Official: Stevens believed aboard cra...

Official: Stevens believed aboard crashed airplane

There are 1 comment on the York Dispatch story from Aug 10, 2010, titled Official: Stevens believed aboard crashed airplane. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A plane believed to be carrying eight people, including former Sen. Ted Stevens and former NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe, crashed in southwest Alaska and rescue crews were trying to reach the wreckage Tuesday morning, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Stewart weinberg

Medford, NJ

#2 Aug 10, 2010
I knew Senator Stevens when I was the superintendent in Fairbanks. he was totally devoted to the citizens of Alaska. He developed legislation that served the best interests of the citizens and children of Alaska. He was a supporter of the military and the individual citizen. I admired him, and his death is a loss for humanity.q

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two tribal organizations are on the frontlines ... May '16 USA these days 1
News 6.2-magnitude earthquake hits Alaska Peninsula Apr '16 Roll 1
Marty terstegge (Jan '16) Jan '16 Smileyface 1
Debate: Marijuana - Dillingham, AK (Nov '15) Nov '15 juuddson waklters 1
News Alaska News Nightly: September 7, 2015 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Baroque Obama - T... 1
News Obama shoots Alaska video with 'selfie' stick (Sep '15) Sep '15 Joe Balls 11
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 20

Dillingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dillingham Mortgages