Dan O
Jerri Zimmerman

York, PA

#4 Feb 9, 2011
cat-cur wrote:
I just cannot believe it. Not one of these people live in York city! The way the general public thinks only people that live in York city break the law.
I live in York city and I fear out of towners worse than in town.
AMEN to that! Who comes in to the buy the drugs? Who comes in to look for Prostitutes? Who comes in and claims they were carjacked when in fact they let the drug dealer use the car for drugs they needed? Ain't the city folks people!
Jerri Zimmerman

York, PA

#5 Feb 9, 2011
scott hose for sheriff wrote:
I remeber when scott was a city police officer. he made that manny arresst in one day by himself. put him on the warrant squad.
Scott Hose ROCKS! I wish he was the Sheriff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
------a question about height------ Feb 14 Dwarf Lover 6
Locators, Inc. Is it a scam? (Feb '11) Jan 27 Asije 93
News PA Lottery Powerball Ticket Worth $100,000 Sold... Dec '16 Saddam 6
wow actavis discontinued but you can still get ... (Jan '16) Dec '16 Generation Wuss 4
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Dale Earnhard 1
Help finding property (Jul '16) Jul '16 Clementine 1
News Mechanicsburg man charged after hit-and-run (Jun '16) Jun '16 Barry 1

Dillsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dillsburg Mortgages