Question of the Day: What Did You Think of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?

Full story: ABC News 630
15, 2010 Sarah Palin's new reality show premeried last night on TLC , and although it claims to be nonpolitical, some believe it could set the stage for a White House bid. Full Story

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

#23 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes low life not forgetting a coward who will sit behind a computer and comment about a baby born with Down's Syndrone. You fit the model to a tee.
However, let us not overlook Pelosi whose smile is pasted on her face due to Biox treatment because she is just a 70 year old woman trying to be young, yet her brain cells can not be treated with Biox, they are proof of her age and ongoing problem with Alzheimers.
Then we have Barney Frank, what a disgusting man he is, he can't even talk, like he has his mouth full of something....
Then good ole Charlie Rangel, another felon who wrote the tax codes which he has violated for years.
Don't forget Waters, she used her position to take tax payer's money to finance her husband's position at his business.
How about those...Obamas.....
Barack took money from the housing projects to not only fund his political career but they bought a million dollar plus home while the housing project residents live in slum, poor conditions. Don't forget stone face Michelle, she took again, tax payer's money in the form of gov. grants to open up a indigent hospital for the poor, mainly black citizens and then threw them out on the streets to allow paying patients to be hospitalized. Then she gave herself a good pat on the back and double her salary, making almost $400 thousand a year to be on the board.
Guess who told on them, the black citizens of Chicago.
Don't forget the criminals as in Clinton, with Zipper-Problem Bill and Killer Hillary, such a perfect match. They not only killed someone in the White Water scandal but got away with it. They were stealing and embezzling prior to Bill's election and as they were vacating the White House (remember, the reports of the stealing of White House property, sure you do, it couldn't escape you wee little minds, now could it?)
Woe, what a web we weave as we dumbly refuse to see, the true criminals in America.
American doesn't need arab terrorist, we already have terrorist representing us in the White House.
Thanks for the nice meltdown, crazy person. Calling your President a "terrorist?" Funny how slander like that is OK with you, but factual comments about Palin's irresponsibility in giving birth do a retarded kid causes you to whine and wring your hands in dismay. Face it, she's a dimwit who couldn't assess the risks of a late-in-life pregnancy. From what I hear, she uses the kid as a shield to hide behind and lets others in the family take care of it.

Wonderful mother as well as governor, I gather...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#24 Nov 15, 2010
In 2008, most Republicans didn't vote for Obama on the grounds that he was a "celebrity."

Well, if those same people vote for Palin in 2012, despite the fact that she's a "celebrity", it will prove that Republicans are hypocrites.

Which doesn't really matter, since we all know that most Republicans are bigoted hate-filled moron zombies.

I don't think that it can get worse than that.
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

#26 Nov 15, 2010
West Texas Beauty wrote:
Great reality show about a real family...doing the things that real families do. Drives libs crazy.
Palin 2012!
thats too funny...yeah, real American families? Right we all get to have all the best equipment, best guides and helicopters to take them around. While being coddled and worshiped as celebutards...

Real American families do more sitting around, or going to the malls buying their identities based on what people like Palin are wearing and eating tons of fast food, while fantasizing about doing such things...not actually doing them.
Earplugs Please

North Tonawanda, NY

#27 Nov 15, 2010
That voice is like a dentist's drill across a blackboard...

Location hidden

#28 Nov 15, 2010
Jerry63 wrote:
I thought the show was great. Can't wait to see the rest of it. Ever notice how so many people claim to hate her yet they have to read every word written about her?
Lots of people read the Hannibal Lecter novels and watch those movies.

So your point was...?

Just as I suspected, Jerry: you didn't have one.

And if you ever DO have a point it will probably just die of loneliness anyway.

That's what you get for combining your first name and your IQ inflated by 20 points to create a screen name.
trikeman

Elizabethton, TN

#29 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
There is not one comment about the beauty of Alaska which is what the show is all about. Just another chance for morons to denigrate Sarah Palin.
How many of the posters have the guts she has to mountain climb, fish near bears, trek the mountainous areas and wilderness?
I will be honest and say....I don't.You could not pay me to do what she did.
I am sure there is many posters who are men who will not man up and say they will not either.
Yet, the beauty of Alaska was evident and the courage and intelligence Palin has did also or there would not be many on here who support morons such as Barney Frank and Harry Reid bashing her.
Barney and Harry are just a couple of the biggest frauds and feloners of history.
i have done all those things and have had a gun pointed at me and been cornered by a rattlesnake and have almost been in a plane crash and have had to fight my way outta biker bars and, and, oh gosh i'm carrying on. what, frankly, would scare the bejeezus out of me is the thought of spending four or five hours with her on a date. sorry, but her voice and manner of speaking is like chalk on a chalkboard to me. btw, what's this got to do with barney and harry? they're not making millions on a reality tv show.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
There is not one comment about the beauty of Alaska which is what the show is all about. Just another chance for morons to denigrate Sarah Palin.
For the record, I thought the scenery was beautiful, but I was dismayed to see all that trash.

That WHITE trash, I mean - the Palin family.

Since: Jan 09

Toronto

#33 Nov 15, 2010
Only in America can you be running for office one year and starring in a reality tv show two years later.

You Americans truly rock!

I guess that's why you are the leaders in everything, including all things wack!!!

~Addis
http://www.thoughtiswack.com
she

Santa Fe, NM

#34 Nov 15, 2010
Jerry63 wrote:
I
70% of the people she backed got elected.Not bad.

read the polls too. Or somebody read them for her.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#35 Nov 15, 2010
The Jerk wrote:
All the haters can stuff it. Sarah is smokin' hot!
hot yes ..so screw her good and shut her up. Keep her the heII out of national politics .. she's dangerous and stupid .. and an environmental disaster

“oderint dum metuant”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#36 Nov 15, 2010
Damn there are lot of dumbsh!ts out there that can't figure out how to use a remote control..

Don't like it or her fine, turn the f*ckin channel and quit whinning...move on with your lives..

“Two things are infinite: ”

Since: Sep 08

the universe & stupidity.

#37 Nov 15, 2010
What everyone seems to miss is that this show is part of her agenda and she may wind up helping Obama stay in office.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#38 Nov 15, 2010
Trashy Reality Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. Have already done most of that and more here in New Mexico. It's not as dangerous as T.V. would have you believe, you big wuss.
In the hot and arid lands of New Mexico, hmmmmmmmm.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#39 Nov 15, 2010
Addis wrote:
Only in America can you be running for office one year and starring in a reality tv show two years later.
You Americans truly rock!
I guess that's why you are the leaders in everything, including all things wack!!!
~Addis
http://www.thoughtiswack.com
Wow, we have a leader in the White House doing it every day. Every time he opens his mouth, the makings of a reality show begins, it is titled: "Werk on fonics reely werkd for mi".
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#40 Nov 15, 2010
trikeman wrote:
<quoted text>
i have done all those things and have had a gun pointed at me and been cornered by a rattlesnake and have almost been in a plane crash and have had to fight my way outta biker bars and, and, oh gosh i'm carrying on. what, frankly, would scare the bejeezus out of me is the thought of spending four or five hours with her on a date. sorry, but her voice and manner of speaking is like chalk on a chalkboard to me. btw, what's this got to do with barney and harry? they're not making millions on a reality tv show.
No, Barney and Harry are making millions off of sots like you and laughting their way to the banks.

They carry signs during elections: "Vote for me, suckers, I need more cash and you are the ones I am counting on".

Hmmmm, how is that bar room living going for you?

No worry about dating Sarah, she doesn't date boys, but I heard that Barney does. Hey, maybe you will be lucky and Harry will be there too and whisper sweet nothins in your ear.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#41 Nov 15, 2010
Derek Jeter Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Did all that and more, and didn’t need Alaska to do it in or a camera crew filming me do it or a make up artist and hair stylist. Wyoming and Montana suited me fine.
The beauty of Alaska is beauty “drill, baby, drill” would ruin for a dime.
Sure, sure, keep telling yourself what a big boy you are.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#42 Nov 15, 2010
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the nice meltdown, crazy person. Calling your President a "terrorist?" Funny how slander like that is OK with you, but factual comments about Palin's irresponsibility in giving birth do a retarded kid causes you to whine and wring your hands in dismay. Face it, she's a dimwit who couldn't assess the risks of a late-in-life pregnancy. From what I hear, she uses the kid as a shield to hide behind and lets others in the family take care of it.
Wonderful mother as well as governor, I gather...
He's back from visiting his bros in the muslim world. Call and tell him how much of a fan you are and make sure he does everything for you to keep your job.......or are you just another "entitlement"?

Hey, maybe he can get you a job in the zip codes which are non-existent in America. Remember, he created/saved jobs in areas that are not in America, not in this world that is.

This is what a second rate used car salesman will try and sell you.

Fell for it again, didn't you?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#43 Nov 15, 2010
White trash being white and trashy.
trikeman

Elizabethton, TN

#44 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back from visiting his bros in the muslim world. Call and tell him how much of a fan you are and make sure he does everything for you to keep your job.......or are you just another "entitlement"?
Hey, maybe he can get you a job in the zip codes which are non-existent in America. Remember, he created/saved jobs in areas that are not in America, not in this world that is.
This is what a second rate used car salesman will try and sell you.
Fell for it again, didn't you?
chylloh, do you think that your serious attachment to sarah might be a little unhealthy? can she do no wrong? is she your next president? answer me soon,'cause i gotta leave for the tavern.....:)

Location hidden

#45 Nov 15, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, we have a leader in the White House doing it every day. Every time he opens his mouth, the makings of a reality show begins, it is titled: "Werk on fonics reely werkd for mi".
Did you mean HOOKED on phonics, you stupid ass?

What does that say on your T-shirt? "Home School Dropout"

That explains everything...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dillingham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
byron lamb (Jun '07) Aug '14 alaska bush pilot... 6
Pebble Mine (May '07) Aug '14 JAMES BAMFORD Fan 251
Warrior cops on steroids: How post-9/11 hysteri... Aug '14 JAMES BAMFORD Fan 1
Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Mar '14 Prisca 56
Dillingham Classified Ads (Nov '13) Nov '13 CJT 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
How do you find available housing in Dillingham? (Dec '10) Jan '13 Pat 4
Dillingham Dating
Find my Match

Dillingham People Search