Dillon man charged with attempted murder of ex-girlfriend

Dec 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Morning News

Dillon Police have charged a man with attempted murder after they say he gunned down his ex-girlfriend inside a store Monday evening.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2011
Concerned Dillon Citizen

Dillon, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Finally! This idiot here has been begging to be locked up for his natural life since he has been a child. He would do ANYTHING to get locked up, like tear the tags off of matresses or jaywalk. Seriously, I really hate that young lady has to endure the horror he has put her through but I am glad he will finally be brought to justice. This guy has shot at police, is a well known cocaine addict and this is NOT the first girlfriend that he has shot nor is this the first time she has had a problem with him. It was just a few months ago that he beat this girl very very badly. In Dillon, somehow someway for the past 20 yrs or so it seems like the guys who needed to be locked up for a long time ALWAYS got out after a short period of time like maybe 6 months or so but if the guy only did something like posession of cocaine or conspiracy for that matter he got locked away for a long time. I hope he gets the chair or gets locked away for the rest of his natural life. There was no reason for him to shoot this girl. If he would have gotten a DAMN JOB and stopped sniffing cocaine and acted like a man maybe she would not have been wanting to leave him. I just hate that when he was born the doctors didn't forsee to cut his Penis off so he could not infect the rest of the world. No luck there Dillon. My heart goes out to her and her family. I hope she pulls through. As for him, it would be wonderful if Dillon county NEVER has to put up with him again. He won't stop if he gets away with this. Anybody who knows this guy can vouch for that.
upset upstate new yorker

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

i think you hit the nail right on the head !! this dirtbag needs to be hung from a tree !! what a creep !! and dillon doesnt need fools like this,PS his parents must be real proud !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dillon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 23 hr NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
Amanda Pate (Nov '12) Jul '14 Steven 2
Pete monk is the hottest man alive and I want t... Jul '14 Lindsey mctubbybutt 1
Revenge for cash (Feb '14) Jul '14 Billy 2
Small SC Town Rallies For Fired Gay Police Chief Jul '14 ron 1
Small SC town rallies for fired gay police chief Jul '14 Xstain Mullah Fra... 14
Do you approve of Harold Moody as Council Member? Jun '14 Amber Hooks 1

Search the Dillon Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Dillon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dillon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE