Question of the Day: What Did You Thi...

Question of the Day: What Did You Think of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?

There are 630 comments on the ABC News story from Nov 15, 2010, titled Question of the Day: What Did You Think of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?. In it, ABC News reports that:

15, 2010 Sarah Palin's new reality show premeried last night on TLC , and although it claims to be nonpolitical, some believe it could set the stage for a White House bid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#46 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back from visiting his bros in the muslim world. Call and tell him how much of a fan you are and make sure he does everything for you to keep your job.......or are you just another "entitlement"?
Hey, maybe he can get you a job in the zip codes which are non-existent in America. Remember, he created/saved jobs in areas that are not in America, not in this world that is.
This is what a second rate used car salesman will try and sell you.
Fell for it again, didn't you?
Were you always this stupid, or were you just born that way?

Location hidden

#47 Nov 15, 2010
"Sarah Palin's Alaska" is an anagram for "Sharia? Ask Anal Pals."

Conclusion: Palin is a secret Muslim who takes it up the ass.
AZ lover

United States

#48 Nov 15, 2010
What's really stupid, is, there is actually people reading this stupid sh*t.
WOW

Grove City, OH

#49 Nov 15, 2010
I am a democrat. However, I understand that democrats are always right. Neither party is perfect. I cannot understand why so many people find it necessary to trash SP. If you don't like her don't watch the show. I watched the show because I wanted to see the scenery. I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think she or her daughters are trashy (try finding a long pair of shorts if your female). I found her to be extremely likable.I like to think that we are more than our political affiliation. We are all people. To the "man" he has never saw a woman fishing in nice clothes with her makeup and hair done I would like to say I feel VERY sorry for you. I enjoy being outdoors as well and I always take care of myself regardless of the activity.

“oderint dum metuant”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#50 Nov 15, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
And with that post you call yourself "highlyevolved"? UHHH riiiight...

Since: Jan 09

Toronto

#51 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, we have a leader in the White House doing it every day. Every time he opens his mouth, the makings of a reality show begins, it is titled: "Werk on fonics reely werkd for mi".
I'm confused.

I thought Obama grew up in Hawaii and graduated from Harvard with a law degree?
Kenny

Dallas, TX

#52 Nov 15, 2010
Ogie Ogilthorpe wrote:
She looked out of place to me. Kinda like a bimbo at Sunday Mass.
IL comment. Figures
Kenny

Dallas, TX

#53 Nov 15, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhh.. You were yo nasty. Cant ya be nice? Nana
Kenny

Dallas, TX

#54 Nov 15, 2010
Mad Dog USN wrote:
<quoted text>
And with that post you call yourself "highlyevolved"? UHHH riiiight...
highly stupid is more like it
Kenny

Dallas, TX

#55 Nov 15, 2010
AZ lover wrote:
What's really stupid, is, there is actually people reading this stupid sh*t.
i agree
Kenny

Dallas, TX

#56 Nov 15, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
You suck. You are just a nasty ass that wants a fight. GO AWAY!
Kenny

Dallas, TX

#57 Nov 15, 2010
Very Enjoyable. Great Show. Great family. All beautiful inside and out. Will watch it again next week.
Chylloh

Clarksville, TN

#58 Nov 15, 2010
trikeman wrote:
<quoted text>
chylloh, do you think that your serious attachment to sarah might be a little unhealthy? can she do no wrong? is she your next president? answer me soon,'cause i gotta leave for the tavern.....:)
Are you sober enough to understand or does it make any difference in which state you are in?

I rather have Palin any day compared to what is in the White House now. Even the countries he bowed down to while trashing the Americans have rejected him while on his last expensive tax payer's trip. They even rejected a continuation of a Bush agreement he had before Obama. All Obama did was run up the deficit.

You do have to admit, this is bad karma for America. Obama is bad for America and even small children know this, sorry you aren't able to comprehend.

Nighty night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. Sweet dreams, try dreaming "if only I could have the guts Sarah does".

Location hidden

#59 Nov 15, 2010
Kenny wrote:
Very Enjoyable. Great Show. Great family. All beautiful inside and out. Will watch it again next week.
With a 30-pack of Olympic beer at your side.

Right, loser?
Chylloh

Clarksville, TN

#60 Nov 15, 2010
Addis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused.
I thought Obama grew up in Hawaii and graduated from Harvard with a law degree?
Well, he did but like the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink".He is completely loss without the teleprompter. Didn't you get to see his speeches on his Indonesia trip, the young people asked him simple questions and because they were not prescreened, he er and duh and hmmm, whatever he could come up with.

Affirmative Action can get you into college but there is no way it can make you smart, "Learning is not contagious its an acquire skill". People graduate all the time from college and still unable to learn.

They took a poll of schools, most had a rating of 28% to 40% learning on their grade level and 75% to 85% free lunches. I guess they concentrated on the food more than what the teachers are teaching. It was in most of the major newspapers.

So much for those degrees.
Chylloh

Clarksville, TN

#63 Nov 15, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me this?

Obama is the one who stated he created/saved jobs which has zip codes not in America.....and you questioned me, I am not the leader of America.

Let me say it this way: Obama lied about job creation, this is why there is no zip codes listed in America for his job ceation.

Sorry, I have to tell you this but he lied, yes sir, down right lied and keeps on lying. The thunder is gone and his gig is up.

Yet, I do know how many states is in America, Obama doesn't and he is the leader. Another one of his comments while he was away from his teleprompter.....keep him on his teleprompter or the truth comes out, like the dirt always come out in the wash.
Chylloh

Clarksville, TN

#64 Nov 15, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean HOOKED on phonics, you stupid ass?
What does that say on your T-shirt? "Home School Dropout"
That explains everything...
Poor baby. I made a boo boo. I was laughing so hard as I was typing, forgot to proofread.

Anyway, you knew what I meant or you wouldn't be correcting it.

Did it reely werk for you?

Since: Jan 09

Toronto

#65 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he did but like the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink".He is completely loss without the teleprompter. Didn't you get to see his speeches on his Indonesia trip, the young people asked him simple questions and because they were not prescreened, he er and duh and hmmm, whatever he could come up with.
Affirmative Action can get you into college but there is no way it can make you smart, "Learning is not contagious its an acquire skill". People graduate all the time from college and still unable to learn.
They took a poll of schools, most had a rating of 28% to 40% learning on their grade level and 75% to 85% free lunches. I guess they concentrated on the food more than what the teachers are teaching. It was in most of the major newspapers.
So much for those degrees.
You sound too intelligent to believe anything you wrote here.
It's true that pple graduate with degrees all the time and know very little. But you absolutely know that it doesn't apply to Obama.
Billy Bob

Rockford, IL

#66 Nov 16, 2010
Love Alaska but found her to be a bit boring...But hot if she could just keep her mouth shut.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#67 Nov 16, 2010
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
With a 30-pack of Olympic beer at your side.
Right, loser?
Hey man, I don't care for Palin or her reality show either, but that was just mean and uncalled for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two tribal organizations are on the frontlines ... (May '16) May '16 USA these days 1
News 6.2-magnitude earthquake hits Alaska Peninsula (Apr '16) Apr '16 Roll 1
Marty terstegge (Jan '16) Jan '16 Smileyface 1
Debate: Marijuana - Dillingham, AK (Nov '15) Nov '15 juuddson waklters 1
News Alaska News Nightly: September 7, 2015 (Sep '15) Sep '15 Baroque Obama - T... 1
News Obama shoots Alaska video with 'selfie' stick (Sep '15) Sep '15 Joe Balls 11
News Obama to wage climate fight at Alaskan frontline (Aug '15) Aug '15 Le Jimbo 20

Dillingham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dillingham Mortgages