Question of the Day: What Did You Think of 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?

Full story: ABC News

15, 2010 Sarah Palin's new reality show premeried last night on TLC , and although it claims to be nonpolitical, some believe it could set the stage for a White House bid.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of630
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ogie Ogilthorpe

Glenview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

She looked out of place to me. Kinda like a bimbo at Sunday Mass.
Fear Itself

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

LOL...you dems are a strange bunch.

Never have I seen so many people concerned with someone that has zero affect on their daily lives.

You sure are a paranoid bunch.
The Jerk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

All the haters can stuff it. Sarah is smokin' hot!
Froderick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Did you see her in those gym shorts? I can't believe she would lower herself for ratings. She is so above the normal slutiness on TV. Her daughter looks like a demented berlesque star on that dance show she is on.
COME ON SARAH, lift yourself and family above this din!!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

America #1
Punisher

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

If a reality show now launches a Presidential bid, than why not Sookie from Jersey shore?(is that her name?) Why not someone from Survivor, Biggest loser...? Crazy housewives from wherever...?

If this works such magic for Palin, than the nation is already doomed, already in the death spiral, where she will be but the rancid cherry on the melted sundae...

What would be helpful is to see the edits on the floor, because we can be certain she maintained FULL control of the final product...reality this show aint...its like most - Anti-reality...
trikeman

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

The Jerk wrote:
All the haters can stuff it. Sarah is smokin' hot!
little too "made up" look about her. i never saw anybody go fish'in with designer glasses and mascara. if you alaskans would present a real outdoors woman i might be interested. btw, sarah's the quintessential woman that you would want around you as long as she didn't say anything. that voice of her's is like chalk on a chalkboard:):)warning: no jokes about hillbilly women allowed in your response. i'm not poking fun at all alaskan women, just sarah.....
West Texas Beauty

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Great reality show about a real family...doing the things that real families do. Drives libs crazy.

Palin 2012!

Since: Feb 09

Your Backyard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

the show was easy to avoid with the channel-page button on the satellite remote

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Yes, I can see how a lame appearance on a 'nature' show by Wolf Girl might line her up for the Presidency....wait, WTF? That's nutty.

Alaskans ought to call her show "Sarah Palin's Ass is Outta Here" as a tribute to her unlamented Governorship...LOL!

“Captain Yesterday's the Future”

Since: Oct 10

New New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

West Texas Beauty wrote:
Great reality show about a real family...doing the things that real families do. Drives libs crazy.
Palin 2012!
Fixin' snowmobiles...waiting too late to give birth and havin' retarded kids...daughters gettin' pregnant...servin' as Governor until you get tired of it and write a book...SO many real-American-family things there, agreed!

LOL
Chylloh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

There is not one comment about the beauty of Alaska which is what the show is all about. Just another chance for morons to denigrate Sarah Palin.

How many of the posters have the guts she has to mountain climb, fish near bears, trek the mountainous areas and wilderness?

I will be honest and say....I don't.You could not pay me to do what she did.

I am sure there is many posters who are men who will not man up and say they will not either.

Yet, the beauty of Alaska was evident and the courage and intelligence Palin has did also or there would not be many on here who support morons such as Barney Frank and Harry Reid bashing her.

Barney and Harry are just a couple of the biggest frauds and feloners of history.

Since: May 10

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Ogie Ogilthorpe wrote:
She looked out of place to me. Kinda like a bimbo at Sunday Mass.
Post of the Year!!!

By the way, I love Slapshot!
Reza June

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Fear Itself wrote:
LOL...you dems are a strange bunch.
Never have I seen so many people concerned with someone that has zero affect on their daily lives.
You sure are a paranoid bunch.
Absolutely right!
Palin will have zero affect on Americans especially in 2012
Reza June

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Chylloh wrote:
There is not one comment about the beauty of Alaska which is what the show is all about. Just another chance for morons to denigrate Sarah Palin.
How many of the posters have the guts she has to mountain climb, fish near bears, trek the mountainous areas and wilderness?
I am sure there is many posters who are men who will not man up and say they will not either.
Yet, the beauty of Alaska was evident and the courage and intelligence Palin has did also or there would not be many on here who support morons such as Barney Frank and Harry Reid bashing her.
Barney and Harry are just a couple of the biggest frauds and feloners of history.
Alaska would be much more beautiful if Palin were taken out of the picture, then maybe we'd see more of beautiful Alaska!
This dickumentary wasn't about Alaska, it was about Palin and tribe.
Chylloh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixin' snowmobiles...waiting too late to give birth and havin' retarded kids...daughters gettin' pregnant...servin' as Governor until you get tired of it and write a book...SO many real-American-family things there, agreed!
LOL
It takes low life not forgetting a coward who will sit behind a computer and comment about a baby born with Down's Syndrone. You fit the model to a tee.

However, let us not overlook Pelosi whose smile is pasted on her face due to Biox treatment because she is just a 70 year old woman trying to be young, yet her brain cells can not be treated with Biox, they are proof of her age and ongoing problem with Alzheimers.

Then we have Barney Frank, what a disgusting man he is, he can't even talk, like he has his mouth full of something....

Then good ole Charlie Rangel, another felon who wrote the tax codes which he has violated for years.

Don't forget Waters, she used her position to take tax payer's money to finance her husband's position at his business.

How about those...Obamas.....
Barack took money from the housing projects to not only fund his political career but they bought a million dollar plus home while the housing project residents live in slum, poor conditions. Don't forget stone face Michelle, she took again, tax payer's money in the form of gov. grants to open up a indigent hospital for the poor, mainly black citizens and then threw them out on the streets to allow paying patients to be hospitalized. Then she gave herself a good pat on the back and double her salary, making almost $400 thousand a year to be on the board.

Guess who told on them, the black citizens of Chicago.

Don't forget the criminals as in Clinton, with Zipper-Problem Bill and Killer Hillary, such a perfect match. They not only killed someone in the White Water scandal but got away with it. They were stealing and embezzling prior to Bill's election and as they were vacating the White House (remember, the reports of the stealing of White House property, sure you do, it couldn't escape you wee little minds, now could it?)

Woe, what a web we weave as we dumbly refuse to see, the true criminals in America.

American doesn't need arab terrorist, we already have terrorist representing us in the White House.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

I thought the show was great. Can't wait to see the rest of it. Ever notice how so many people claim to hate her yet they have to read every word written about her?
70% of the people she backed got elected.Not bad.
Obama has 2 years left, that is enough time for him to do so much damage to the country that Sarah should win it in a cake walk. Keep up that change you promosed us Mr. President. Now get out there and hit all 57 states again like you said you did before.
She should have stayed as Governor and let the taxpayers pay the lawyers to defend her against all those claims, which she was not found guilty of a single one by the way.
Instead she paid for them out of her own pocket. The denocrats wouldn't mind, they love spending other peoples money. I can't wait to say,
President Palin. Nancy, don't let that door hit you in the ass on your way out. 85 new seats, gotta love it.
Trashy Reality Show

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

I watched it for about 2 minutes as some teenaged boy tried to sneak up into Willows (who was wearing too-sexy daisy duke shorts) bedroom. What does that have to do with Alaska???? I changed the channel because it was stupid.
Reza June

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Tom Yanks wrote:
the show was easy to avoid with the channel-page button on the satellite remote
A better way is to stick post-it notes over the Palin family whenever they appear and then you get to see the real beauty of Alaska on big screen TV.
Trashy Reality Show

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Judged:

Chylloh wrote:
Big deal. Have already done most of that and more here in New Mexico. It's not as dangerous as T.V. would have you believe, you big wuss.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Chylloh wrote:
Did all that and more, and didn’t need Alaska to do it in or a camera crew filming me do it or a make up artist and hair stylist. Wyoming and Montana suited me fine.

The beauty of Alaska is beauty “drill, baby, drill” would ruin for a dime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of630
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dillingham Discussions

Search the Dillingham Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Estimates show Palin assets top $1 million (Oct '08) Mar '14 Prisca 56
Dillingham Classified Ads (Nov '13) Nov '13 CJT 1
byron lamb (Jun '07) Aug '13 sc hunter 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
AK Who do you support for Governor in Alaska in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '13 Nope 24
How do you find available housing in Dillingham? (Dec '10) Jan '13 Pat 4
Pebble Mine (May '07) Dec '12 blue_zinc 250
•••
•••