morris

Barnesville, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2006
Good morning Dillingham Ak.
I have a question about a web site from one of your towns persons. The pages delt with a woman who had cancer and her husband had run off with an other woman to Anchorage? The web site had local arts and crafts for sale, listed also.
The reason I am asking I wanted to know what has happened to her. I can not find her web page.
Spud

AOL

#2 Sep 25, 2006
Yes, I cant find Bobbi's site either, I had been looking in on her site for a few years, had followed her not so good life now. Its a shame we don't know what happened to her, I don't think we will get a reply from anyone on this site. I will keep looking to find her but I think her site has closed down which is not a good sign eh!
Pat in Springfield Mo

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 22, 2006
I have also been trying to keep up with Bobbi. I
had an email from her at Easter and she was not able
to type much because of the pain she was suffering.
I just heard via the grape vine today that she has
passed away. It would be nice if her family would
keep up her website as it was really a wonderful
site. I know she had great pain and now at least
she is at peace. God's Blessings to Bobbi and her
family.
Spud in NC

AOL

#4 Oct 23, 2006
Thanks Pat for the update on Bobbi, I kinda thought she had passed away. She had been through a lot the last year of her life, she did not deserve any of it, so sad because she was such a nice lady. I would have thought one of her kids would have posted on her web site before closing it down letting us all know what happened because she had many friends out in cyberland. I never met her in person but regarded her as a friend anyway. She will be missed I'm sure. I do hope one of her family starts the site up again if only in memory of her.
Bobbis site

United States

#5 Jan 30, 2007
You can find out for sure by contacting Bobbi's daughter Tami at Penn Air in Dillingham or Alaska Airlines for Dillingham

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
byron lamb (Jun '07) Aug '14 alaska bush pilot... 6
Pebble Mine (May '07) Aug '14 JAMES BAMFORD Fan 251
News Warrior cops on steroids: How post-9/11 hysteri... (Aug '14) Aug '14 JAMES BAMFORD Fan 1
News Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Mar '14 Prisca 56
Dillingham Classified Ads (Nov '13) Nov '13 CJT 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
How do you find available housing in Dillingham? (Dec '10) Jan '13 Pat 4
More from around the web

Dillingham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]