Question of the Day: What Did You Think of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?

Full story: ABC News 630
15, 2010 Sarah Palin's new reality show premeried last night on TLC , and although it claims to be nonpolitical, some believe it could set the stage for a White House bid. Full Story
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#639 Dec 16, 2010
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with studying the enemy.. It's called an education, you should get one..
And as far as taking 5 days?? Sorry, unlike you I have a life outside of topix.
So I'm your ENEMY?

Wow.

Real Americans don't call other Americans with opposing viewpoints "enemies."
trikeman

Elizabethton, TN

#640 Dec 16, 2010
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with studying the enemy.. It's called an education, you should get one..
And as far as taking 5 days?? Sorry, unlike you I have a life outside of topix.
since you all are down in the persoal attack gutter, i decided to join in. anton, you have a life outside topix? i have 53 posts; you have over 6900. i can't claim to have run across someone with more posts. what are you, one of the founders of this contraption?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#641 Dec 16, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm your ENEMY?
Wow.
You also have a comprehension problem.. The "enemy" was in response to my knowing "mein kampf"..

Get a clue.. And remember, it is Obama who called those who oppose him "enemies"..

Location hidden

#642 Dec 16, 2010
trikeman wrote:
<quoted text>
since you all are down in the persoal attack gutter, i decided to join in. anton, you have a life outside topix? i have 53 posts; you have over 6900. i can't claim to have run across someone with more posts. what are you, one of the founders of this contraption?
Yawn.. Yeah, 6900 post in over 3 years..

Wow, you mean I post on average 7 times a day???

You're right, I have no life...

What an idiot you are..
trikeman

Elizabethton, TN

#643 Dec 16, 2010
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.. Yeah, 6900 post in over 3 years..
Wow, you mean I post on average 7 times a day???
You're right, I have no life...
What an idiot you are..
it is what it is my friend......you have certainly put a nice patina on you black kettle.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#644 Dec 16, 2010
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You also have a comprehension problem.. The "enemy" was in response to my knowing "mein kampf"..
Get a clue.. And remember, it is Obama who called those who oppose him "enemies"..
I reread your reply to my post, and you are correct - your "enemy" clearly referred to Hitler.

My apologies.

For the record, Obama didn;t say that people who oppose him were his enemies.

Here's the quote:

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying,'We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us'-- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election -- then I think it's going to be harder. And that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd."

He was speaking of the Latino voters, not himself.

And he corrected himself when challenged and proved wrong, as I just did.

Peace.

Location hidden

#645 Dec 16, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
I reread your reply to my post, and you are correct - your "enemy" clearly referred to Hitler.
My apologies.
For the record, Obama didn;t say that people who oppose him were his enemies.
Here's the quote:
"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying,'We're gonna punish our enemies, and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us'-- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election -- then I think it's going to be harder. And that's why I think it's so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd."
He was speaking of the Latino voters, not himself.
And he corrected himself when challenged and proved wrong, as I just did.
Peace.
He only retracted the statement becuase he was called on it and he was clearly speaking of Republicans as the "enemy".

he seems to have to retract a lot of his statment's.. Funny since people still toot about how intelligent he is..

And thank you for correcting yourself, there is little of that around here, usually people simply become defensive and continue the name calling nonsense..

“Two things are infinite: ”

Since: Sep 08

the universe & stupidity.

#646 Dec 18, 2010
It reaks of rancid puke.

That's what I think.
Donna M

Copperas Cove, TX

#647 Jan 9, 2011
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm your ENEMY?
Wow.
Real Americans don't, but Palin's fans apparently don't know anything about the principles this nation was built on.

It seems all they know is to turn on Limbaugh and Beck to get their day's catch words.

Palin has incited violence. That is inexcusable.
San Antonian

Plano, TX

#650 Jan 30, 2011
The show of stupidity is a classic characterization of Sarah Palin and the rest of the clan. A 1 season show? Should we have expected something different to happen? A politically motivated decision my ass. Her family is a mess, and she needs to corral them all and set them straight. Now, husband Todd is allegedly getting his sexual thrills from a hooker. Sorry Sarah, hookers come first. Then there's Bristol. What can we say... BIMBO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
byron lamb (Jun '07) Aug '14 alaska bush pilot... 6
Pebble Mine (May '07) Aug '14 JAMES BAMFORD Fan 251
Warrior cops on steroids: How post-9/11 hysteri... Aug '14 JAMES BAMFORD Fan 1
Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Mar '14 Prisca 56
Dillingham Classified Ads (Nov '13) Nov '13 CJT 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
How do you find available housing in Dillingham? (Dec '10) Jan '13 Pat 4
Dillingham Dating
Find my Match

Dillingham Jobs